I prayed in mosque for the first time

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
Allahu Akbar!
It was a great day for me this week. I had gone to Surat for some work and I went to local mosque in the afternoon and prayed with the brothers there. They were very enthusiastic to befriend me and very happy to receive me as a new brother in islam. I told them about my secret shahada and my efforts to increase imaan in spite of being secret till now. One of the brother I met know few people in my town so he agreed to help me in knowing few of his friends in my town who will keep it secret and help me in my knowledge.
It was a great day. I wish to repeat this now everytime I go to new town on tours!:salah:

Islam!!yay

Salam

Welcome to Islam dear brother, it's good to know about your first time praying in the mosque.Must have been a very moving experience to bow down before our All-Mighty Lord!

May Allah SWT Bless you and Keep you in the Straight Path Brother!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'alaykum,

Good to hear brother. May Allah bless you with beneficial knowledge. Ameen.

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
I have been praying in solitude at home regularly now, but it was first time experience in mosque where large number had gathered. I can still not go to local mosque so this time I dared to go in new place where I am totally unknown.

Islam!!yay

Thats good for you! I hope the community was welcoming to you!

May Allah Bless you with the best of this world and the next Insha'Allah (God Willing)