I Need Help... plz help me... plz

suhayb08

2moro mite neva be..
:salam2:
Bro, you have to be patient in life and wait 4 the apropriate tim..coz Allah knows wats best 4u..trus me bruv ive biin in ur place..u can do anything to get her i know but u cant sacrifice ur lve for Allah.. i kno u said Allah definitely comes first.. but who knows Allah has reserved someone better for you in the future..
The most important thing is not just love her, you have to love her for the sake of Allah!!! Then insha'Allah Allah will guide you...

najbc

assalam alkium, i was reading my old posts/threads and all, i can came upon this. I am just curious as how everything turn out for u, weird i know. just wondering :).

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah

Yikes! This thread is a grammar nightmare. Everyone please keep in mind that this site is visited by numerous individuals from all over the world, many of whom do not consider English their first language. As such, please be mindful of what you type if you have any intention of it benefiting someone else in the world. Use proper capitalization, spell out words and stop ending every sentence with a series of ellipses. It's certainly not the way you talk, why should it be the way you type?

Now back to the topic: According you, she doesn't love you. End of story. Move on with your life and do something productive. Your brothers and sisters are dying all over and this is a trivial matter. You can't live without her, you say? Seems like you've made it this far in life without much trouble. If she's nothing compared to Allah (SWT) as you say, then why waste all this time moping over her instead of worshiping Allah (SWT)?

EDIT: Oops. Didn't see the dates on this one. Old thread, but my message still stands.

najbc

English is not everyone's first language,not everyone is a English major, so relax. I guess i should have email them instead. This is one thing i miss about the old turntoislam. Dont get me wrong, Mash'allah the site was improve tremendously and benefit millions. you should add think before you write.

strive-may-i

Yikes! This thread is a grammar nightmare. Everyone please keep in mind that this site is visited by numerous individuals from all over the world, many of whom do not consider English their first language. As such, please be mindful of what you type if you have any intention of it benefiting someone else in the world. Use proper capitalization, spell out words and stop ending every sentence with a series of ellipses. It's certainly not the way you talk, why should it be the way you type?

Now back to the topic: According you, she doesn't love you. End of story. Move on with your life and do something productive. Your brothers and sisters are dying all over and this is a trivial matter. You can't live without her, you say? Seems like you've made it this far in life without much trouble. If she's nothing compared to Allah (SWT) as you say, then why waste all this time moping over her instead of worshiping Allah (SWT)?

EDIT: Oops. Didn't see the dates on this one. Old thread, but my message still stands.
Assalaamu Alaikum,
'Listener needs more intelligence than the speaker', does not apply to writing and reading threads is it? :p

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Well said brother!

English is not everyone's first language,not everyone is a English major, so relax. I guess i should have email them instead. This is one thing i miss about the old turntoislam. Dont get me wrong, Mash'allah the site was improve tremendously and benefit millions. you should add think before you write.

Assalaamu Alaikum,
'Listener needs more intelligence than the speaker', does not apply to writing and reading threads is it? :p

I actually agree with brother (PeacefulHumanity)--- He has a point. We Muslims represent something greater. We represent a whole nation and we need to try our best when writing. The way a person writes in a public forum is almost as the way they appear in real life. We try to dress appropriately to protect the image of Islam, we watch our behavior and manners when among others. The same should apply for writing on a public forum. I will admit I used do the same thing, but we have to realize that this website is "TURNTOISLAM" our manners in writing represents our character as Muslims and our intelligence as a nation. We don't want to appear as lazy people when we can actually write a full sentence nor do we want to look as if we're uneducated by making simple grammar errors. Just my two cents,
May Allah forgive me if I am wrong on this or if I have offended others. ameen

strive-may-i

Well said brother!

I actually agree with brother (PeacefulHumanity)--- He has a point. We Muslims represent something greater. We represent a whole nation and we need to try our best when writing. The way a person writes in a public forum is almost as the way they appear in real life. We try to dress appropriately to protect the image of Islam, we watch our behavior and manners when among others. The same should apply for writing on a public forum. I will admit I used do the same thing, but we have to realize that this website is "TURNTOISLAM" our manners in writing represents our character as Muslims and our intelligence as a nation. We don't want to appear as lazy people when we can actually write a full sentence nor do we want to look as if we're uneducated by making simple grammar errors. Just my two cents,
May Allah forgive me if I am wrong on this or if I have offended others. ameen

Assalaamu Alaikum,

'Listener needs more intelligence than the speaker', does not apply to writing and reading threads is it?

Rammar is tE(t)chQality of riting. Infcat we shuld be appy a person, despite the iffi-'cult'y tributed. Helling mistakes should be taken seriously, but not spelling mistakes. Its not a measure of a person. A english teacher should be strict about grammar. But if an maths teacher decided to give bad score in maths because english was bad, is taking it to extremes. A similar trend is seen in schools, some students cant stand a good lecture, because teachers English is bad, that's extreme, such a student is 'the loser'. Like one of the brothers said "it is Manglish" not English. You type in English ;)

From your writing, Its clear you are literary (cult, in a good sense, now) and have a predisposition to writing, and hence are careful and clear. Some, have a predisposition to be careful while reading. Others while listening..., few others while talking. Get the drift. Not all can be equally good in these spheres. So be tolerant, pick the good and apply it to your focus areas.

Good manners? None ever disagrees. :)

Note:
tE(t)chQality = Technicality + Etch Quality.
English is rich, because it learnt from world and not from the queen. Similarly, US grew because it let the world in.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa'alaykum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh akhi,
I will be honest, I didn't understand half of the stuff you wrote in your first paragraph:/ Like I said before though--I am in no way judging the brother for anything. I was just writing that as I reminder. It is OK to make grammatical mistakes (few times in one post). Many of us speak English as second language--so it is OK. But what I am against of is---things like this: u, r, idk, jst--this is not a mistake in grammar or spelling. This is shortening words in which we are able to write fully. This is how some of us text thus we should not write like this in public forum that has elders and those who are not exposed to the "text English." I was addressing that MORE than I was addressing grammar errors. And Akhi trust me, I was in his shoes when I first started using this forum. In fact some where in my posts you will find a thread in which I am apologizing for language misusage. So, I hope I am a lot clear now than I was before?
JazakaAllah Khair for your input by the way---

Assalaamu Alaikum,

'Listener needs more intelligence than the speaker', does not apply to writing and reading threads is it?

Rammar is tE(t)chQality of riting. Infcat we shuld be appy a person, despite the iffi-'cult'y tributed. Helling mistakes should be taken seriously, but not spelling mistakes. Its not a measure of a person. A english teacher should be strict about grammar. But if an maths teacher decided to give bad score in maths because english was bad, is taking it to extremes. A similar trend is seen in schools, some students cant stand a good lecture, because teachers English is bad, that's extreme, such a student is 'the loser'. Like one of the brothers said "it is Manglish" not English. You type in English ;)

From your writing, Its clear you are literary (cult, in a good sense, now) and have a predisposition to writing, and hence are careful and clear. Some, have a predisposition to be careful while reading. Others while listening..., few others while talking. Get the drift. Not all can be equally good in these spheres. So be tolerant, pick the good and apply it to your focus areas.

Good manners? None ever disagrees. :)

Note:
tE(t)chQality = Technicality + Etch Quality.
English is rich, because it learnt from world and not from the queen. Similarly, US grew because it let the world in.