I can't post threads in the lounge section :(

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I am having a problem with this...when I try to post a thread in that section..it just turns into a white blank page..and the thread does not get posted..or anything..

I don't get an error message or anything..I only get transferred to a white blank page :(

Why?..what could be the problem..does anyone know?

by the way..I don't know if it matters..but I use firefox for a browser

Jazakom Allah Khair in advance

:wasalam:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
I think you should contact the admin Insha'Allah, It might be caused by an Add-On for the Forum, Insha'Allah it is something the Admin can check.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I think you should contact the admin Insha'Allah, It might be caused by an Add-On for the Forum, Insha'Allah it is something the Admin can check.

Inshallah..I will try to bring this thread to the Admin.'s attention perhaps he can help me..baraka allaho feek for passing through :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa laaykum salam,

it is just server problems, if it is a long piece, make sure you save your writing in a file before posting.

wasalam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
wa laaykum salam,

it is just server problems, if it is a long piece, make sure you save your writing in a file before posting.

wasalam

Luckily akhi I have saved the thread..in a word document so it's not lost..inshallah I'll keep trying it until it works again...jazaka allah khair for passing by :)

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
does it work in any of the other sections just write it up there and if you want you could mention that it was for the lounge

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Alhamduliallah..I just posted a thread in the section and it worked...I guess it was a server problem like borther mabsoot said :)