I need your help! Plz bro's

Al-Gharib

No Victor But Allah!
You are doing your duty as a Muslim to help another Muslim, guide them to the right path.
hmm... first of all... i think it should be made clear that having "friends" of the opposite gender is impermissible in Islam, as its a great cause of fitnah and can lead to dangerous situations (i.e. zinaa)...

the intentions may be good, but... well let me give you an example... would you build a mosque by selling crack? of-course not, the ends don't justify the means... even though the intentions may be good...

I'm just mentioning this in general because people shouldn't be condoning inter-gender "friendships" between non-mahrams...

My best advice akhi, is to give this "sister" documents to read...

again... Whoever allah misguides, none can guide... and whoever allah guides, none can lead astray...

Jawad

I understand your feelings, but in my opinion, I think you are doing the right thing. You are setting aside your own feelings to try to help her. To try and show her what is right. You are doing your duty as a Muslim to help another Muslim, guide them to the right path. May Allah bless you for this...it must be very hard for you.
Insha'Allah something you say may impact her, get to her heart and she will realize that the guy leaving is not important, the fact she may or may not be pregnant is not important at this moment, but what is really important is that she repent. Insha'Alla she will realize this from hearing your words. If she does not, then there is nothing you can do. You have done your part. Allah will reward you I am sure.
Perhaps in the furture she will look back (no matter the outcome now) and remember your words to her and she will see clearly.

Allah Hafiz

Thank you.

Nisar.Iqbal

:astag: I really feel that aborting a child is a Sin before Almighty.
As a recount from Hadith of Rasululah SAW.Once a Women came to Our Nabi Karim SAW and Asked Him to purify her becoz she carried an ilegitimate child.Rasoolullah SAW told her to give Birth to the child and then come to me.After she Gave birth Sha again pleaded for the purity.Our Nabi Karim SAW told her to feed the child till he is of some age when he no longer needs your milk.When she finished the term She was then purified (i,e.Rajam).(The Woman was married)otherwise she would have been lashed.
On the contrary Scholars now say that you can sacrifice a lesser life whose comng to this world is still in question and at a very prenatal stage for a greater Lfe who is already an independant and can live by his own.
In My Mind there were several questions.
Who will own the child.If the girl marries another guy.she can't take the child with her right!Bcoz it is not a second mairrage
2. what if her parents refuse to accept the child.Bcoz it is no ways legitimate who will answer the queries on behalf of the child if questioned.
3.the child should not endup to be put in some orphanage or any other such instituition.In that case again he requires a name to be reckoned with
4. Another way out could be some courageous young man who knows everything and accepts her along with the child and ask HIS LORD for the courage and forgiveness.

Please correct me about my views.
I know situation demands courage and guidance.May ALLAH guide us all to achieve the SALVATION

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum

This is a very dangerous issue brothers and sisters. The sister definitelly needs to repent sincirelly. Because Allah s.v.a mentions in the quran that he will not forgive shirk (making partners with Allah)but will forgive anything less than that.
Allah (swt) says: Verily, Allâh forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allâh in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin. (EMQ Soorah An-Nisa’, 4: 48)

We should leave this for knowledgable people to solve. I encourage the sister to go and ask a knowledgable/trustable person such as an imam (who is following quran and sunnah) or a scholar on sites such as islamqa. That is why Allah s.v.a doesnt say in the quran "don't do zinna" but says walla taqraboo zinna and dont get near/approach zinna.

Surah 17 : Verse 32 : Nor come nigh to adultery : for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils)

So anything that might light to zinna should be stopped and prevented such as having a boyfriend at first, hugging, kissing, touching, and especially being alone with opposite sex. We know from the authentic hadeeth of prophet s..v.s that says, whenever two people of opposite sex are alone, the shaytan is third. Allah s.v.a set all these guidlines for us, for our good. However, if something evil happens to us, it is because of our hands.

The Prophet said, "The one who commits an illegal sexual intercourse is not a believer at the time of committing illegal sexual intercourse and a thief is not a believer at the time of committing theft and a drinker of alcoholic drink is not a believer at the time of drinking. Yet, (the gate of) repentance is open thereafter." (Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.801 Narrated by Abu Huraira)

SURAH 24 VERSE 2 : The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication –flog each of them with a hundred stripes : let not compassion move you in their case , in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day.

Furthermore , if the girl becomes pregnant as a consequence of this pre-marital or extra-marital act , then the child is not considered a legal heir according to the following Hadith:

The Prophet (SAW) said, "If a man commits fornication with a free woman or a slave woman the child is the product of fornication, and neither does he inherit nor may anyone inherit from him." (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3054 Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As)

SURAH 24 VERSE 3 : Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry any but a woman similarly guilty, or an unbeliever : nor let any but such a man or an unbeliever marry such a woman : to the believers such a thing is forbidden.

SURAH 5 VERSE 5 : (Lawful unto you in marriage) are (not only) chaste women who are believers , but chaste women amoung the People of the Book, revealed before your time,- when you give them their due dowers , and desire chastity , not lewdness, nor secret intrigues. “

The Prophet(SAW) said "From among the portents of the Hour is that ……..(open) illegal sexual intercourse will prevail, and men will decrease in number while women will increase . Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.800A Narrated by Anas

Just remember Allah forgives whom he wants, and punishes whoom he wants. Remember the story of the Adultress who was among benu israeel (of the children of israel) amon the jews, and she was forgiven all her sins and paradise given just because she gave water (H20:) ) to a thirsty dog. InnAllahe gaffooorurraheem.

Wallahu alem (Allah knows best)

Assalamu alaykum

muharram:astag:

bi'idhnillah

:salam2:

bismillah

reading this post two things hav hit me;

one this is a problem of her own doing
two she still has male friends she's confiding in!

sorry but evry one knows that play with boys n always the girl is the one who is goin 2 b shamed! it might not b fair but thats the way it is! as my grand mother says.. she's the guardian of the gate, unfortunately she slept while on duty!

i'm not a scholar but its only common sense to stay away from free mixing (esp 4 those r not strong willed), repent to Allah and hope for the best.

with that said she should remember that to err is human forgive herself (after sincere repentance to Allah) if there r no consequences (pregnancy) and resolve to stay away from the forces of shayattin that r tempting her.

wassalam:blackhijab:

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

May Allah help her to overcome from the issue and guide her.

It is indeed serious.

:astag: She has done major sin.

Need sincere repentence :tti_sister:

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Brotherly advice : please keep away from Non-Muharram females.