:I crept for 12 years to become Muslim:

BegumRehana

Asalamwalaikum..MashaAllah what a beautiful storyy..May the Blessings and Mercy of Allah always be upon you..This gave me tears and motivated me more towards my imaan... :)

arzafar

:salam2:

that was a brilliant story. Thanks fro sharing and i hope you can invite teh rest of your family to islaam. Inshallah

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
mashallah, subhan allah. great story. very proud to read it.

Allah loves you, you were always guided inshallah by him till he then brought you to islam, and eased its path for you, made it easy for you to accept and understand, nothing is easy but you know what i mean. Allah is still and will still inshallah guide you.

when you were born, your soul and heart which Allah has created, it was destind for you to become a muslim, he put light in your heart through your life and inshallah this light will increase and spread throughout your body and through your dreams and goals. we can see it growing in you.

:ma: you are very special to Allah. congrats for using your brain and realising the true faith and religion of the world / universe. islam is beautiful, you will always learn more, and the more you learn, you'll realise how lucky you are. May Allah grant you the highest rank in Jannah.

keep up your worship to Allah so no evil and shaytan can disturb you. keep up your worship. your doing great. May Allah reward you heaps and continue to guide you and protect you.

dont give up on islam, no matter what happens or what you feel, share it with us and we will help you, share it with a sheikh and he will advise you, recite quran and make dua and you will find the true faith again. mashallah your strong, very strong, Allah loves you so much that he gave this in your heart, so feel special.

:hearts::tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalam Alaikum: Br. Its really astonishing,how two of us,both oriented to 180 degree angle,you at extreme right and me at extreme left,now united for sake of Allah. Can there be any force that would have united us,other than Deen of Allah. Beauty of Deen of Allah is beyond our perception. May Allah bless you.

:salam2: brother

AMAZING story!! I am moved...subhana'Allaah!

The above words are really deep and heart melting....I am totally speechless to say the least! You sort of remind me of brother Loon, as he gave a speech in the MSA event at school, he said something along that line about him and Napoleon and how they're now completely united in the deen of Islam! alhamdulillaah

and indeed there is no force other than that of Allaah that can unite the left and the right! and for that we praise and thank Allaah for all that He has given us out of his great mercy and compassion! alhamdulillaah

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: My Islamic Br' & Sis's.

If it tears my Br's & Sis's reading,how did I revert to Islam,it's not less than a proof that Islam is Divine religion. Because here faith is sold unlike Christianity,it is gained by efforts of individual and blessings of Allah and it is gained miraculously,like I went forward to explore Islam and at last became submitter to Allah,the Lord of the WORLDS.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Your story put me think how similar it is than mine; I too returned to islam from other religion. I felt something deep when you mention dawah. May Allah give you power with it.

When I first time made dawah to one sister here, she was shy to go to mosque alone say hers shahada so I went with her. After that, when I returned to home it was hot summer evening, so I went to my bedroom and opened my window. I sat on it, reading some book and soon I felt there is something outside I have to see.

I turned my head and looked to sky. Sky was more blue I have ever seen and middle of it was clouds whose had made writing by arabic as Allah. I was looking it minutes and felt so deep peace in my heart than I ever felt.

:hearts:

When I saw it, I short time was thinking to get camera and take picture as it was so amazing but then realized... this writing on the blue sky were meant only to my eyes.

sachin4islam

Your story put me think how similar it is than mine; I too returned to islam from other religion. I felt something deep when you mention dawah. May Allah give you power with it.

When I first time made dawah to one sister here, she was shy to go to mosque alone say hers shahada so I went with her. After that, when I returned to home it was hot summer evening, so I went to my bedroom and opened my window. I sat on it, reading some book and soon I felt there is something outside I have to see.

I turned my head and looked to sky. Sky was more blue I have ever seen and middle of it was clouds whose had made writing by arabic as Allah. I was looking it minutes and felt so deep peace in my heart than I ever felt.

:hearts:

When I saw it, I short time was thinking to get camera and take picture as it was so amazing but then realized... this writing on the blue sky were meant only to my eyes.

Assalam Alaikum: Sis.

Until today I always felt that why did Allah not let me take birth to Muslim parents (I love my Mum/Dad). But now I pick the picture,indeed we are blessed,for Allah guided us to Islam. Among half a million Muslims in my city (May Allah forgive) I rarely come across MUSLIMS. The way we revert now makes me feel,the heed which Allah pays to us. May our last breath be exhaled as a Muslim.

Regards.
Abdullah.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Assalam Alaikum: Br.

May Allah bless you. Please go ahead to post it anywhere you wish,maybe that Allah guide someone,reading it. If you are from India my physical presence to bring out someone from darkness to Deen of Allah,I am ready InshaAllah for that too.

SOO happy to hear from you!
jazakallah
yes i m from india and i will surely take ur help!
jazakallah once again.

p.s - r u on facebook or orkut

sachin4islam

SOO happy to hear from you!
jazakallah
yes i m from india and i will surely take ur help!
jazakallah once again.

p.s - r u on facebook or orkut

Assalam Alaikum: Br.

Yes,I have profiles both on Orkut and Facebook. InshaAllah I will PM you my login identity.

It would be my pleasure,if could help you out,for Deen of Allah.

Regards.

sachin4islam

Asalamualikum Brother Abdullah;
I dont find any word to pen down my feeling after reading your story.Its really great.I have many hindu friends who are brahmins and really concerned about faith.And the way allah made you approach to his deen is indeed a lesson to all.At the current phase which india is going through where there is lot of hatred between hindus and muslim which is fuelled by the noise of the news and given a blow by the so called leaders its quiet unbeliveable that a Hindu and that to from a top caste (orthodox brahmin) reverts to islam.My brother truly allah guides whom he wills and open the doors of hearts of humans so that islam enters their heart.Brother may allah bless you and have merrcy upon you and your family,may he bestow you all good in this life and the hereafter.May he make you and your way to islam as an example to your family and friends and turn them to deen al-islam.
Brother if there is anything which i can do for you for the sake of allah then i will be really happy for that.
If possible and if its ok you can PM me your tel No. inshallah we can talk over the phone.Remember me in your supplication's brother
Asalamualikum
Abdul Haseeb

Assalam Alaikum: Br.Abdul.

I repeat your words are utmost kind,I am wordless to thank you for your powerful Du'aa. May Allah bless you in both Worlds. InshaAllah I will give you my contact info. through PM.

Take care.

Regards.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum akhi Abdullah

just now got the chance to post. jazak Allahu khyir for sharing dear akhi.
i can only imagine how hard it is for you to find islaam being brought up in brahmin background. surely it is Allah who guides. may He make your path to jannah easy for you akhi. love you for the sake of Allah.

may Allah make us all steadfast in His deen and help us increase our ibadaah.

sachin4islam

assalaamu alaykkum akhi Abdullah

just now got the chance to post. jazak Allahu khyir for sharing dear akhi.
i can only imagine how hard it is for you to find islaam being brought up in brahmin background. surely it is Allah who guides. may He make your path to jannah easy for you akhi. love you for the sake of Allah.

may Allah make us all steadfast in His deen and help us increase our ibadaah.

Assalam Alaikum: Br,Ilyas.

Ameen for your Du'aa. By the way as far as I remember it was me who first proposed you for love,Alhamdulillah you accepted it but late :)

Regards.

shammyshahoo

Assalam Alaikum: Br,Ilyas.

Ameen for your Du'aa. By the way as far as I remember it was me who first proposed you for love,Alhamdulillah you accepted it but late :)

Regards.

Assalamualikum dear br...

Alhamdulillah. Allah blessed u wth his merciful eyes. Allah leads to rue path whomsoever he wills. U r lucky br..it is a fact tht it is the reverted persons who do effective da'wah more thn traditional muslims .....by which they can express their gratitude to Allah.In India...muslims face a very difficult phase. we know tht everything r politically motivated. The explosions blamed to b done by muslims...r now proved to b conducted by other thn muslims. Tht truth found light......A beautiful behaviour frm a muslim youth....changed the cruel mind...wonderful. Allah wl expose the truth by any means....Abdul kaleem...he ws the cause of Asimananda's repentance. Allah says in quran tht we can conqer our enemies also....if we r treat thm wth utmost goodness and best of behaviour. this could b only performed by those who hv utmost patience. KALEEM HD DONE A GOOD JOB WTH THE HELP OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH.he is a role model to all. hatred towards muslims r out of ignorance abt islam and muslims...indeed. we muslims r responsible fr tht ...in a way..major part goes to the politcians hidden ajendas. we should b alert. we show the goodness of islam ot our fellow countrymen. afterall this deen is 'their's also. they r actually ignorant abt the fact tht islam is their 'natural deen'....so let us try to live like 'living models' of quran... may Allah help us to bring peace and harmony to our country.....thru living as a 'true muslim',,,,,there by helping to change the enemity into fraternity...