I LOVE YOU ALL! Love to Br Mabsoot, Ibn Azem & Al-Faj'r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum All,

If any of you are thinking about leaving & it has anything to do with me then it is better for me to leave.

Like VE! I love Br Mabsoot & we have a difference of opinion, which we have both acknowledge and will work hard to reconcile.

I love HIM & he loves me & you haven’t seen the PM’s about our mutual affection and forgive me but we are a little Shy to share in public.

Ibn Azem should be Ibn Hazm without the Rahimullah at the end.

And Br Al-Faj'r is my blood, my cuz! I love Egyptians...Back in the day "Walk like an Egyptian..." was my favourite song…NOT

Actually it was, “Pappa! Don’t Preach….”

Why can’t we discuss difference of opinions? It doesn’t mean that we hate each other, does it?

I am SORRY to have hurt anyone’s feelings, I am way way late!

I do sincerly hope that our recommendations (no matter how poorly put forth) will be considered!

For the record! Br Mabsoot hasn't answered the question about Imam Ibnul Haj'r Al-Asqalani (RA) vs Shaykh Al-Albani (RA)!

For the record! Br Mabsoot hasn't answered the question about Scholars in the West!

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
assalamu alaykum
Ibn Azem should be Ibn Hazm without the Rahimullah at the end.
How do I interpret that akhi - not before my death or other reason?! :)

I love you too for the sake of Allaah wallahi.
And because I don't reply to your posts as well it means not that I don't, I am one of the Moderators and not all Moderators can reply - and what would that mean if?!

salam alaykum

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
And Br Al-Faj'r is my blood, my cuz! I love Egyptians...Back in the day "Walk like an Egyptian..." was my favourite song…NOT

Actually it was, “Pappa! Don’t Preach….”

Why can’t we discuss difference of opinions? It doesn’t mean that we hate each other, does it?

I am SORRY to have hurt anyone’s feelings, I am way way late!

Wa Alaykum Assalam

Dear Brother in islam..wa Allaahi Akhi i love u All for sake of Allaah

n i feel upset when i delete or Edit any post put i did that only for sake of Allaah..

Wa Allaahi Akhi i didn't care about anyone over All land of Allaah..i fear Allaah only..

then plz forgive me if i was delete or Edit ur post or any other post..

put really i hate argument (Many argue breed ignorance)..that's All..

n Akhi don't forget All us Human n All us make mistakes may Allaah forgive all us..

<wasalam>

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
I real hope you don't leave this website so people like me who are not more intellect or knowledgable about islam will learn from you. GOOD Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
walaikum assalaam

Broother Globalpeace

I think you shold not leave this site. We need brothers like mabsoot, Globalpeace , islamic fajr, ibn azem . and all the ther brothers i havent mentioned. we need all of you to be here and grow this site. just because someone wants to talk about some political issues or someone wants to talk about scholars. are we all having some issues with one another. is this how weak our ummah has become. first thing for sure to learn is thaweed. but we had great assistance and we will need you all more knowlegable pople around here to clear any misconception Non - muslims have or muslims have for that matter. please Brothers dont debate now on these issues.

salaam allaikum

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Allah (SWT) says in The Noble Qur'an: "The Believers are but a single Brotherhood." [Al-Hujurat 49:10]

I think no one should take things to hurt, and the end of the day, we all make mistakes my brother. Why leave brother, we are all here to share knowledge and alhamdullah I learnt somethings from you, and many people here alhamdullah. Since you have something to give (knowledge) I believe its better if you dont leave. I personally dont know many people here, but I enjoy reading people's posts. I know that many of posts are hardly read by other memebers, may be its not important or may be for other reasons, and in many cases is deleted (I know its deleted for a good reason, but I still dont know where is my mistake?) :))...

Inshallah no one leaves the this site, because myself and others are here to learn Islam, and learn our mistakes.....

keep on smilling :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:wasalam:

najbc

Assalam

Hold up my brother Globalpeace and everyone, no one is leaving. We all are brothers and sisters. Our opinion, the willness to share our knowledge and the fact we take time in our busy life to help and educate each other about Islam is what makes this website unique and beautifully. Some of us are intellect and other are not but that should not stop us from share and saying our opinion. I personally learn from your knowledge and your opinions. I know some of our opinions are harsh but that is the way it is and let keep in mind we have different background and values that sometimes we do not see how harsh our opinions are. I love everyone of you all, coming and checking out TTI website is the best part of the day for me. Deep we all appreciate each other opinion and I hope we can continue sharing opinions and knowledge and learn from each other. I admire every one of you and Brother Globalpeace you are very intellectual brother and if you leave it will be a great lost. We should not take things to heart but to mind to consider and learn from them. I Hope no one leaves include you brother Golbalpeace. Your opinions and knowledge are appreciated and admire and respect and you will not find this in any other website. I meant it. Hope you

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
ok now, u didnt have to delete my post. at least take it like men.

look people. take my advice. be yourselves. you dont have to live a fabricated life on haram and halal just so that your forum buddies percieve that that you're a great religious person. A lot of females here tend to do that. Whats ironic is I never met a sister out there more holy than you all seem to be.

be like me. be real. love life, dont fear it. make mistakes, and call them mistakes.

:)

:salam2:
lol, "a sister out there more holy than you all seem to be" lol. Ummm well as nice as that sounds, we all have things to work on, some more than others but at least you look at us like we're pious.
:wasalam:

Oem Soufiane

look people. take my advice. be yourselves. you dont have to live a fabricated life on haram and halal just so that your forum buddies percieve that that you're a great religious person. A lot of females here tend to do that. Whats ironic is I never met a sister out there more holy than you all seem to be.

be like me. be real. love life, dont fear it. make mistakes, and call them mistakes.

Then you need to get in better surroundings:)

Be like muhamed saws, be real, love akhirah,

and don't judge people without knowing them, after all, you don't know the sisters sitting behind their pc.

.... and yes, I love you all too, you are doing a great job jazakallahu ghairan

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member

Salaam Alikom brother !!

Your post was deleted because you were trying to insult the brothers by calling them sisters yes it will be deleted, on other hand calling them as sisters u insulting sisters too.

# 2 No one live fabricated live every and each of us have mistakes and sins but you dont have to show it to the whole world since between you and Allah s.w.t he forgive any sin as long as you reprent,

brother and sister on here are sincere , what they write its what they know its from heart, I dont care what kind of mistakes they have in thier live its between them and Allah alll I know they are good brother and sisters.

# 3 Who you are to judge the sisters on here, if you didnt meet any good sister then I think you need to change the people you hang around with.

# 4 If you have mistakes you dont have to let every one know about or be proud of them, hiding them and asking Allah forgivness is much better.
in the meaning of hadith Allah forgive sins for every one except who is Mujahir ( who tell people about his mistakes while Allah covered his/her mistake from people eyes)

# 5 When a brother love his Muslim brother for sake of Allah then as the Prophet peace be up on him told us to let him know, its a Hadith and order from our prophet peace be up on him

wa salaam alikom

Status
Not open for further replies.