I need your help

ja_tu_miluju

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu brothers and sisters. I am a muslimah revert in Utah (hard place to be a Muslim I'll tell you that), and though we have a few masjids in northern Utah, there are none close enough that some of us more toward the south can go to. My question is...can any of you help me find out how to get a masjid built a little closer to the south...somewhere not necessarily for my own convenience, but so that those of us who do not have cars or anything can get to a masjid by bus and not have to leave an hour or more ahead of time.

I do not know how to go about getting this done. WE need a masjid closer to home so that we can actually attend and be blessed.

:tti_sister:

shari

Brother
:salam2:

welcome sister i may not able to help you in finding or building Mosque but my best wishes are with you

happyjaffry

Salam alykom sister,
sorry I am not from USA, I don't know Masjids there,
but I can help you by praying for you that allah will shurly will lead you to find a mosque, just be sure that Allah is with you sister, because Allah is so happy about you (cause you wanna be close from him).
is very important for you to find a mosque in order to be strong, you can be strong with a group not alone.
Allah with you, don't worry be sure.
Salam Alykom wa rahmato allahi wa barakatoh.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

Dear Sister, good advice from a_brother that you should enter your zip code and see what comes up in islamicfinder.org. You may be surprised that there could be a small masjid or ma'salah (spelling?..... Muslim prayer room) in even a strip mall closer to you than you think. I had passed by the little masjid that I now frequent many times without realizing it was in there...... Although, as someone mentioned above, it is not an obligation for a woman to attend Friday prayer or to pray in the masjid, it is good for a revert sister to be around other sisters and it is good for everyone, brothers and sisters, to attend Eid celebrations at the masjid.

Good luck and let us know if you discover anything closer to home than you think :) Insha Allah, sister.

:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

Attachments

• usmosmap.jpg
    usmosmap.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 4

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Masjid

:wasalam:

your own place can be a "masjid", just get some sisters around your area and hold solah, discussion at your place or theirs for time being. If you don't mind your place a bit mess-up after that.....

wallahualam