I dont like you tube

Zayna85908

Ive been trying to watch videos on Islam on you tube and I always find wierd or scary videos of idiots being stupid and putting scary things on for no reason. Its the devils acts and I hate it. I wont go on it cos it really is wierd and scares me.

:girl3:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Youtube isn't a resource we should be taking our religion from. You see far more filth in the name of Islaam, then actual content that can benefit Muslims and non-Muslims alike. Having said that, we should scarcely take from media from You Tube, Google etc; the top links or highest clips are usually against Islaam, or spread some properganda.

was-salaam

I

Ishaq Syua'ib

MasyaAllahu Wahdah

Yes, you could see attack to Rasulullah by guys from Atheists there. They critised JewishBlindChick (also Atheist) as well. And many disgusting vcd, if we search "Saudi".

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaah

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

Although there is alot of bad stuff on Youtube from Haters, there is also a lot of good such as
- Converts stories
- recitition of the Quran
- Lectures and interviews from educated scholars eg Yusuf estes, Hamza Yusuf etc.

Its a good form of medium to get the messege across to people who are not muslims however where ever we go we will find people that hate Islam, but ultimately its preety good as long as you ignore the idiots and the bad stuff.

I personally find it very useful as long as it is used properly by some people who are doing a lot of good on it. It also helped me knowing my faith better, ofcourse with reading the Quran and Hadith