I have a problem in regards to marriage, my father

Jannah03

I understand ahki, and i have to admit i was upset that when i went to the imam to have a sit down and i told him everything that has gone on with me and my abu he was not on the same page as i allahu alim. He agreed that he did not have to be my wali. but he was going to go for his permission, but that was a month ago and sadly he has not contacted us back.

Jannah03

Asalaamu alakum everyone, ive talked to my dad a lil bit, and he has not shown any harsh emotions over me wanting to have a nikkah with the man im interested in.

dania

Salam

salam

Actually I had approximatly the same probleme but ramdhoulilai now it is over .
Maybe if you explain me more I can provide you some advices inchalla
and Allah Knows Better

Angela Hillyer

Asalaamu alakum everyone, ive talked to my dad a lil bit, and he has not shown any harsh emotions over me wanting to have a nikkah with the man im interested in.

Salam Aliakom Sister

Thats really great news. Alhamadulilah!
Inshallah everything continues to go your way.

wasalam

palestine

Servant of Allah

:salam2: sister i'm happy for u. pls let us know if you get the man of your dreams inshaAllah.:hijabi: because that makes our hearts at ease.

Jannah03

Jazakallahu khair for everyones support. My parents are inshallah gonna come see us this saturday to watch my schools football team play. Inshallah there will be some dialouge about the nikkah and hopefully a 'happy' atomsphere..i hope you all could make dua that this would be a happy get together. and we could move on and get the nikkah...asalaamu alakum warahmatullah

palestine

Servant of Allah
Jazakallahu khair for everyones support. My parents are inshallah gonna come see us this saturday to watch my schools football team play. Inshallah there will be some dialouge about the nikkah and hopefully a 'happy' atomsphere..i hope you all could make dua that this would be a happy get together. and we could move on and get the nikkah...asalaamu alakum warahmatullah

salam. this dua is good for any difficulties, and it will be answered inshaAllah. as i have tried it b4. here it goes and just read it whenever your close to or all the time if u want. salam.
"Allahu ma la sahla ila ma ja'altahu sahlan wa anta taj'alul huzna itha shi'ta sahlan." ameen. i can't translate word for word but it means "oh Allah make easy for you can make the difficult easy if u wish". salam.:hijabi: