I have gone mad

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This morning I read online how the US used air power to bomb Iraq and 230 Iraqi's were killed. This evening I read that 500 Iraqi's were killed but not by the US. This was a truck bomb. Now, I know I am not insane. This was on the same website. Am I being told that the US did not bomb anyone and only the insurgents whatever that means did it? How do numbers and situations change? Or are we Muslims so weak that events change before our eyes?
Forgive me, I am going to look for my sanity.

Fahad_Agus

looks like they want to cover it up with another story so we could forget about the american bombing....well only Allah knows

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
You didn't gone Mad sis, it's just that, they are playing trickery with us.
As far as i know, it's 500 hundred Iraqi's, unbelievable, iilaahay dhulka iidin gooyay!!!! now i am going mad!

saba urooj

:salam2: sis
can u plz gv the name f tat website,mst b of amerian/british media ,they knows how to screwred up news.:shymuslima1: ,playing with innocent ppl minds,who jus blindly follow thr reports n got all wrong impression of muslim world.:angryblue: :angryred:

Durriyyah

Forever Student
:salam2:

This is exactly why I don't watch the news anymore. I'm not sure what is true and what isn't. :astag:

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
This is proganda..i did it in history lessons at school many years ago! This happened in the first world war, they lied about the casualty figures to keep enlisting soldiers and keep the public quiet.

Sadly it seems to still be used in this day and age.

falomar

I just read:

The death toll from four suicide truck bomb attacks in northern Iraq has risen to 400........................

.............Khalaf said the four suicide bombers packed two tonnes of explosives into their lorries, unleashing massive devastation on members of the ancient Yazidi religious sect in the northern province of Nineveh on Tuesday.

I don't know....:confused:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
We all know what's been going on around the world. The destruction being made by the capitalistic regimes. Dictating over the world. What can we do on our part?

Spread the word​

We need to expose the wrongdoings of these invaders to the non Muslims around us and also to the Muslims who are ignorant. We should not just keep it to ourselves.

I talk with a number of hindu and christian guys. And everytime I show them these horrible outcomes. They were ignorant earlier, didn't know the truth. But most of them know the truth what's going on in Iraq, Palestine and other parts of the world, where Muslims are being harassed and tortured. They know 9/11 was an inside job. They know how Muslims are being persecuted in Occupied Palestine. But I avoid generalising them all.

wa/salam