• no

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • maybe sooooo

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salaam alaikum

I read an article about how NASA believes that they have found other earth like planets outside the solar system, and that they possible could have life on them as well. what do you guys think are there more humans or creatures out there. I know what most of you are going to say...Allah Alim and i agree but if you had to guess would you say yes, no, maybe so.....

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
I say yes. Scientifically speaking, Earth is one of the youngest planet in the solar system. Not to mention, the Milky Way Galaxy is also the youngest galaxy in the Universe. There is evidence that Mars once held lage body of water, with the possibilities of life before it dried out. The new planet that they discovered with great posibility of contaning water is Giles, but they don't know much about that yet. NASA is getting so much closer to finding out more about Giles.

On a side note, did you know that NASA is currently planning on going on missions which will help them understand if people can actually live on Mars and the Moon in the future? They are hoping to actually build a working colony in about 20-30 years. I find that really interesting.

palestine

Servant of Allah
maybe there is life on another planet. but i don't think it would be humans or those so called aliens. maybe something unknown to us that we've never seen. that's at least my guess.Allah has created so many things that anything is possible, and we are humans we don't have that much knowledge to know except the predictions of so called scientists.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
SALAM..

-Space travel is possible. (55:33), and

-There is also life (in whatever form) in other parts of the universe.
(42:29).

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE??^^:)
WASALAM..

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Waalaikum salam wb,

I say no, it's not possible at least as far as humans are concerned. If you study about the signs of The Hour, you will see that humans will remain on the face of the earth till the last day.
If there was life on other planets, then Allah sw would have informed us about it.
There is a hadith that states there are three purposes of stars (I guess you can extend it to include planets). One: for guiding travelors, two as decoration and three as a means to calculate time. If one tries to find other purposes of stars, then they are simply wasting time.
There sure is life byond earth such as heaven and hell but not life on other planets and Allah sw knows best.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
First of all lets not forget that there is already Life in other parts of Universe according to Islaam...Yes, those are Jinns which can travel to different corners of the Universe...

The atheist/evolutionists are desperately trying to find (animal/human/plant)life in other parts of Universe.

Because if they find it, they will claim that life can be evolve anywhere where there is suitable environment.

I would like hear what they say when they find some planet with environment exactly similar to Earth with no (animal/plant/human) Life there...Allaahu Aalam..

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
In my humble opinion we shouid change the poll question to say life other than Jinns.
Because there it is quite clear in Islaam that Jinn are out there, and can roam around in the Universe..

Salaam alaikum

I read an article about how NASA believes that they have found other earth like planets outside the solar system, and that they possible could have life on them as well. what do you guys think are there more humans or creatures out there. I know what most of you are going to say...Allah Alim and i agree but if you had to guess would you say yes, no, maybe so.....

those NASA losers cant even land on a moon n then they make fake videos of some1 on the moon planting the us flag....i think the hag n magog will b from the other planets or mayb from area 51..who knows...the truth is out thereeeee...:lol:

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Hahaha "hag and magog" its actually gog and magog or yajuj and majuj and some scholars say they are probably under some cold area on this earth possibly greenland or antarctica, but Allah sw knows better.

Did you's know that Jinns inhabited and populated this earth before humans as some brother already said. But as far as I know, when Allah sw decreed to create humans, He sent Angels to rid the earth from the Jinns and make room for the humans, but these Jinns and Allah sw knows better, did not go off to some other planet, rather, they share this earth with us as I write this message.

Some say that Jinns live under the ground and they eat bones of animals, so based upon this, Jinns live on this earth and not some planet. The greatness of this universe does not necessarily imply there is some life outside of what we know out there. Rather, the greatness and vastness of the universe simply point to the greatness of Allah sw.

i think the hag n magog will b from the other planets :lol:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Hahaha "hag and magog" its actually gog and magog or yajuj and majuj and some scholars say they are probably under some cold area on this earth possibly greenland or antarctica, but Allah sw knows better.

Did you's know that Jinns inhabited and populated this earth before humans as some brother already said. But as far as I know, when Allah sw decreed to create humans, He sent Angels to rid the earth from the Jinns and make room for the humans, but these Jinns and Allah sw knows better, did not go off to some other planet, rather, they share this earth with us as I write this message.

Some say that Jinns live under the ground and they eat bones of animals, so based upon this, Jinns live on this earth and not some planet. The greatness of this universe does not necessarily imply there is some life outside of what we know out there. Rather, the greatness and vastness of the universe simply point to the greatness of Allah sw.

As-salaamu `alaykum,

From what I have read, based upon the tafseer of Soorah Al-Kahf and other places, they are somewhere in Central Asia and being a turkic people this is more than likely the case (Ya`juj and Ma`juj are turkic people). Some have claimed that `Umar, radiy-Allaahu `anhu ordered for the search of their wall, which was discovered in Durbend(?), Central Asia.

Allaah knows best, but I doubt that they are in Greenland or Antarctica.

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Come again! now you've confused me.
So if Umar ra ordered the search for the wall, and it was discovered,...I dont get it, are the Yajuj and Majuj people buried in under the wall or are they simply behind the wall? So once those people who did find the wall in asia, what did they do? This is seriously scary stuff, is there a pic of the wall?
Also, the reason why I go with the view that they are in some cold area under the ground is based upon a hadith where it states that Gog and Magog will every day dig the wall in order to escape, just when they see sun light peeking through, they get tired and leave the job till the following day, the next day they come back and find the wall transformed back to its former state and Im sure you know the rest of the hadith. So what I am saying is that they must be buried under the wall...mmmm I dont know, I just hope they dont come around while Im still around coz already there is a major draught in Australia, we dont want some scavengers drinking the remaining water.
Also, this Yajuj and Majuj people, are they like a huge nation or something? And are they the same people mentioned in Surah Kahf where Dhul-Qurnain visited and found them to be unintelligent, primitive people or are they something totally different?

And when you say Turkic do you mean Turkish? Coz Im a Turk myself and I hope Gog and Magog aren't related to me.

As-salaamu `alaykum,

From what I have read, based upon the tafseer of Soorah Al-Kahf and other places, they are somewhere in Central Asia and being a turkic people this is more than likely the case (Ya`juj and Ma`juj are turkic people). Some have claimed that `Umar, radiy-Allaahu `anhu ordered for the search of their wall, which was discovered in Durbend(?), Central Asia.

Allaah knows best, but I doubt that they are in Greenland or Antarctica.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Come again! now you've confused me.
So if Umar ra ordered the search for the wall, and it was discovered,...I dont get it, are the Yajuj and Majuj people buried in under the wall or are they simply behind the wall? So once those people who did find the wall in asia, what did they do? This is seriously scary stuff, is there a pic of the wall?
Also, the reason why I go with the view that they are in some cold area under the ground is based upon a hadith where it states that Gog and Magog will every day dig the wall in order to escape, just when they see sun light peeking through, they get tired and leave the job till the following day, the next day they come back and find the wall transformed back to its former state and Im sure you know the rest of the hadith. So what I am saying is that they must be buried under the wall...mmmm I dont know, I just hope they dont come around while Im still around coz already there is a major draught in Australia, we dont want some scavengers drinking the remaining water.
Also, this Yajuj and Majuj people, are they like a huge nation or something? And are they the same people mentioned in Surah Kahf where Dhul-Qurnain visited and found them to be unintelligent, primitive people or are they something totally different?

And when you say Turkic do you mean Turkish? Coz Im a Turk myself and I hope Gog and Magog aren't related to me.

As-salaamu `alaykum sister,

According to the tafseer of the aayaat in Soorah Al-Kahf, Dhul-Qarnayn travelled west, till he reached the point where the sun sets (i.e. the extremely Eastern lands). Then after he went to the the place where the sin rises, meaning the extreme East. From here he went another way and found the tribes of Ya'juj and Ma'juj, inbetween two mountains and a valley. This is the point where he built a barrier between them and the people. The scholars have differed over the height and width of this barrier/wall and Allaah knows best. However, Ya'juj and Ma'juj are nations/tribes, not two individuals (although the tribes are the sons of Ya'juj and Ma'juj respectively). Refer to www.tafsir.com for a translation of Tafseer Ibn Katheer, and search the relevant part of the soorah.

As for Turkic/Turkish, then consider the following... The original and early Turks lived in the Central Asian steppes, a land reffered to at one point, Turkestan. Modern-day Turkestan would correspond to, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Krghyzstan, Uzbekistan, and just East of the Pamir Mountains, a region now occupied by China called XinJiang. It is claimed that from here the Turkic tribes first settled/originated. It is said that the Turkic tribes are from Japeth or Yaafith Ibn Nuh, i.e. the son of Prophet Nuh, `alayhi salaam. Others have extended the claim to say that Ya'juj and Ma'juj where the sons of Yaafith, from whom the Turks originate from. Remember these are claims disputable claims, not facts. And Allaah knows best.

The Turkic people are very closely related to the Huns of China and Central Asia, as well as the Mongals. In fact they actually look very much like them. They lived in Central Asia as already mentioned, and it wasn't much later till they occupied modern day Turkey (especially places like Istanbul)!!! Even then, the Turks of Turkey look somewhat different compared to their ancestors and brothers who live further east to them... There is a Central Asian Turkish brother in my Uni who everyone thinks is a Japanese revert lol. Likewise I met a brother from Bukhara, the land of Imaam Al-Bukhaaree (present day Uzbekistan) in Makkah who sells Thobes near the Haram. Unless one has knowledge of the Turkish tribes, you would think he was Chinese. He was talking a more pure dialect of Turkish (there are too many different Turkic languages, all similar) then a brother from North Cyprus who was with me at the time. I was actually surprised that the two were communicating so well, I mean one was speaking a modern Turkic language from an extremely western land with a large population of Turks (Kuzey Kibris), whilst the other was speaking a Turkic dialect from pretty much the most eastern of lands (maybe he just new modern Turkish lol).

Anyway, I think that is enough information from me, all of which is arguable, but nevertheless somewhat correct. However before I do finish, take a look at this map I got from wikipedia, it shows the places where Turkic languages and people are present... Time to pop the bubble that Turks are from only Turkey and all that sick nationalism that comes with it (not referring to you)!

Turkic_languages.png

Also, check these links to see some Uyghr people, a Turkic tribe who reside in Xinjiang, China (unjustly, Xinjiang was never apart of China to begin with).
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2710799850064162889JpFYsl
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1496153113080721100nDwgOo
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1518837944080721100awsVqU

Hope it helps,

Was-salaam

nizar83

selemu aleikum

im not even going to approach this from a scientific angle..only thing i will add is

its rab el 3alamien!!
lord of the worlds

not rab el dunia...lord of earth only

thats enough info for me

and allah suhana wa ta3ala knows best

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member

Sister, I didn't say that Jinns live on some Planet, I said that they can travel
to different parts of universe. It is clear in Quran that Jinns used to go and hear the future decisions of Allah...before birth of Muhammad (SAWS)
But after his birth, they are repelled by the angels...

Quran:
"And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires."
"And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush. "

"Some say that Jinns live under the ground"

Interesting...I'm hearing this for the first time, Jinns generally live in places which humans don't inhabit like jungles/seas/oceans etc...Also Allah has given them ability to live inside human body and swim in our blood...

And it is very clear in the hadeeth that with every human being one Jinn/shaytaan is born...for there is one right now with you sister and also with me. There was one with Prophet SAWS too...but he accepted Islaam.

Hadith - Sahih Muslim 6757, Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, similar narration 6759 by 'Aisha, r.a.
Allah's Apostle May Allah's peace and blessings be on him said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Apostle May Allah's peace and blessings be on him with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

I know some brothers here who exorcise using Quran and Sunnah...many times they ask the Jinn where he used to live before entering the human body...usually they say they live on such and such tree...unhabitated area etc..never heard them saying inside the Earth...AllahuAalam!

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
im not even going to approach this from a scientific angle..only thing i will add is

its rab el 3alamien!!
lord of the worlds

not rab el dunia...lord of earth only

thats enough info for me

and allah suhana wa ta3ala knows best

that is a great argument and I would have to agree..and I was lost behind the science. not to say you are incorrect but science is way over my head