I don't wear hijab

kelseym127

I have never worn hijab before because I love my red hair and everyone else has a right to see it. I also wear short sleeves and shorts or jeans because I am not ashamed of my body.

__Enslaved___

A Hijab is Muslimah's sysmbol telling the world she is a muslimah.

How are people to distinguish you on the streets if you are a muslim or a non-musilm??????

With no hijab You look no different then a kafiir.

fadumo

My opinion is U should wear a hijab if U R muslim.

Because hidding Ur hear is one of the most important thing in the Islam:hijabi:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I have never worn hijab before because I love my red hair and everyone else has a right to see it. I also wear short sleeves and shorts or jeans because I am not ashamed of my body.

Hi there ,
MAy be you simply don't know the meaning of hijab or have misconception about it,like many people do ..
Covering body does not mean being ashamed of it or looking ugly...It means opposite ,respecting yourself and respecting others ...
Hijab is the order from Allah SWT .
Islam respects and honors woman ,and treat woman as something very expensive .
Woman's body is not something for a public and everyone to see .
For me personally hijab means" deal with my mind not with my body.". Im proud of wearing it ,because I respect myself and because I want to obey my God...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

First welcome. You would not be here if you did not have a question. So we will help you. There is no compulsion in Islam. We wear hijab out of love and fear. We wear hijab because it is our right. We wear hijab as a constant reminder to fight the dunya. No-one demands that you wear hijab. It is your choice. The members here get excited when we connect to other Muslims. We welcome you to the home of Love and Peace. That is important right now.
I am ashamed to admit I have beautiful hair..but that beauty is a gift to be cherished by those that Allah subhana talla has permitted me to share with such as my family. Hijab protects me from the attraction of the dunya.
Stay with us and learn from our brothers and sisters. Allow me to love you for who you are at this point in your life. Once again, welcome to our family: the ummath.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
First of all, welcome to the TTI family.

Second, we should not judge this sister, because we do not know her situation and Allah is the only judge. We should not condemn her, because it might push her away more.

There are a lot of new muslim sisters who might take a while to wear hijab, this is a life changing event for a revert, and there are a lot of sisters out there who are muslim all their lives, and DONT wear hijab, and some who just took shahadah, wear it right away. We should be trying to help her do the right thing by listing Quran, Hadith and fatwas of Hijab.

Lets help this sister, not turn her away inshallah. Allah knows best.

salamconverts

salam thanks syster to yor answer yes read the histoy of the islam brother nd syster muslim they was drinking alcohol nd after that god tel him to dont drink alcohol to know haw to say in prayer after that when they are ready to accepte islam alah tel him dont drink at all what we can inderstand of that this syster is new nd to be a true muslim u must do a thing after u are sure to accepte it nd step by step nd realy the situation is not the same betwen us nd converts
syster step by step nd try tp read because opignon of muslims are difefrant nd they are muslims hwo think that u must do that u must do that dont do that nd after that u ll return as yor last life than syster alh look to yor heart for sure hijab is necessary nd he ll make u bautiful because all ll respect u
dont worry all muslims are same nd it is not forbeaden to do mistakes becaue this aouer nature we are human the forbeden things is to do a mistaks nd u know thatis a mistak s
i hope u ll be fine all syster nd brother nd i tel u that iam here to understand also with u nd need when i can

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
This is a good video about hijab too
Hope it helps :)
Dont be shy to ask if u have any questions .We are one family and we have to help each other..

[yt]WZVYJNvauwo[/yt]

waaleikum salam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I request everyone to Remember that kind words is a must for dawah...

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knows best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.” (An-Nahl: 125)

waaleikum salam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:
wat do u mean ? srry my english is not too good
:wasalam:

Salam

I agreed with what you said I did not understand what was the question and if the person was muslim. Instead of rewriting what you said I said " I second that" it means exactly what you said.:)

Salam Amirah80