I need your prayers

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Dear respected Brothers and Sisters,

I really need your prayers because I am stuck in a situation where only Allah swt can help me out in.

Here is what happened.

I currently live in Florida, U.S. I live on my own in an apartment. I was a student at an art school here called Full Sail. I was majoring in Computer Animation. Recently about a month ago I decided to drop out of this school. The reason I did that its because Full Sail, even though its a great school, its more of an intermidiate-master school rather than a Beginner-Master school which was more of what I was looking for. One of the major reasons why I dropped out is because they focused for on the technical aspects of 3d Animation rather than the 2d aspects. I know the technical aspects are necessary however the 2d aspects are far more important to first master because its a concept of "learning how to walk, before you run."

Anyways I got accepted into a great 4 year art school. Its called Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA. I'll be moving there on December.

I spoke with my Financial Aid advisor today and to make a long story short....I have to pay a huge amount of money. I thought that I would only have to pay them the amount I used for only the time I was there, but instead I found out I HAVE to pay back the full amount RIGHT NOW because I completed 39% of my education rather than 100%. She told me that if I only completed 30% instead of 39% then I would only have to pay them for the time I was there. So basically because I only went over nince percent...I have to pay them the WHOLE amount.

I really dont know how I'll pay for this much becuase I doubt any bank will give me loans now because I already borrowed so much to attend this school.

She told my dad over the phone that if I write a letter of appeal to the education department and they approve it, then they will cut it off and waive that full amount. I would then only have to pay for the time I was there for.

I'm in a lot of stress right now because this letter is my ticket to getting that full amount discounted. There is no way I can pay back thousands of dollars right now. If I had the privilage to pay it back six months after I graduate from college than thats a diffrent story.

So I'm asking all of you guys to consider me in your prayers. I really need Allah Swt to help me out with this money problem. He is the only one I trust at this point that can guide me towards a solution.

Thank You

-Faisal

:salah:

Sonia88

Salaam,
eessh u got big problems, however inshallah that letter will come thru 4u, dont get 2 stress myt send u barking mad... im sure things will work out sumhow, they normally always do, they'll b sum1 or sumthing that can help... neway hopefully u'l only pay 4 the tym u wer ther, thats really stupid they charging u 4 the 9%.. but i guess they had the mark at thirty, newayz i'l do dua 4u, things will work out.. mek sure u post if u get the letter or not. t/c

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I pray that Allah relief your mind of what makes you worried and lead you the easy way. Amin.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
May Allah swt help you. Brother, at least you have a hope right now. Go ahead with the appeal and rely on Allah swt. Be strong and I will keep you in my prayers.

Wassalam

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

May Allah (swt) help you brother on this matter. Just trust in Allah and make lots of dua inshallah.

اللَّهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلَّا مَا جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً

وَ أنْتَ تَحْعَلُ الْحزْنَ إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاً

Transliteration:
Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altu sahla, wa anta taj-'alul hazna idha shi'ta sahla

Translation of meaning:

O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will

Wassalamu Alykom...

:salam2:
MY DEAR BROTHER IN ISLAM, JUST PUT YOUR HOPE IN ALLAH(SWT) HE WILL SURELY ASIST U, BECAUSE HE SAYS: CALL UPON ME I WILL ANSWER YOU. JUST HAVE THE TRUST IN HIM. I PRAY TO ALLAH TO SHAWER HIS BLESSING, FAVOUR AND TRANSQULITY INTO YOUR LIFE, AFTER THIS SORROW IS GOING TO BE HAPPINESS SURELY.
:ma::ma:
FROM OYINFEMI.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Thank You

Brothers and Sisters,

Thank You for your support and friendly thoughts. It really means a lot to me and I really appreciate it a great amount. May Allah swt bless you all. I'll let you guys know how things turn out. I'm sure whatever Allah decide will be for the best.

Again, Thank you

WS

-Faisal
:salah: