I am Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyJackson

I am very sorry. I came into Islam for a few reasons, and one of them was because I was fed up with the segregation of Christian churches.

And now I am hearing there is segregation in Islam....something dealing with Shia and Sunni???? A new Muslim friend was telling me how this Shia sect is un-Islamic and how their views are distorted...

SO WHAT? Who are we to judge? Is it not sad that this Muslim friend of mine treats his Hindu cricket buddies better than Shia people?????

He plays cricket with Pagans, yet chooses not to help Shia.

This disgusts me. I am sorry. I came to Islam looking for truth and love for all. regardless of how you view Islam, as long as you're kind and sincere, my arms are open without a doubt.

Please do not let Zionists further separate you. If you do, however, please do not consider me your brother. I will not associate myself with ignorant and arrogant people.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
BismiAllah ar-rahman ar-raheem
Assalamu alaikum brother,

Yes unfortunately we have sects and such:( and it's really saddaning but it's the truth:( the prophet [SAW] said, in my Ummah, there will come 72 different sects, and all will go to hell fire except one: those who follow the Quran and the sunnah.
(this is not the actual wording, iam trying to do this from my head) I hope it's correct, please brothers and sisters feel free to correct me. thanks
anyways, like you have said we have no right to judge anyone, love your brothers and sisters brother Randy, and love 'em equally. And there is nothing wrong with that, it's really sad to see Muslims hating each other so much so to kill the other Muslim:(:(:(:(
but our deen teaches us the best, and dont ever follow Muslims.......they're NOT perfect, instead follow ISLAM which is PERFECT and you'll never go wrong.
take care
and wasalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh

MutlekM

:salam2:
Unfortunatley there are sects but dont let that mess you up if you truly believe in One God worthy to be worshipped(Allah) then follow Gods sunna and Hadith and you will be the same muslim as Muhammad P.B.U.H regardless of what it is called now. O yeah and welcome to TTI I hope you enjoy your stay here.
:wasalam:

ShyHijabi

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/21500/shia

A bit of info on why there is a difference between the Sunnis and Shias.

I have also heard by a shia collegue that their is a surat in their book which is not in the QURAN. can u confirm this? the surat in qs is called SURAT AL-WILAYAT.

Praise be to Allaah.

With regard to Soorat al-Wilaayah, some of the Shi’ah scholars and imams have stated that it exists. Any of them who denies that does so by way of taqiyah (dissimulation). One of those who clearly stated that it exists is Mirza Hussein Muhammad Taqiy al-Noori al-Tubrusi (d. 1320 AH). He wrote a book in which he claimed that the Qur’aan had been distorted and that the Sahaabah has concealed some parts of it, including Soorat al-Wilaayah. The Raafidis honoured him after his death by burying him in al-Najaf. This book by al-Tubrusi was published in Iran in 1298 AH, and when it was published there was a great deal of controversy because they wanted the doubts about the validity of the Qur’aan, which were known only to their leaders, to remain scattered throughout hundreds of their major books, and they did not want that to be compiled in one book. At the beginning of his book he said:

“This is a good and noble book entitled Fasl al-khitaab fi ithbaat tahreef Kitaab Rabb il-Arbaab (Decisive comment on the distortion of the Book of the Lord of Lords)… He mentioned aayahs and soorahs which he claims that the Sahaabah concealed, including ‘Soorat al-Wilaayah,’” the text of which, according to them, and as quoted in this book, is:

“O you who believe, believe in the Prophet and the Wali [i.e., ‘Ali] whom We have sent to guide you to the straight path, a Prophet and a Wali who are part of one another, and I am the All-Knowing, All-Aware…”

And they have another soorah which they call Soorat al-Noorayn: “O you who believe, believe in the two lights (al-noorayn) which We have sent down to you to recite to you My Verses and to warn you of the punishment of a great Day. They are part of one another and I am the All-Hearing, All-Knowing. Those who fulfil the covenant with Allaah and His Messenger mentioned in the verses (of the Qur’aan), the Gardens of delight will be theirs, but those who disbelieve after they believed by breaking their covenant and disobeying the command of the Prophet, they will be thrown into Hell. They have wronged themselves and gone against the wasiyyah of the Prophet (i.e., the appointment of ‘Ali as khaleefah), and they will be given to drink of boiling water…” and other such nonsense.

You can see the entire soorah, along with a telegraphic picture of the Persian mus-haf at the following site:

http://arabic.islamicweb.com/shia/nurain.htm

Prof. Muhammad ‘Ali Sa’oodi – who was one of the greatest experts of the Ministry of Justice in Egypt – examined an Iranian mus-haf kept by the Orientalist Bryan and he obtained a copy of this soorah; above the lines of Arabic script there is written the translation in the Iranian language.

As it was mentioned by al-Tubrusi in his book, Fasl al-khitaab fi ithbaat tahreef Kitaab Rabb il-Arbaab, it is also mentioned in their book Dabastan Madhaahib, which is in Farsi, written by Muhsin Faani al-Kashmiri. This book has been printed numerous times in Iran, and this false soorah was quoted from it by the Orientalist Noeldeke in his book The History of Qur’anic Manuscripts, 2/120, and was published by the French Asian newspaper in 1842 (p. 431-439).

It was also mentioned by Mirza Habibullaah al-Haashimi al-Kho’i in his book Manhaaj al-Baraa’ah fi Sharh Nahj al-Balaaghah (2/217); and by Muhammad Baaqir al-Majlisi in his book Tadhkirat al-A’immah (p. 19, 20) in Farsi, (published by) Manshoorat Mawlana, Iran.

See also al-Khutoot al-‘Areedah li’l-Asas allati qaama ‘alayha deen al-Shi’ah by Muhibb al-Deen al-Khateeb.

This claim of theirs is a denial of the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur’aan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)”

[al-Hijr 15:9]

Hence the Muslims are unanimously agreed that anyone who claims that anything in the Qur’aan has been altered or changed is a kaafir.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

The same applies to those among them who claim that some verses of the Qur’aan have been taken away or concealed, or who claim to have some esoteric interpretations that exempt him from having to do the actions prescribed in sharee’ah etc., who are called al-Qaraamitah and al-Baatiniyyah, and who include al-Tanaasukhiyyah [names of esoteric sects]. There is no dispute that they are kaafirs.

Al-Saarim al-Maslool, 3/1108-1110.

Ibn Hazm said:

The view that the Qur’aan has been altered is blatant kufr and is a rejection of what the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said.

Al-Fasl fi’l-Ahwa’ wa’-Milal wa’l-Nihal, 4/139.

And Allaah knows best.

What we are talking about are a people who's scholars have purposely added and subtracted from the Quran for their own purposes. Some of them have stated that Ali (ra) was a prophet or even an incarnation of Allah. :astag: They make temporary marriage allowable though the Prophet himself outlawed it. The reasoning is that their living imams have more rights than our beloved Prophet to give rulings.

And probably the most hideous offense is that of talking trash about Prophet Mohammed's (peace be upon him) wives and his companions. They have spread lies and propaganda in an effort to further thier own political causes. I am speaking specifically of the scholars who have put forth these rulings and not so much the people who don't know any better. But it our obligation to try and correct this deviant belief and refrain from following in their footsteps.

Brother this is more than just a sect, this is a belief system that is not based on an unaltered Quran or even hadith. They refuse to follow the sahih hadiths and instead have created their own hadiths...and continue to add to these volumes! Our main pillar is the shahada...ask a Shia to recite the shahada and listen to the "extra" bit added in. If they don't even have a basic correct shahada, how can we say they are no different?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
yes its sad indeed but this is not a new thing as it happened since the era of the caliphate
whats most important as the brothers and sisters has mentioned is for u to look into islam and not their people who are imperfect
and important for u to hold on to the quran and sunnah also
inshaAllah as long as we do as the prophet Muhammad says and the quran we are on the right track - not to be influenced by any kind of division or innovation in islam
:tti_sister: Ya Allah help us to be on the right path aminn

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Ya akhi...Zionists have nothing to do with this...

Was Rasulullah (salla Allaho 'alayhi wassalam) a Zionist when he said...

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”
Narrated by Abu Dawood (4597) and others; classed as saheeh by al-Haakim (1/128)

Or was he (salla Allaho 'alayhi wa sallam) being ignorant and arrogant?!!!

Of course he was being neither..and he (salla Allaho 'alayhi wa sallam) is The Truthful One..and the most honorable of creation!

He ('alayhi assalat was salaam) was uttering a *prophesy*..which is taking place as he described!!!...

Before you begin to shout out insults..know *the truth* and the *validity* of what is being said to you akhi

The only thing I agree with you upon..is the fact that *we* don't judge...we *don't*...

But we have a *creed of monotheism*..a *belief system*..a *way of life*..ordained by Allah (sobhanaho wa ta'ala) and given to His Prophets (may His peace and blessings be upon them all)...and it was all *sealed*..by the Qura'an..and Sunnah of Rasulullah...which we have to follow *as they are*..

We have to learn *them*..comprehend *them*..follow *them*..and spread *them*...so we can be *upon* Islam...so we indeed *submit* to the Oneness of Allah!..and call ourselves *Muslims*

Those who obstruct *the creed*...say the Qura'an had been *corrupted* and *add* chapters to it..slander Rasulullah (salla Allaho 'alayhi wassalam)...call his wives *adulterers*..and his companions *devils* and *liars* and go as far as cursing them in their *obligatory prayers*...

Do you think are *the same* "Muslims" who do otherwise?!..would *you* be comfortable calling them "Muslims" knowing that they commit all that I mentioned above (and what I did not mention is even *worst* and more *evil*)...do you think people like *that* have room in Islam?!!!

Of course not..they...

*have no room in Islam!!!*

If *you* want to give them that room...do so due to *personal preference*..

But..

So long you believe in Islam..and follow it..you *must*...love what Allah loves..and detest what He detests...and surely..those who associate partners with Him...insult His Beloved Prophet (salla Allah 'alayhi wassalam)..and hold enmity for the companions (may Allah be pleased with them)...are detested by Him...and you *must* advocate the truth..warn people of its opposite..and call those who follow a path of falsehood and deviation...back to the path of truth!

This is not *my* take..this is not another sister's or brother's take..or anybody else's...that's the take of *'aqeedah* (creed)..that's the take of The Qura'an..and the take of the Sunnah!..that's the *take of the deen* itself akhi!!!

And those who know the deen..and commit themselves to it...surely know that they *must* utter the truth against those who obstruct it..because they want to establish the deen of Allah exactly as Allah revealed it to Rasulullah!...not because of a special status..they possess or one they wish to earn..but because that's their duty *before Allah*..which they should fail to commit to..they may be *questioned* about by Allah Himself on the day of reckoning!!!

Hippie speeches about universal love won't get us anywhere akhi..they will make us compromising and weak like the Christians and the Jews before us..who set Allah and His Pleasure aside..to appease *men* of His creation..they *sold* the deen for a *cheap* price to satisfy *others*...and look at the level they have ascended to..they attributed to Allah a son..and say He is *the third* of three (astaghfirullah!!!) in a trinity of *their* invention!!!

We're *Muslims* akhi...we are holders of the truth..maintainers of its trusteeship handed to us from Rasulullah who spent his life struggling for it..and we are *now* its *advocates*...so we need to have enough shame to advocate it *dutifully* and *correctly*...and that truth *begins* at the creed of monotheism and ends at the commitment to *the deen of Allah* and *nothing* else!!!...if any Muslim is troubled by that..then perhaps he/sh needs to sit alone by him/her *self* and reevaluate his/her understanding of Islam *altogether*

And akhi...when you became Muslim you became Muslim *for Allah* and so you may save *yourself*..because there will come a day when you will have *nothing* but your submission to your creator and your life spent in His Sake..you're not a Muslim for me..or the next brother or sister...on the day of resurrection no one is going to seek *you* as a brother in the deen to help or intercede for them...everyone..including yourself..will be shouting *myself, myself* out of awe of that day!!!...do not speak to your fellow brothers and sisters in a tone that is superior as if you're doing *them* a favor by being Muslim..the only one earning that favor is *you*..and the only one you're doing this favor in the sake of is *Allah*..so be mindful of that may Allah bless you!

Now please read the following materials in the link really carefully...I trust you will see the validity behind them...and *before* that even..I recommend that you read into topics of Islamic creed..especially that of Tawheed (monotheism) so you see the basis behind the verdicts and stances taken by our scholars and the educated Muslim masses...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80

If you have any further questions..please contact any moderator or simply start a thread and inshallah you will be assisted to the best of everyone's ability

RandyJackson

Thank you all for your clarifications.

But promise me you won't hate anyone for their beliefs. I lost my older brother (may Allah grant him heaven) to a hate crime back in 1993, and ever since that day I chose to avoid intolerant people.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Thank you all for your clarifications.

But promise me you won't hate anyone for their beliefs. I lost my older brother (may Allah grant him heaven) to a hate crime back in 1993, and ever since that day I chose to avoid intolerant people.

That's truly quite unfortunate..may Allah (sobhanaho wa ta'ala) compensate you for the immense loss you suffered akhi

And certainly..without promises to accompany the words I am about to write..

I can tell you that though a Muslim detests that which is disfavored by Allah..he/she would *never* take that as a *ticket* allowing him/her to cause harm unto others...when a Muslim speaks *honestly* against the deviations of sects and religions..he/she is always misunderstood and is thought to be an advocate of hatred towards others...when that's hardly ever the case because an Allah-Fearing..sound..Muslim would never *dare* to advocate hatred or intolerance against people no matter *who* they are...a muslim works hard to take people out of deviation because that's his/her duty on this earth..and this duty begins by *warning* people of falsehood in words and then rejecting it in action by calling people to the truth...it's as simple as *that*...

May Allah bless you and guard you akhi..ameen

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam aleekum,

I totally agree with you brother Randy, and it is unfortunate that we have this type of seperation between Muslims which should not exist.

You are right who are we to judge others, Allah is the only judge. I abhore people who try to judge you and i find them ignorant about islam.

please brother keep your faith strong and dont let anyone stomp on that. Stand by what you believe is right and dont let the actions of others reduce your true belief. We muslims should always stick as one and thats the beauty of Islam, it tells us that no one is better than anyone else, we are one.

salam,

a_stranger

I think that it is natural that shaytan try to deviate people from the true path of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam ......and many people will follow the steps of shaytan , but each indiviual should search for the truth and follow it if he / she is sincere in worshiping their creator, study history to understand why there is shia while the prohet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam taught one message. And Allahu aalam

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
salam alyakum RandyJackson,
i totally agree with you!
that was the reason why i drifted away from turntoislam!
many people are not befriending shia just caus of their beliefs, yet they'd befriend any other religion! its just so stupid how ignorant people are!
yes, i understand what the other people are saying, saying that their beliefs are "wrong" and "different", but so what? doesn't mean we should hate them and say bad stuff bout them! [which some people on here did!] and i do believe it is the zionists trying to separate the muslims =P we are their weakness.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

It's like people talk only to exercise their knowledge of vocabulary!

First of all..should you have a counter-opinion that you accumulated *yourself* on your own despite being shown *valid and researched facts*..then have the courtesy of being *polite* and stay away from calling other *Muslims* names you normally hear in a middle-school's gym filled with teenagers!...Muslims either speak of what is *factual* or they remain silent!...so speak factually...or do in-fact *remain silent*...

Two..if you enjoy having Rasulullah (salla Allaho 'alayhi wassalam) getting slandered..and are comfortable with shirk being committed...do not express it here..because if it doesn't bother *you*..it bothers *others*..so please have some courtesy for the sake of these people!...and when you stop hearing about people whose sons were murdered due to their "Nasibi" name..have a daughter of theirs get raped because of her being a "Nasibi"...or are forced to out of their homes and towns because they love the "taghoots" Omar and Abu Bakr...THEN..sit down and have *the nerve* to defend Shias!!!

Three...brother Randy had a misunderstanding and it had been *cleared*...and I think it's time to close the thread...

***THREAD CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.