I need 200 hits.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I know many people who are considering reverting view TTI. We have a powerful tool to change the lives of many people. A question that came to my mind is: How did Islam help you to understand individual salvation. How can we help individuals who are batteling trying to convert to help them gain a sense of the peace that Islam provides. How do we explain to these people on the brink of joining the Path the individual benefits of becoming Muslim. I am trying to stay away from the political stuff.

Steve940

Wa alaikum salam,

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't really understand your question. But as regards to the peace that Islam provides, for me that only started after I reverted. My insight on life became much deeper, and I became more reflective. It really is amazing when you think of the blessings we have been given, and in your heart you can feel a connection with Allah. For me, everything clicked, and the purpose of life became abundantly clear.

It is Allah who guides whom He wills, and once a person opens their heart and their mind to the truth, I think then and only then will they be able to experience the peace that Islam brings with it. We can only try to explain to non muslims that the true happiness in our lives is obeying our Lord and following His command, and following the truth that has been revealed to us through Muhammad (SAW). If we stick to this, Insha'Allah we will be rewarded with Jannah, and protected from the fire.

:salam2:

falomar

People would revert for many reasons, but the following are some important factors to consider:

First:

You must prove that there's a God(Allah)...facts, not faith.

Second:

You must prove that he (God) has chosen Quran and the prophet to spread his words and his will toward humanity, and why Islam is the true....facts, not faith.

Third:

You should show to people the joy and the benefits of becoming a muslim.

Fourth:

You should let the people be aware of the misconceptions of Islam.

There's information everywhere answering those above....but not everybody knows how to clearly answer them....and there is where your intellect comes to.

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
People would revert for many reasons, but the following are some important factors to consider:

First:

You must prove that there's a God(Allah)...facts, not faith.

It is easy to prove the existance of creator. Can you see current or resistance in a wire? No, but you can prove that there is resistance offered by the material of the wire to the flow of current. Similarly, it can be easily proven that there exist God.

I can count thousands of argument for that. Simple observation of your own body will reveal the fact. Look at your nose. Why it is near to mouth? So that you can smell before you eat. If you are going to take some food just into your mouth and you feel rotten smell, you simply avoid it. What if the nose was placed back of your head? Look at your ears. Why placed on both side of your head? Why that shape?To collect the sound waves. Look at your eyes. Why two numbers? To create 3-D image in your brain

Why groved inside? To prevent from any accidental injury. And what if your mouth was above your eyes? Any thing that fall from your mouth (while drinking or eating) will fall in your eyes. look at sexual organs of male and female. Why in this place? Was one of them had it dislocated, imagine the consequences. Look at the place of excreation why that place? Was it at some other location it would be nightmare or perhaps you could not eat food for many days. Why long hairs on head only? Why fingures? Why not our hands like other animals? Why fingure prints (patterns)? What if our hands had none of these and had very smooth skin? Why Backbone? This is all external things but if you go internal organs you will see thousands of God's miracles.
And we just talked about human body only..nothing else...

Why each species evolved as couples? How did the cells knew while evolution that it has to transform into male and female. At the same time it knew that male has to be given strong harmones and rough look while females as tender look?

If you and other 4-5 people sit in a car and suddenly car began to rotate on its own what will be your reaction? Is this possible? Than how this earth is rotating with billions of people in controlled manner? These are some of random thoughts that came to my mind as i write (and i can continue too long) but idea was to prove that there is a creator who did this "Intelligent Design".

Second:

You must prove that he (God) has chosen Quran and the prophet to spread his words and his will toward humanity, and why Islam is the true....facts, not faith.

If God created man there must be some guidance from him. He cant leave us in wondering about our own existance. Books of the religions claim to be the guidance from the God. But everyone claim to be the true guidance. Now it is up to you to decide and use your logic and udnerstanding to know the truth. Read Quran and other scriptures too, and compare.

Third:

You should show to people the joy and the benefits of becoming a muslim.

The best joy is that you feel that you are in direct contact with your creator which brings peace and sense of security and you don't also have the feeling of "zero existance" after death. You dont have feeling that your life was meant for nothing, you dont feel helpless or hopeless. And much more that can be experienced only.

Fourth:

You should let the people be aware of the misconceptions of Islam.

There's information everywhere answering those above....but not everybody knows how to clearly answer them....and there is where your intellect comes to.

To remove the misconceptions about Islam is the duty of all muslims. Unfortunately we are not doing this job in best way. The best of our people in terms of financial capacity and Islamic knowledge (living in Arab world) don't learn english. Majority of them even dont know what is Youtuebe or what english media is spitting against them. They have no solid policy to counter hate prapoganda. I am not taking about governments but the comman man. They are pleased with football matches, going to beaches with family and doing barbique. They are better content with nice looking cars and making money, hair gels and doing sheesha (smoke pipe) on a road side. But now there is new generation which has started to pay attention to these issues and i hope things will change for better Inshallah. Ameen