I need ur dua’s to accept my marriage proposal

munir

allah knows the best

:salam2:

My sister told me that to propose a lady, we know her, for marriage coz she very nice lady and her imann too. But my sister wants to tell her but I don’t want that. I said; I will tell her by my self, but still I didn’t, the time gone. Here my sister very upset being I am late to tell her.

I don’t know what to say:

I need your advice or what step would I follow.
So you guys which one is better to tell her by: my sister or my self?

And also my fear: if she rejects my proposal.

So I need your dua’s to accept my proposal.

Inshallah, I will post here, her positive/negative:)astag:) response, but I am very much happy if it is positive………….ok .and if it’s +ve we will ask to her family but first we need her response.

waselam

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T

My sister told me that to propose a lady, we know her, for marriage coz she very nice lady and her imann too. But my sister wants to tell her but I don’t want that. I said; I will tell her by my self, but still I didn’t, the time gone. Here my sister very upset being I am late to tell her.

Inshallah, I will post here, her positive/negative:)astag:) response, but I am very much happy if it is positive………….ok .and if it’s +ve we will ask to her family but first we need her response.

waselam

InshAllah she will give u +ve answer. I'll pray :):tti_sister:
And what will happen will be what Allah wished the best for you. Ameen.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
ASSALAMUALAIKUM BROTHER

I feel it is better if your sister proposes on your behalf.She may be shy infront of you or she could possibly have a reason or problem which she might not be able to tell you but can tell your sister.So have faith in ALLAH and let your sister proceed.

mhamzah

Let your sister speak to her, if she is alright with the proposal, you than speak to her father (wali).

:wasalam:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
In my opinion, Rather than you asking her, your sister should ask her .....as i feel that both of them will be comfortable. (you seem to be nervous as well). The sister to whom you want to ask might feel shy and uncomfortable ( even if you know her), so let your sister do the job on your behalf.

:wasalam:

P.S: One piece of advice is to do Isthikhara.

fada_all

waselam

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

i understand your situation in your case akhi you need first before doing any step to make Istikhara dou'a it will be more beneficial for you insha allah , please don't hesitate akhi via doing so allah will pave you the way to the right decision , may allah make things easy for you and all muslims