I need some answers

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
Hi,

Thankyou for being nice and kind.

For Quran you can visit following site. (Audio+English Translation)

www.quranexplorer.com/quran

Press the play button at left bottom of the page and turn speakers/headphone on.
For each chapter of Quran you have to press the play button.

It is preferable to wash hand, face etc before you read or listen Quran, as it will give you proper concentration , a sense of purity and freshness.

Best Regards

dianne

Hi,

Thankyou for being nice and kind.

For Quran you can visit following site. (Audio+English Translation)

www.quranexplorer.com/quran

Press the play button at left bottom of the page and turn speakers/headphone on.
For each chapter of Quran you have to press the play button.

It is preferable to wash hand, face etc before you read or listen Quran, as it will give you proper concentration , a sense of purity and freshness.

Best Regards

Salam,

Hey bro I thought wanna sent those quranexplorer.com juz now.lol Thanks for wonderful reply.

wassalam

angel4

Wow, ok so now I am more confused than I was at first. I have so many questions that I am afraid to post for fear that they would be impolite or I may word them wrong. Wow. That so directly mirrors what I always felt the scriptures were saying but was always told I was wrong. Wow.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Wow, ok so now I am more confused than I was at first. I have so many questions that I am afraid to post for fear that they would be impolite or I may word them wrong. Wow. That so directly mirrors what I always felt the scriptures were saying but was always told I was wrong. Wow.

Hi,
no you shouldnt be afraid of asking your questions, in Islam, actions are by intentions and even if you do end up being impolite, no one will bite your head off here :p, and its not your intention to be, so no worries! Ask away, you have plenty of people just waiting to answer your questions, thats the whole point of this website I guess!

:SMILY259:

angel4

I am finding out more and more that I may be in error in my own faith. I read the scriptures and have had problems all my life reconciling what I was taught to what they say. I have always gone with my heart and what wisdom whispers to me. I only came here for the intention not to any way violate those of your faith because What my eyes see and what my ears hear are two seperate things. Now as I find out more and more I find that I may have been wrong to except things because I was suppose to just have faith even when it was contrary to what my heart was telling me the scriptures were saying. I wish I could speak to someone and study to find out for myself.