I have to time to be down or depressed

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum

The title was meant to be "I have NO time to be down or depressed."

I found this somewhere like a few 1000 years ago, I forgot. But it helps to remind us why we're actually here! Here goes..

"I have no time to be down or depressed because whatever will happen in life will happen but I have to make the best of EVERY second because my life in this world can end at ANYTIME! So I need to do as much good as possible and try my best to please Allah every second! There is no time or need for me to be down or depressed because I rely on Allah for EVERYTHING and I depend on him and put my hopes and trust in Him because He created me and NOTHING happens without His Will!"

I hopes its a benefit!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamualaikum

I found this somewhere like a few 1000 years ago, I forgot. But it helps to remind us why we're actually here! Here goes..

"I have no time to be down or depressed because whatever will happen in life will happen but I have to make the best of EVERY second because my life in this world can end at ANYTIME! So I need to do as much good as possible and try my best to please Allah every second! There is no time or need for me to be down or depressed because I rely on Allah for EVERYTHING and I depend on him and put my hopes and trust in Him because He created me and NOTHING happens without His Will!"

I hopes its a benefit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:

Thank you for sharing this brother.
:tti_sister:~May Allah reward you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum everyone,

aaah subhanaAllaah.....it's beautiful reminder. Barakallahu feek akhi for sharing this with us. We all can use these reminders once in a while, so thanks!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

Well said, Masha'allah! we ought to remember the reason for existence, because nowadays, people get lost in this dunya's affairs and forget, Subhanallah!
JazakAllahu khayr for sharing this akhy:)