I did Shahadah

MTYKK

Banned
Sister, pray for my wife too please, so she comes into the fold of Islam with knowledge and self-conviction like you did.

manOfpeace

:salam2:
Sister i used to read your posts and your questions, i used to make dua for you and i am glad that you become a muslim now ALHAMDULILAH:allahuakbar:

:SMILY206: to islam and welcome to the family

take care

dianek

Sister, pray for my wife too please, so she comes into the fold of Islam with knowledge and self-conviction like you did.

I will pray for her! I take it she is not muslim yet. Do yourself a big favor and don't push her.....as my husband said, when he pushed, I ran the other way....I did this finally on my own and for myself. God Bless you both!

uskupi

As of 9:40 P.M. last night I became a muslim. I don't know why but lying in bed with my eyes closed trying to sleep, I could not. I started thinking about islam and remembering posts from many of you and the happiness in my husbands face when I would ask him questions.......my heart skipped beats, my breath became shallow, as though a child very excited about something that was about to happen to him.....

I woke my husband and asked him to say the words for me to repeat and I did it. I did this FOR me, but I admit, his reaction was not all that I had thought it would be. So this morning I asked him, why did you say nothing.....
He said "I am afraid to say anything as you do not take things from me easily and I have kept quiet while you researched yourself for 6 months, and now you are muslim and I am so happy, but afraid to turn you back with my words." Makes me cry. Now I have to work on my patience with life and I hope it comes.......

Shokrun to all here and please encourage me on my journey. I rarely stick with anything long term and so I am very afraid of myself in this respect.....
assalam alaikum ...alhamdulillah,,, and it was about time dianek .Mey Allah Subhanehu we Teala geve you strength...assalam alaikum

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Allah akbar !!!

Many congratulations .... I'm very happy for you and your family indeed.

As the others said ... now take it easy and try to do a little bit everyday ...

now I can say Assalamu aleekoom !!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you and your family and keep you in the path of Righteousness always. You have made the best decision of your life.

wa/salam

ponderer

assalam o alaikum
may allah continue to guide you inshallah!
life is a struggle, but the best memories are after you over come them
allah hafiz, sister:)

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum sister.

first of all congratulations sister diane.

it started with logging on to this wonderful website,then asking few questions about you,kids,husband and the whole family. then the big dream came and now masha allah u choose the right path allah has chosen for the minkind.

take it easy sister, step by step as we are still in the path struggling to improve our Deen.

wassalam
br Abdellah

dutch_moslima

salaam

salaam alaykoum,

Ma'asAllah, i,m very happy for you that you became a muslim, lhamdoullilah.

:SMILY206: to Islaam mabrouk:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

greetings from your sister in Islaam, Aïcha:hijabi:

:wasalam:

UmmOf3

MashaAllah. Allah guids whom he wills.

My sister. I cant express what I feel, it reminds me of my own conversion... 13 years ago.

If you ever wanna chat, I am just one PM away, and available on msn!

NaXuS

As of 9:40 P.M. last night I became a muslim. I don't know why but lying in bed with my eyes closed trying to sleep, I could not. I started thinking about islam and remembering posts from many of you and the happiness in my husbands face when I would ask him questions.......my heart skipped beats, my breath became shallow, as though a child very excited about something that was about to happen to him.....

I woke my husband and asked him to say the words for me to repeat and I did it. I did this FOR me, but I admit, his reaction was not all that I had thought it would be. So this morning I asked him, why did you say nothing.....
He said "I am afraid to say anything as you do not take things from me easily and I have kept quiet while you researched yourself for 6 months, and now you are muslim and I am so happy, but afraid to turn you back with my words." Makes me cry. Now I have to work on my patience with life and I hope it comes.......

Shokrun to all here and please encourage me on my journey. I rarely stick with anything long term and so I am very afraid of myself in this respect.....

Salam Sister

Congratulation Sister .....May Allah bring you the best in your life and may he protect you from all the evils and may his mercy and love always protect you...Ameen

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
Assalamu Alaikoum sister!

I have followed your threads for so long,because I found them so interesting, and seriously, just then I got tears in my eyes from reading this, and trust me, I do not get tears very often, and I have read a lot of stories :) Im so happy for you :) MashaAllah, and dont worry, about the Arabic thing, i think it is because you dont understand. Sometimes I used to get a little bit like that when I couldnt memories something, but you should just try to listen to the reciter's voice if that helps... InshaAllah it will, coz sometimes their voices are just so calming :)
Wassalam

Iyaad

Mashallah. :) Congrats, and may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala keep you on the right path. He is with you, everytime, everywhere. Alhamdulillah. :)

mohamedqadar

masha-allah welcome to islam you have made the right decision may allah guide you and us to the right path amiin and may allah open you heart and mind for this beautiful religion.

wasalam

abou haytam

Salam o alikom sister,

I apologize if i was rude with you. welcome to islam. You are bron baby muslima masha allah.

''It is true thou wilt not be able to guide everyone whom thou lovest: but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance.'' qoran 28:56 (Al-qasas)

this is my gift to you sister :)

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

samiha

---------
Staff member

I'm a bit late on the game. I saw this before but didnt have the chance to say congradulations, masha'allah!!

:) :) :) :)

wasalam

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
Assalmo-oAlaikum.

congratulations sister i just don't know what do i write i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lots of hugs sister.you made my day.we are all learners trying to help eachother if ever you need to ask anything,with my little bit of knowledge i'll try to answer.may Allah SWT bless you with all His blessings.

no wonder brother Azam eraned his money may Allah SWT reward him for his effort ameen.

again congrats im so happy.:SMILY252::SMILY259::ma::SMILY139::SMILY288::jumpclap::biggrin::arabi1::SMILY231::laughing-dancing::jumpclap::wavyarms::SMILY128::SMILY105::holaaa:

W'Salam.

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Salamualaikum sister and welcome to Islam. You've made the right decision. May Allah swt grant you success here in the world and the hereafter and may you include us in your duas.

>>Mervat<<

Fear Allah(itakilah)
wa3alaykoom esalam diana

MashAllah tabaraAllah Sis welcome to islam,SubhanAllah Sis Allah has chosen you out of many disbelievers to guide you to the straight path,Allahu Akbar islam is growing day by day Alhumdulilah,May Allah keep u steadfast and grant you and your husband jannat al fardous inshAllah...Ameen..sis if you need anything and i mean anything jst PM me:)take it ezy wasalamzz