I need your help for my next video

AnotherAbdullah

As-Salamu Alaykum! :)

I want to do a SERIES on my YouTube channel called THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ISLAM. I plan on making a series of 5 minute (or shorter) videos where in each video I outline ONE beautiful thing about our beautiful deen of Islam. :)

A few things I got so far:

1) God is kept PURE (No images and unlike ANYTHING we humans know of)
2) Great description of Heaven and Hell
3) Great description of Judgment Day & what's to come before it
4) We have examples to model our lives after (prophet pbuh & companions)
5) LOGICAL
6) Flow of the Quran

PLEASE help me by giving me additional things. I'm doing this for the non-Muslims to see the true beauty of Islam, and also Muslims to be reminded of what gem we possess.

Please SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already. Jazak Allah Khayr!

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Wa aleykum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh Beside those mentioned, in islam is strong personal connection between humans and God, a comunication done at least 5 times a day. Also, there is no original sin, is not the woman the one guilty of the first and biggest temptation and later on noone suffered imense torture for our sins....in other words, everyone will answer for his own life and deeds. Third thing: marriage is well treasured and even recomended, wich is only natural. Hope this will help you, inshallah you will share with us your video. Thank you Asalam aleykum

al-muslimah

Salam Bro..I love your idea about these videos.
You have MUCH to talk abotu women in islam. For example, Islam protects women and gave her rights not like any other religion. You can talk about specific character in a prophet or sahabi/ sahabiya that reflects his/ her kindness and mercy and how actually islam taught us to be that way.

May Allah help you in your treasured path!:tti_sister:

xAllahKnowsBestx

Wa 'alaykum assalam.

Sounds like an awesome idea!

Off the top of my head I could think of:

1) Modesty: how it applies to both women *and* men, and everything awesome about it.

2) The status of women in Islam (Like Maryam who has a whole chapter named after her in the Qur'an; Aishah RA being the greatest scholar of Islam, the status of a mother who's 3 times greater than the father, etc..)

3) Having a one-on-one relationship with God, with no priests praying for you, or people dying for your sins. Also, praying five times a day. Being a Muslim 24/7 and not just on Sundays. xD

4) Jihaad, which in reality is a beautiful thing if people try to understand it.

5) The purpose of life.