i read something strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

i recieved an e-mail from my friend its says that DAY OF JUDGEMENT ONE DAY WILL BE LIKE 55 YEARS AND IF WE PRAY ONE QADA prayer THEN 28800000 YEARS WE WILL BE IN JAHANAM (HELL)

this is the first time ever in my life im reading this and i even dont know if this is correct or wrong what you brothers and sisters say about this ???

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

queenmuslimah

asalam calykum

wallahi i never heard of it myself....wat i heard is that we will be standing in front of allah for like 5000 years when he asks the question "who is the lord today" and everyone will be scaried and the pregnant lady will drop her kid and the young child will have white hair because everyone i will be scaried.......wallahi that is wat i have heard if it is the truth it is from allah and if it is not than it is from the shaytan and myself...may allah forgive for anything wrong i have said...ameen....hope this benefits u people.......:salam2:

IslamicPearl

Salam Aleikum

1. Can u pls tell me what One Qada is? thankyou.
2. Will the judgement day last for 50.000 earth years?
3. Is true that 100 years on earth is 2:30 minutes in Heaven? The souls that r waiting for the last day(those that r dad by that time) waited less time than the earth time or the same (its said they stay near their grave?!) ?

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.