I Have another doubt...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Im sorry for keep on asking questions questions and questions...
I have another doubt...if any one of you know the answer, then plz do explain me on the following issue...

we all know that Musical Instruments are prohibited in Islam except the Duff..

IF SO....Why did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), praised Aboo Musa Al-Ash'aree (Ral) and gave him the title.."the flute of the Dawood (PBUH)'s people"..???????

(Aboo Musa Al-Ash'aree (Ral) was the companion who was reciting the Qur'an with a wonderful voice in Rasoolullah's period..)

basically as for my understanding we must keep our selves away from the prohibited things both internally and externally..Right?
so why did Rasoolullah (PBUH) praise his friend with a title which contains some thing Haraam?
I DO KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS...THERE MUST BE A WISDOM BEHIND THIS...This is just my doubt and wanted to clarify...
If you know the explanation plz to tell me..

FEE A AMNILLAH

sanan khan

I think your answer is available in your question.

(Aboo Musa Al-Ash'aree (Ral) was the companion who was reciting the Qur'an with a wonderful voice in Rasoolullah's period..)
As Dawood P.B.U.H vioce was very sweet and flute sound is also very sweet. May be Prophet P.B.U.M. referred the example and gave the title. But by just giving the title we cant say that Music is Halal .

janna_08

music today is everywer..its hard to avoid

in our period time,,it is realy hard for us to avoid these things...music and instrument are evrywer..even in our home its avoidable..the ringtones of our cellphones..wen we watch tv and so on..even in arabian country were islam is more preserved has own musics and instrument even in another version...our world today is full of fitna and the only thing we should is to avoid and avoid but f its rely hard for us we ned to sek refuge to allah

Wassalam..

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
This is a good thread...

And Brother Hassan Raza and Sanan Khan well explained to the question

Wassalaam