A feeling of fear pervades me,
I feel cold,it's like if a shadow of darkness whispears to my ears:
<Give up and come with me>.
I don't know what to do and how to react
to this deep and dark impact.
I need a help,my pain is untouchable
but it hurts my soul with an invisible knife,
I'm weak,afraid,where is my happy life?
Oh Allah,I need Your help more than ever.
I'm falling in my crystal world
and I'm sure I'll be losing my mind
if You won't give me a help.
I pray Oh Allah,that You will enlight my dark days
and that You'll give me the strenght to take Your Path
with honour,pride and perseverance.
Cause only You,my Lord,You can make everything possible,
only You are the One Who can lift me up.

P.S.I really feel strange and many times my poems are the mirror of my humour,so pray for me and hope I'll feel better as soon as possible.:girl3:

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
:bismillah:

A feeling of fear pervades me,
I feel cold,it's like if a shadow of darkness whispears to my ears:
<Give up and come with me>.
I don't know what to do and how to react
to this deep and dark impact.
I need a help,my pain is untouchable
but it hurts my soul with an invisible knife,
I'm weak,afraid,where is my happy life?
Oh Allah,I need Your help more than ever.
I'm falling in my crystal world
and I'm sure I'll be losing my mind
if You won't give me a help.
I pray Oh Allah,that You will enlight my dark days
and that You'll give me the strenght to take Your Path
with honour,pride and perseverance.
Cause only You,my Lord,You can make everything possible,
only You are the One Who can lift me up.

P.S.I really feel strange and many times my poems are the mirror of my humour,so pray for me and hope I'll feel better as soon as possible.:girl3:
As Salaamu Alaikhum sister, I am not a psychiatrist, but i play 1 in tv! la, maybe u r just expressing ur surroundings and it manifests itself n ur poems... most poetry is a reflection of what we c, feel or think. on the brighter side, 2 me it sounds more like ur commitment 2 the deen of Al-Islam, u c that ALLAH swt is ur only rescue, that without ALLAH u r surely lost, masha ALLAH that is a great place 2 b at, it keeps us humble and strong n dunya. May ALLAH keep u safe and make it easy 4 u. As Salaamu Alaikhum

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum

Subhanallah dear sister, that poem touched me wallahi for i've one that's kinda similar to that a while back...But Sis, don't take this life for granted! And Allah SWT tests us with Hardship so we can be stronger in faith. Insha'allah be patient and he'll get you through it..... Insha'allah!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
thank your for sharing,it's true,each poem reflects my humour,and when I wrote that I felt really sad.maybe I need a psycologue,cause I see that when I feel happy,I may feel the happiest and strongest person in the world,but when I "see" this shadow coming in my head,everything loses its taste.today for example,I seek Allah's mercy,I didn't start praying because of the recent deliver and I'm little impure,but in my heart I always pray my Lord and in the same time I feel unhappy,I cry with no reason,my head seems to burst,I wish to run away,to escape this inner confusion.I'm sorry if I might bored you with my words,but I have none to talk with and I have not found the solution to my physical and mental problem:girl3: