I hope u accept me as abrother and a friend

mahmodtefa

asslamo alykom all my brothers and sisters

i'm new here as u can see of course , well my name is mahmod abd el latif from egypt i'm 23 years old , i knew this site by accident i was watching a video on youtube about women converted to islam and the site was on it
i think it's a very good site , i hope i'll get alot of benefits from it enshaa allah

alexandra

U r wellcome

As salam alaykom wa rahamatu ALLAH brother.:hijabi:....i hope u will enjoy being here....and akeed we accept u as a brother and a friend.I'm a convert girl..am a muslimah AL HAMDULILLAH...my muslim name is Sarah(not Alexandra)...

Wa alaykom salammm brother.May ALLAH guide u to the straight path

bilalswife1983

Assalamu alaykum brother! Of course you're accepted, like Sarah said, as our brother and friend! I benefit from this site EVERYDAY and insha allah you will to. WELCOME to TTI!!

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2:

Welcome Mahmod, I did stumbled on TTI by accident too.....from youtube

hope you stay and share your thought with us

wassalam

Joanna-Aisha

Wa alykoum el salam!Ahlan wa sahlan! Masr again! That's so nice> I hope you'r gonna win with Kongo inshaAllah in football :p Take care brother!Salam alykoum

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u brother, welcome to TTI, hope insha Allah we will get benefited from ur knowledge as u will from us insha Allah. Pls be rem us in ur duwas.

Allah Hafiz.

mahmodtefa

thank you all for ur nice words and for all ur replies , sara ,massi ,yusuf ,asifvohra, nick ,zainudin ,aisha and ya enshaa allah egypt will beat congo in cairo :tti_sister: :)
and thank u mymohsin and of course u r in my duwas and all the muslims