** I Need Your Advice!! **

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
mashaAllah

good news
i have stopped eating alll the bad un-halal food ,gelatin...
and all ..:)-no sweets.. no unhalal food- and all ALHAMDULLELAH
so now im pure of haram meat!!!!

congratulations brother...
may Allah give you more iman,,

in the Quran - 5:7
al-Ma'idah ::

""Wa othkuroo niAAmata Allahi AAalaykum wameethaqahu allathee wathaqakum bihi ith qultum samiAAna waataAAna waittaqoo Allaha inna Allaha AAaleemun bithati alssudoori""

Literal And remember/mention God's blessing/goodness on you, and His entrustment that He entrusted you with it, when you said: "We heard/listened and we obeyed." And fear and obey God, that God (is) knowledgeable within the innermosts (chests).

God bless you

OsMaN_93

Here to help
off corse it was gona happen sumtim ...ALHAMDULAH that i woke up..earlier.. and took my dicision early (gt wat i meen lol) to understand. im sooo happy alhamdullelah:)

Meraj

Brother
off corse it was gona happen sumtim ...ALHAMDULAH that i woke up..earlier.. and took my dicision early (gt wat i meen lol) to understand. im sooo happy alhamdullelah:)

:salam2:

brother i think they(brothers and sisters) wil not leave you...you have to explain each and everything u do and u eat...God bless you....

isnt it pos for u to get one live sheep and slaughter it and keep it for weeks.....and enjoy it every day!!!!! ....just kidding!!!!

:wasalam:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
salam every one
good news
i have stopped eating alll the bad un-halal food ,gelatin...
and all ..:)-no sweets.. no unhalal food- and all ALHAMDULLELAH
so now im pure of haram meat!!!!

:salam2:
:ma: brother good to hear may Allah (SWT) reward you