I officially said Shahada last Sunday

aku

walikum salam sis

CONGRATULATIONS on your reversion to Islam, I am very happy for you.

May allah swt always keep you happy and strong in faith and knowledge
ameen

bro aku

duran

Salaam sis

Welcome To Islam, the Religion of Truth and the only way to Allah....Im congratulating for Your Shahada, welcome welcome:):salah:

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam

mashallah mashallah mashallah
its great to hear dat. i hope you all the best and may allah reward you greatly. you will always be welcome everywhere!:ma: :SMILY252:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Allahu Akhbar

:salam2:

:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

:ma: sister,
:tti_sister: May Allah reward you with Al-Jennah Insha Allah. May he always guide you to the right path and never let you go astray.:tti_sister:

May your Eman Grow more and more Insha Allah!!!!!!!

One more time :allahuakbar:

azlina_sam

Alhamdullilah Sister,

May you acquire as much knowledge as possible about Islam.. May we all live in jannah (paradise) in the hereafter Insya-Allah..:)

:tti_sister:

:muslim_child:

umYaniah

:ma: awwww!!!! im n tears. i love islam. insha allah your faith will only increase. as mine still is going on 8years strong. :tti_sister: WELCOME!

abdulboji

walekum alsalm sister , and really very happy to you .
thanks to God that you find the true path may Allah blessing you and grant you the paradise ,, and my advice to you is keep reading more information about islam strong your relation with your creator .

MNorway

Salam to you sister,
I wanted to say that I am happy and sad in the same time, happy to see that a lot of people are turning to islam and sad because I live in Norway and I still didn´t hear about norwegian people converting to islam.Maybe american or english people are more open and ready to learn about other cultures and religions.
Welcome in islam,all of you.

galadari

masha allah sister,
u hve chosen the right path.it is sed dat if a non believer turns into a believer allah(swt) will forgive his/her all whatever sins they made mashallalh u r now the same as a new born baby and u dnt have ne sins. alahamdullilah may allah reward u wid jannah.

jazakallah..........