i killed two spiders

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
:salam2:

This's a little bit trivial but its bugging me so:

i killed two spiders today (on purpose), will i be held accountable and punished for it?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister.

Oh Ya Allah.I love so much spiders.You should not kill them dear sister,but Alhamdulillah maybe you did not done it proposly,Inshallah.:)

Once one spider get in the water,and I take him down from water and put him on kitchen table,and only Allah knows how much happy I was because of that,because I felt that I saved a life of someone.:shymuslima1:

May Allah bless you dear sister.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Yousef83

aleykum selam
i found an info,i had some infos but i searched it one again,it says that you should not kill any living creature on purpose untill you ensure it can injury you,like snakes,scorpions,that time you can kill,but u know an animal never injury human or it' attacks (if defences itself,not aim to attact) but u know it can't affect you then work to throw away it,that says if you have a gun and you see a dangerous animal;before shoot it try to keep away urself but you noticed it follows you then u can kill it,but its sin to kill harmless animals exactly (like ant,home spiders etc,there are many)
pray tonight and apologize inshAllah Allah (c.c) will forgive you,this is not a deadly sin.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
oh no.... so should i fast? just say stighfara? pray 2 rukuu'?

i sprayed them with water as well and they went down the drain, may be they can swim. can spiders swim?

*StarLight*

The spider once saved Rasulullah Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam and his companion from being discovered by his enemies by making a web over the cave entrance in which they were hiding in.

One should only kill a spider if it is going to cause one harm.

Otherwise, it should be caught and taken outside or let out away from the house.

If you killed it purposely, repent for your action for Allah Subhana Wata'Alah is most forgiving.

And try not to do it again Insha Allah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

i sprayed them with water as well and they went down the drain, may be they can swim. can spiders swim?

Well dear sister,to me they look so hopeless wallahi,does not metter can they swim or not.

I did not see yet that spiders can swim,SubhanAllah.Allah knows the best.

May Allah bless you dear sister

muslimah 2

aleykum selam
i found an info,i had some infos but i searched it one again,it says that you should not kill any living creature on purpose untill you ensure it can injury you,like snakes,scorpions,that time you can kill,but u know an animal never injury human or it' attacks (if defences itself,not aim to attact) but u know it can't affect you then work to throw away it,that says if you have a gun and you see a dangerous animal;before shoot it try to keep away urself but you noticed it follows you then u can kill it,but its sin to kill harmless animals exactly (like ant,home spiders etc,there are many)
pray tonight and apologize inshAllah Allah (c.c) will forgive you,this is not a deadly sin.

What about rats and mice can u kill them if u see one in ur house i cant stand them and once found one in my kitchen and had to get hubby to set up a rat trap to kill it it was sooo gross

Yousef83

yes some kind of spiders can swim like in amazon but %80 of home spider can't swim.bcos they didnt evolve to live around sea,river or in too much water.
I don't know whether you should fast or not for that,its not a deadly sin really and sight u r very regret,just repent and quit that forever and maybe 2 reka'at repentance namaz

Yousef83

What about rats and mice can u kill them if u see one in ur house i cant stand them and once found one in my kitchen and had to get hubby to set up a rat trap to kill it it was sooo gross

actually i was going to type before you but u read my minds :) its very important point you signed.to extirpate these kind of animals caiz (might be) bcos these animals exactly dirty and they can affect your health,if they touched to your foods,if you dont kill (catch them) but send them out of home then it can go your neighbour's home then you will be responsible if your neighbour will have any serious problem bcos of these animals you just throw out.Also grasshoppers,bcos they are hashare (harm animals) can destroy your harvest.There are kind of animals.Like cockroach,gnat.They can spread many dangerous virusses.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Salaam,

thanks guys for the replies, i just prayed 2 rukuu' after isha last night, inshaallah never going to do it again.

baarakallahu feekum.