I should kill...?

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
As salam alaikum,

Brother I did not call muslims kufar,

:wasalam:

you said:

You would not be called a believer if you commit suicide.

if you would not be called a believer then you would be a disbeliever thus a kuffar.

Which is why I asked for proof and then you gave that hadith, which I said does not give the proof.

You stated:

I gave the understanding of the quoted hadith.

but that understanding is your understanding, you didn't provide any commentary on it and you also said:

I would rather that we get confirmation from the scholars.

So going back to the original statement, you were calling a Muslim who committed suicide as a kuffar and provided a hadith as proof with your own understanding and yet admit yourself that we should confirm with the scholars first.

And thus going back to my original point, let's stop calling Muslims kuffar on this forum. I see that a lot going on around here...this is not something we should take so easily.

Anyone makes these types of stupid inflammatory remarks, don't ever rise to it. They are clearly baiting to find a certain type of reply, and I think there's a lack of awareness of this on TTI - but do keep this in mind and don't respond. These are not sincere questions, so you shouldn't feel the need to have to respond in any way.

Just report them and it will be dealt with inshaAllaah.

:jazaak:

I already stated it at the beginning that he is nothing more than troll who probably watched one too many episodes of '24' and here to sniff out "sleeper cells" that he thinks will "wake up" any minute and attack his "innocent" country that occupies Muslim lands and commits terrorism against them on a daily basis in the name of freedom, liberation, democracy and the American way.

And yet people decided to entertain him any way...

sabina isa

:wasalam:

you said:

if you would not be called a believer then you would be a disbeliever thus a kuffar.

Which is why I asked for proof when you gave that hadith, which I said does not give the proof.

You stated:

but that understanding is your understanding, you didn't provide any commentary on it and you also said:

So going back to the original statement, you were calling a Muslim who committed suicide as a kuffar and provided a hadith as proof with your own understanding and yet admit yourself that we should confirm with the scholars first.

And thus going back to my original point, let's stop calling muslims kuffar on this forum. I see that a lot going on around here...this is not something we should take so easily.

As salam alaikum

Brother , first you are missing the proper greeting, and it seems yo are having personal issue with my post. I said you would not be called a believer, not that I do not call them believers. That is in the frame of clearing something that one might not know. In the begining stages of my faith I have done things that were of shirk, yet I did not know. My sisters informed me that those acts were of shirk, and I abandoned them. I was not raising voice against none, simply thought to give a sincere advice, within my boundaries of understanding. We are here to help each-other and that was the tone of my post. You have a high degree of displeased with my post, and I believe you need to not simply quote, but read though the lines. I insist I do not call any muslim kufar. Sometimes muslims do acts out of faith because of not proper understanding. And we are here to help each-other understand better, not comment heartlessly. Either way, you seem to ignore the lines where I do apologize if I offended any unintentionally. I do not know if a second apology would be in line. Allah Teufik.

We salam alaikum