i am so angry

B.H.

Assalamu alaikum brother B.H.

this is exactly what i have been thinking.
American government and its allies made a big mistake by replacing former U.S.S.R with Islam

the typical Hollywood formula that a villain is needed to creat a hero has gone badly wrong in this instance.

Islam had existed long before the rise and fall of the great nations of the recent centuries and will exist long after they are forgotton.

a serious review of islamophobic behaviour is need and occupation of muslim countries should stop immediately.

expecting peace and security throughout the world by continued threats, invasions and occupations of other nations is beyond reality.

the world's influential governments are trying to feed this myth into people's minds through media, but i doubt it will acheive considerable success in the long run.

Allah is the greatest

There was a European scholar who predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union twenty years or so before it happened ans he was pretty much correct on when and how the USSR would fall. This same scholar has predicted the fall of the United States as a major power in the world, if not a total collapse as an independent political unit.

Being an American I believe he is right.

For one, out national debt is owned mostly by foreigners, and we rely on a large cash investment from places like Saudi Arabia. Our economy is actually a form of fascist controlled economy with a capitalistic facade dependent on huge amounts of government spending to keep it going. Problems with such a cash flow will come due to better investment returns found in other countries by foreign investors and banks. Also, with so much industry and such being imported to places like China, the average American does not have the cash to pay the taxes to upkeep the country with.

The elites divide the population and condition it to mistrust and be jealous of other groups with in the population. The men are against women, black people are against whites, ect.

I could list other things like illegal immigration, massive levels of business and government corruption, blatant breaking of the law by employers with no one to rebuke them, ect. The general public is cynical and does not trust the government or police on any level. This is due to lots of conspiracy theories that have circulated through the years about who killed JFK, Martin Luther King, ect, ect. It is becoming apparent that Bush knew that lots of people were going to die in New Orleans but purposely did not do what needed to be done to help them.

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
Firstly- Allah (swt) will protect His Book from corruption.

Secondly- I think everyone is entitiled to thier own opinions, as long as they are based upon the Quran and Sunnah and the understanding of the sahabah. I think 'Radical Islam' is a propaganda term to divide muslims and cause disunity between them.

'Radical Islam' won't disappear by it's self people like me and you must bring our evidence (from the Quran and Sunnah) to counter the 'radicals' ect.

Thirdly- If kuffar slander Islam then still don't stress. The prophet (pbuh) dealt with years and years of poetry (media propoganda) against Islam. But like Allah said in Surah Saff

"And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allâh, while he is being invited to Islâm? And Allâh guides not the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk."

"They (the kuffar) intend to put out the Light of Allâh (i.e. the Religion of Islâm, this Qur'ân, and the Prophet Muhammad SAW) with their mouths. But Allâh will bring His Light to perfection even though the disbelievers hate (it)."

"He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammed SAW) hate (it)" (Surah Saff 61:7-9)

There was a European scholar who predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union twenty years or so before it happened ans he was pretty much correct on when and how the USSR would fall. This same scholar has predicted the fall of the United States as a major power in the world, if not a total collapse as an independent political unit.

Being an American I believe he is right.

For one, out national debt is owned mostly by foreigners, and we rely on a large cash investment from places like Saudi Arabia. Our economy is actually a form of fascist controlled economy with a capitalistic facade dependent on huge amounts of government spending to keep it going. Problems with such a cash flow will come due to better investment returns found in other countries by foreign investors and banks. Also, with so much industry and such being imported to places like China, the average American does not have the cash to pay the taxes to upkeep the country with.

The elites divide the population and condition it to mistrust and be jealous of other groups with in the population. The men are against women, black people are against whites, ect.

I could list other things like illegal immigration, massive levels of business and government corruption, blatant breaking of the law by employers with no one to rebuke them, ect. The general public is cynical and does not trust the government or police on any level. This is due to lots of conspiracy theories that have circulated through the years about who killed JFK, Martin Luther King, ect, ect. It is becoming apparent that Bush knew that lots of people were going to die in New Orleans but purposely did not do what needed to be done to help them.

You should watch this video my friend
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ
Watch each part

BY the way

I would like to thank everyone for there opinions.
I am really thankfull i have found this website because it wil make me become a better muslim.

And i hope to meet all of you oneday

inshallah

B.H.

BY the way

I would like to thank everyone for there opinions.
I am really thankfull i have found this website because it wil make me become a better muslim.

And i hope to meet all of you oneday

inshallah

We shall all meet together, if we are faithful and pass the test, in Paradise.