I Really Miss You...:(

strive-may-i

Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh [brother Zahid (helpinghumanity) and to all my] dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

I finished memorizing my 30th Juz on January 10th 2012, and since then, I've been revising on all the Surahs that I've memorized (so that I can strengthen those Surahs/pages that aren't too strong in my memory). And then after that, I plan to go overseas and learn Arabic Grammer (Morphology and Syntax), Usool-Hadith, Usool-Fiqh, an Ijazah (certification) in the Fiqh of Im. Abu Haneefah's Mahzab (and Inshallah complete the other three schools), and learn the Seven & Eleven Recitations (of the Quran), and AFTER all that-
become a Muhadith.

AFTER all that, then get married and chill out with my friends (and start teaching).

LoL so yeah, life is TOO busy for me. :)

But I'm still too busy right now. I'm still trying to get a nice and special
guest-house/palace in Jannah so that all my brothers and sisters from TTI will be able to relax in it if they visit me in Jannah :) (May Allah (SWT) gives us ALL the Tawfiq to be reunited in Jannah, Ameen!)

As for Zahid Bhai (helpinghumanity), don't worry bro. You live in NY and I live in northern NJ (I can visit you ANY time I want :) <if I'm not busy, that is :)). Once I have enough free time to relax, I'll try to (Inshallah Ta Alla) go to Masjid Abu Huraira and visit you. :)

I hope that helps for know. :D

Dear Brother Walaikum salaam Warahmathullaahi wa barakaathuhu,

No wont do!

A Thread, where you explain to layman me, the why, what and how long of each discipline of your intended study plans... please!!

And brother, May you be guided, and may you guide many more, in your journey. May each of us be accompanied by good company, that helps us to remain steadfast, in pleasing Almighty Allah... Ameen

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh dear brothers and sisters.

Jazakumullahu Kyran bi alfi me athin (May Allah (SWT) reward you both by the hundred thousands) Shahnazz Baji and Kashif Bhai, it's great to know that I have brothers and sisters like both of you who are there to encourage and motivate me to do more for the Deen. :) From the bottom of my heart, I ask Allah (SWT) to give both of you guys (and all other brothers and sisters on TTI) the (ability to taste: the) sweetness of Iman, the Bliss and Contentment of Ihsaan (the state in which a Mutaqis heart becomes so concious and well-aware of Allah (SWT) that they can feel (it in their heart) that Allah (SWT) is watching them, and when they do Salat (and in some cases, also when making dua and Sajdah), they feel like as if they are standing infront of Allah (SWT)'s Arsh and postrating and worshipping him whilst being able to see the Special Light (which is between the Jannatis and Allah (SWT), and which will ONE DAY be removed so that people can see the FACE of Allah SWT), and May Allah (SWT) make you guys to be of those whom He Loves, and of those who love Him (and after loving Him, to love His Rasul (SAW), and then all the other Prophets and Awliyaa) Ameen! :)

wa alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
waJazakAllahu khayran bhai,
Ameen to all your beautiful duas and may Allah grant you the same and more.Ameen. :)
BarakAllahu feek

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamo Alaikom Brothers & Sisters

I ask Allah that you are all in the best state of Iman and well-being

And I apologize for joining the conversation a bit too late..I hope that I am forgiven by brother helpinghumanity specifically for this..

I have been doing really well alhamdulillah..just busy like many of the other "missing" TTI-ians :)

Deen wise I have been striving to fix my progress as a Muslimah..a continuance struggle..but a sweet one nonetheless :)...and had been studying the 40 Nawawi Hadiths and memorizing them..so far I am at hadith 17 alhamdulillah (a progress that is slow..but we have a strict teacher mashallah)..I ask Allah to give me the understanding and strive to continue with this matter..truly He is The One to grant such!..

I've also been busy with some community activities of various goals..and aside from that...do what any young Muslimah does in her daily affairs..relax with family and friends and enjoy life as Allah Permits

Inshallah I will follow up with more good news...because I have a few plans I wish to accomplish within the next few months bi ithni Allah..so pleeeeeeease make dua'a for me...just ask Allah to grant me ease in accomplishing these plans and then fill them with khair and baraka...

Baraka Allaho Feekom Ajmae'een!

Wa Alaikom Assalam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Ameen!

Assalamu alaykum ukhti!!! So happy to see u back on TTI mashaAllah tabarakaAllah! Will PM you soon inshaAllah!

Biiiig hug! Barakallahu fiki!

helpinghumanity

And I apologize for joining the conversation a bit too late..I hope that I am forgiven by brother helpinghumanity specifically for this..

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah..

Welcome back sister. You have no idea how much we are pleased by your appearance after a long time. Thank you.....

Sister MuslimShadow we need more sweets..:)

a_muslimah86 said:
Deen wise I have been striving to fix my progress as a Muslimah..a continuance struggle..but a sweet one nonetheless :)...and had been studying the 40 Nawawi Hadiths and memorizing them..so far I am at hadith 17 alhamdulillah (a progress that is slow..but we have a strict teacher mashallah)..I ask Allah to give me the understanding and strive to continue with this matter..truly He is The One to grant such!..

I've also been busy with some community activities of various goals..and aside from that...do what any young Muslimah does in her daily affairs..relax with family and friends and enjoy life as Allah Permits

Keep on doing the hard work. Our well wishes are with you.

MuslimShadow

:salam2:

Good to see old members returning.........:)

Brother helpinghumanity did you mention sweets.?Well i'm giving some traditional Indian sweets so i don't know if others will like it.........but here goes...

rasgulla-250x250.jpg

Pista%20Burfi%201.jpg

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

SO NOBODY MISSED ME!?! oh I see how it's! I see how it's!

*gets mad, hits head on the wall and acts all dramatic* :p

well, I missed YOU! :):hearts:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Welcome back ukht, Finally! I get to see you<3

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

I guess some did, they just didn't want to name you and Suhaanah incase you come back to mess things up;p

hey ukht, how are you? I thought you don't login unless it's vacation.

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

Welcome back sister...From the bottom of our hearts, we missed you a lot. FOR REAL....AAAA...LOTTTT

However we didn't mentioned your name so that we can see if you missed us as well. We were about to knock at your door but then the door was opened automatically..:)

By the way, It a real shame for sisters..have they been sleeping?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Welcome back ukht, Finally! I get to see you<3

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

I guess some did, they just didn't want to name you and Suhaanah incase you come back to mess things up;p

hey ukht, how are you? I thought you don't login unless it's vacation.

:hearts:

So, I get it, nobody wants to mention the trouble makers? fair enough, fair enough

I am ok alhamdulillah, things are getting better!....yea I didn't actually want to log back in till summer, however, my imaan has dropped so low, I needed imaan boost and TTI is the place! :) I also needed to talk to a sister about something so yea,

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Welcome back sister...From the bottom of our hearts, we missed you a lot. FOR REAL....AAAA...LOTTTT

However we didn't mentioned your name so that we can see if you missed us as well. We were about to knock at your door but then the door was opened automatically..:)

yup real shame! SMH.....like you said though, my door is automatically opened. Alhamdulillah,

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum.

I will get in huge trouble after writing this but ........

I think brothers on TTI are more kinder and responsive than sisters.

These are the words spoken by sisters (indirectly aimed at me).
Cold hearted and immature.I wasn't allowed in sisters section for so much time.:(

These are the words spoken by brothers (directly aimed at me.)
Behna(nice way of saying sister),:) and whenever i ask them regarding anything (studies etc.)they respond in a nice and kind manner.:mashallah:

I really admire brother sachin4islam and brother helpinghumanity(Zahid bhai.).Best brother on tti.:):).saying from the bottom of the heart.:)

Note : i don't care if i get kicked out of sister's section.*smiles*
i can be wrong i know......

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah!! So glad to see this thread. A LOT of OLD members like myself.

Anyhow, I do not know the reason, but my name isn't up there. :D However, I really ask Allah to bless those who have PMed and sent even SMS for being away. Also, JazakAllahu khairan all my dear brothers and sisters. :)

I am currently working as an Islamic Studies Teacher in the school of my island, after being releived from the studies in last Ramadan. :)

This made me just TOOOO busy and also having some difficulties in internet connection. However, I do hope that I will be able to visit you all more often soon inshaAllah. Life is just so interesting because it never stays same. :D

MISSED YOU ALL A LOT, from the BOTTOM OF HEART.

LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!! :) :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

helpinghumanity

Assalamu alaikum.

Cold hearted and immature.I wasn't allowed in sisters section for so much time.:(

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi behna

Don't worry, you are not going to be in trouble. Most of the sisters are nice over here. Inshallah as you will be spending more time, you will get to know them and then you will say
"These sisters are the besttt"

One way of expressing love is to taunt someone if that person is not listening. E.g You mom taunts you if you don't pray but that doesn't mean **she ain't nice**. In the same way, sisters are using **harsh words** because they love and care about you. :)

helpinghumanity

Anyhow, I do not know the reason, but my name isn't up there. :D However, I really ask Allah to bless those who have PMed and sent even SMS for being away. Also, JazakAllahu khairan all my dear brothers and sisters. :)

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahamtullah brother.

Alhamdolillah I am glad to see soo many old folks coming back. This is really nice and inshallah now the stage is perfectly set up to bring back the time of beneficial discussions :).

Btw you were truly missed, much more than others. I say so, because you are approached by SMS. This means a lot.

After a specific time, the thread on TTI can not be re-edited. As a result, I was unable to put up the name of soo many missing brothers and sisters. I hope you and others will pardon me for that..

Anyhow, welcome back and May He for whose sake you love us ..love you as well..ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum.

These are the words spoken by brothers (directly aimed at me.)
Behna(nice way of saying sister),:) and whenever i ask them regarding anything (studies etc.)they respond in a nice and kind manner.:mashallah:

I really admire brother sachin4islam and brother helpinghumanity(Zahid bhai.).Best brother on tti.:):).saying from the bottom of the heart.:)

Note : i don't care if i get kicked out of sister's section.*smiles*
i can be wrong i know......

aaww, sister you truly have not really interacted with the sisters have you??

Should I start listing names?? or are we cool? :)
And about the sister's section, it takes awhile for everyone---it is not just you!! It took me along while to get into it too! Pm a sister moderator and she will let you in without any problems---trust me. We're pretty close here too, wallahi there are sisters on this site I NEVER met, yet I LOVE them so much for the sake of Allah and pray that at least I will meet them in Jannah if not here!! So, like I wrote before to another sister, lets always give our Muslim sisters 70 excuses---their words might have seemed harsh to you, but I am sure they never intended that. I have had my bad days here; however, I always remember my sole purpose of joining here---IMAN BOOST! It don't matter if people disagree with me sometimes, at the end of the day I know that we have a mutual love, love for Allah and his deen thus we stand together UNITED under the banner of La ilaha Ila Allah! <3

*offers you a GIGANTIC hug*

MuslimShadow

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi

"These sisters are the besttt"

.................................:rolleyes: contradicting don't you think.??...lol

By the way bro,i always establish salah.Nobody has to tell me that,not even my mom.I wake her up for fajr salah.

I'm not saying sisters are not nice of course they are but when it comes to being helpful and responsible somebody else takes the cake....:)

MuslimShadow

aaww, sister you truly have not really interacted with the sisters have you??

Should I start listing names?? or are we cool? :)
And about the sister's section, it takes awhile for everyone---it is not just you!! It took me along while to get into it too! Pm a sister moderator and she will let you in without any problems---trust me. We're pretty close here too, wallahi there are sisters on this site I NEVER met, yet I LOVE them so much for the sake of Allah and pray that at least I will meet them in Jannah if not here!! So, like I wrote before to another sister, lets always give our Muslim sisters 70 excuses---their words might have seemed harsh to you, but I am sure they never intended that. I have had my bad days here; however, I always remember my sole purpose of joining here---IMAN BOOST! It don't matter if people disagree with me sometimes, at the end of the day I know that we have a mutual love, love for Allah and his deen thus we stand together UNITED under the banner of La ilaha Ila Allah! <3

*offers you a GIGANTIC hug*

Thanks sis.Where have you been till now?:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

I am currently working as an Islamic Studies Teacher in the school of my island, after being releived from the studies in last Ramadan. :)

This made me just TOOOO busy and also having some difficulties in internet connection. However, I do hope that I will be able to visit you all more often soon inshaAllah. Life is just so interesting because it never stays same. :D

MISSED YOU ALL A LOT, from the BOTTOM OF HEART.

LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!! :) :)

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Welcome back dear brother. Alhamdulilah I am sure that you have been missed by many brothers and sisters here and Alhadmulillah that you have been well dear brother.

I pray to Allah that all brothers and sisters who have been mention are well and can come back soon on TTI Inshallah. I have been aslo very busy with my University exams, but I hope I can find time to visit TTI Inshallah and read nice and usefull posts of my beloved brothers and sisters.

May Allah bless you.Ameen.

:wasalam: