I feel sad today, please help me

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
I feel sad today, because yesterday I went to an immigration consultant (I also like to migrate to Australia since we have relatives there). But the bad news is, the consultant told me that I cannot apply for skilled immigrant since my work (I'm currently working as a graphic artist) is not included in list of on demand job in Australia. The only option that she gave me is either I go there as a tourist and find a prospect employer or find a fiance there (If she's a religious muslim, that would be ok since I'm really looking for one). Please pray for me and may Allah(SWT) find a way for me.

brighten

seeker of knowledge
:salam2:

May Allah open the way for you and ease your worries.

I'm not too sure of the immigration law. Correct me if I’m wrong, I thought if you have relatives there than they can sponsor you in ? That's what my brother (currently living in Melbourne) told me should I ever want to migrate and join him in Australia.

Anyway don't be too sad insha Allah things will unfold for you in ways you never know. Our prayers are for you.

Take care.

wassalam

nazeem

advice

:salam2: dear brother yes you are allow to feel sad but know that Allah is the All Knowing. so turn to HIM in ernest recite surah ad-duha and inshaAllah Allah will open away:wasalam:

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Thanks bro Nazeem for the advice

Thanks bro Nazeem for the advice. Yes I'll do this in my prayer. By the way where are you from? Assalamualaikum.

:salam2: dear brother yes you are allow to feel sad but know that Allah is the All Knowing. so turn to HIM in ernest recite surah ad-duha and inshaAllah Allah will open away:wasalam:

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Thanks

Thanks, you brigthen up my day Brighten (Is this your real name and where you from?). Yes, but if he or she is a direct relative (either sister or brother) of yours. But then, I'm still hoping for Allah(SWT)

May the blessings of Allah be upon you, sis (correct me if I'm wrong, I only based it in your pic). Wasallam.

:salam2:

May Allah open the way for you and ease your worries.

I'm not too sure of the immigration law. Correct me if I’m wrong, I thought if you have relatives there than they can sponsor you in ? That's what my brother (currently living in Melbourne) told me should I ever want to migrate and join him in Australia.

Anyway don't be too sad insha Allah things will unfold for you in ways you never know. Our prayers are for you.

Take care.

wassalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Bismillah Hir Rahman nir Rahim,

Dear brother, dont feel sad. Feel happy. Allah has blessed you with Islam, there is no money or treasure in this world that can be of more value then that. Its the greatest gift in the world and Allah, the most High the most Merciful has given it to you.

Allah says in the Quran:
Whatever is with you, will be exhausted, and whatever with Allâh (of good deeds) will remain. And those who are patient, We will certainly pay them a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do. (16:96)

Money and wealth can come easily and it can dissappear just as easily. It comes and goes, and people's lives come and go. Our very existance is not even a speck of dust on this world, its always changing and so many people have come before us, and only Allah knows how many will come after us.

Lifes a journey full of struggles and as of yet, i have not seen one person who has not got his or her own struggles. Whether they are rich or poor people are always searching for happiness.

Allah says in the Quran, in one of the shortest Surahs, Surah al-Asr (the Time). Which is only 3 verses. Surah 104.

By the Time,

Verily, man is in loss,

except those who believe and do righteous good deeds and recommend one another towards the truth and encourage one another towards patience. (104:1-3)

Imam Shafi'i said regards this surah, Law Ma anzalallahu hujjatan ala khalqihi laka fathum, That if Allah revealed just this one Surah as proof to his creation it would have been enough! SubhanAllah, this Surah is indeed short but with much meaning for those who contemplate it.

Allah has created this world for us to contemplate and think things through including our very existance.

So people are always in loss, its Islam that can alleviate our sufferings and help us through this life. Help us to paradise by realising our true existance on this world, which is to worship Allah alone without associating any partners to him. This is why we were created!

So strive hard in learning Islam and implementing it in your life. Remember you will always have Allah (SWT) and he will help you. For it is Allah who allows us to have our food, water and shelter.

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40).

And have patience and reliance on Allah (SWT)

The Prophet Muhammad :)saw:) said: "No one can be given a blessing better and greater than patience." - Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Hadith 548

Perhaps at this time dear brother things seem down, but only Allah knows what our futures hold, and inshaAllah they will be a bright and great ones. And may he reward us with Janatul Firdaus (paradise).

Remember, you have a brother here, so take care

Wasalam.

Slave of Allah0

I feel sad today, because yesterday I went to an immigration consultant (I also like to migrate to Australia since we have relatives there). But the bad news is, the consultant told me that I cannot apply for skilled immigrant since my work (I'm currently working as a graphic artist) is not included in list of on demand job in Australia. The only option that she gave me is either I go there as a tourist and find a prospect employer or find a fiance there (If she's a religious muslim, that would be ok since I'm really looking for one). Please pray for me and may Allah(SWT) find a way for me.

:salam2: Brother!
do not worry for it, this all land belong to Allah (az w ajal)
so put trust on Him, whereevr He wants, He will take you there. Allah (az wa jal) know best and He will do best for you. :inshallah:
just Remember Him days to Nights.
:wasalam:
Slave of Allah

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Thanks

Thanks brother, you gave me the best advice so far. May Allah(SWT) send you his blessings and may you enlighten more of us thru this site. It's very nice to have you people. Send my greetings, assalamualaikum to our brothers and sisters there in England, and also to the rest of the world.

Ali (Philippines)

Bismillah Hir Rahman nir Rahim,

Dear brother, dont feel sad. Feel happy. Allah has blessed you with Islam, there is no money or treasure in this world that can be of more value then that. Its the greatest gift in the world and Allah, the most High the most Merciful has given it to you.

Money and wealth can come easily and it can dissappear just as easily. It comes and goes, and people's lives come and go. Our very existance is not even a speck of dust on this world, its always changing and so many people have come before us, and only Allah knows how many will come after us.

Lifes a journey full of struggles and as of yet, i have not seen one person who has not got his or her own struggles. Whether they are rich or poor people are always searching for happiness.

Allah says in the Quran, in one of the shortest Surahs, Surah al-Asr (the Time). Which is only 3 verses. Surah 104.

By the Time,

Verily, man is in loss,

except those who believe and do righteous good deeds and recommend one another towards the truth and encourage one another towards patience. (104:1-3)

Imam Shafi'i said regards this surah, Law Ma anzalallahu hujjatan ala khalqihi laka fathum, That if Allah revealed just this one Surah to his creation it would have been enough! SubhanAllah, this Surah is indeed short but with much meaning for those who contemplate it.

Allah has created this world for us to contemplate and think things through including our very existance.

So people are always in loss, its Islam that can alleviate our sufferings and help us through this life. Help us to paradise by realising our true existance on this world, which is to worship Allah alone without associating any partners to him. This is why we were created!

So strive hard in learning Islam and implementing it in your life. Remember you will always have Allah (SWT) and he will help you. For it is Allah who allows us to have our food, water and shelter.

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40).

And have patience and reliance on Allah (SWT)

The Prophet Muhammad :)saw:) said: "No one can be given a blessing better and greater than patience." - Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Hadith 548

Perhaps at this time dear brother things seem down, but only Allah knows what our futures hold, and inshaAllah they will be a bright and great ones. And may he reward us with Janatul Firdaus (paradise).

Remember, you have a brother here, so take care

Wasalam.