I NEED YOUR ADVICE & Dua's

munir

allah knows the best
:salam2:
selamalykum

I came here to get your advice so please help me
I am muslim and my family too but I have an elder sister and her husband is Kafir.
Wallahi I can say it’s Kafir house but she is my sister.
She has two 15 & 8 year daughters from him so here I always cried when I see them because I will ask for this in hereafter. I told them about Islam but still they can’t hear us(family). Now I live with her in their house but she didn’t fast and pray but I did, she is completely Kafir.
So should I leave her house and live my own life or with her? Because I earn some money and I can live my own life.
Help me

Sorry for my language but if not clear ask me.
waselam
Please remember me in your dau’s.A

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: dear respected brother

we will be asked if we do not try and give advice to our relatives while they are going astray...

can you please make us clear the state of her husband?...I meant whether he is a muslim or not.....

if she is a muslim and he is not, then it is haram for her to live with him as she is not considered as his wife in islam...

my advice is to call her to the noor gently and patiently, asking ALLAH(swt) for help...

if you are able to live away from them, I guess that will be better for you as you won't see their bad behaviour then...

there are lots of brothers and sisters who can help you with it...

may ALLAH (swt) bless you and help you...amiin..

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Jezakumulah khyairen
HE is not Muslim , he is Kafir

so if is he a Kafir and she is a muslim, it is haram for her to be his wife...

just have trust in ALLAH(swt) and pray....inshaALLAH you will be succeeded...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
He is haraam for her. Islamically their marriage is void. If you can live on your own, then I would suggest that inshallah. I will keep you in my duaas.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
selamalykum

I came here to get your advice so please help me
I am muslim and my family too but I have an elder sister and her husband is Kafir.
Wallahi I can say it’s Kafir house but she is my sister.
She has two 15 & 8 year daughters from him so here I always cried when I see them because I will ask for this in hereafter. I told them about Islam but still they can’t hear us(family). Now I live with her in their house but she didn’t fast and pray but I did, she is completely Kafir.
So should I leave her house and live my own life or with her? Because I earn some money and I can live my own life.
Help me

Sorry for my language but if not clear ask me.
waselam
Please remember me in your dau’s.A

You said your sister does not pray or fast. Do you know for sure if she believes and considers herself Muslim? If she believes, then I suggest you educate her and make it clear for her that she cannot be married to a non-Muslim based on the Ayah in the Quran.
It's a commandment from Allah, but so is Salah and Saum. *sighs*
Many Muslims are relaxed about it though.

You should give her Dawah, and if she still insist on being rebellious, then at least you're free from blame.

May Allah guide your family and give you peace.

:wasalam: