I cannot bilive this

Status
Not open for further replies.

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

Please do not open threads in questioning what the moderators due here. We only try to do what is best for the site and our brothers and sisters. If you believe that we have done something that is not correct it is more appropriate to ask the modes in private otherwise it is not done sencerely for the truth but to show of or cause fitnah.

As for as humbelwun then if you read his post about creed you can realize that he is of the people who negate ALlah"a attributes. He doesntbelive Allah has a hand as well other attributes. He tried to spread the misguded ashari methodology which we do not allow room here. Also, he made a thread about two weeks ago that he was leaving the site himself anyways. So even if he was banned I don't think it would off hurt him.

Personally, I am not aware of him being banned but if he is you should ask the admin.

We do not like to ban people for opening threads like this which question our decisions in the open like this, but if it continues apparently it will be done.

Any more concerns or suggestion please feel free to contact us.

Other than that, thread is closed.

Allah knows best.

Wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.