I just registered here

no-one111

hello ,, welcome to the site dave ,, hope you enjoy and benefit from your stay here ,, as others has offered, i too offer my help whenever you need it. insha'allah (after allah's welling) you'll get the answers you need here.

welcome welcome ,, make yourself at home ^_^. ,,

Dave58

Replying to you all

Assalamu Aliakum to you all. Thank you so much for replying to me. Please understand and be patient I will become more active. I have been preoccupied lately with a recent snow storm, taking much of my time to deal with personal things. I look forward to "talking" and asking questions ect. May ALLAH (swt) give you peace and keep you all safe. Dave

badruddiyn

To my brother Dave 58. While i was studying my biology course, i got lost for that time. i had no much time for the GIFT BOOK (Quran). I lost in the sense that i have come to think that there is really a question on me regarding the existing of the creator. especially when i have come across my biochem and evolution. an idea that "life is just a chance" hitch on my little cerebrum. But, when i read the verses of the Qur'an, it was completely ashame. I felt like i was lower than the swine, brainless. I must tell you this, every human being is intellectual, but not everyone is logical. try to be logical and you will see the door of Islam.

Nazleen

Assalamualaikum brother Dave.
:SMILY206:
to islam and May Allah bless you.
Keep looking, keep searching and keep digging you will see the truth.