I Think Ive Been Cheated and Need Help

furry

Salam to all,
Is there anyone who knows a real and honest financial which can help me ease my financial problems. I am willing to pay monthly repayments back for the fianancial assitance. Ive been cheated twice out of my money which mostly came from Nigeria who demanded money for transfer of e loan amt to my bank a/c but all i c is expenses n no fruitful growth in the deal.

Im havin mixed feelings of anger, sadness and hopeless. Ive been praying and making supplication to the Almighty for ever guidance and aid me in this quest and I am still in hopeful of HIS will...PLZ HELP ME IF YOU CAN n PRAY THAT I AM ABLE TO ADHERE TO MY FINANCIAL MEANS which is related to my future.

Regards
furry
:tti_sister:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Sorry to hear about your problem...

Your message is NOT clear. You require a financial "What exactly"?

How can you get cheated "twice" the same way???

Salam to all,
Is there anyone who knows a real and honest financial which can help me ease my financial problems. I am willing to pay monthly repayments back for the fianancial assitance. Ive been cheated twice out of my money which mostly came from Nigeria who demanded money for transfer of e loan amt to my bank a/c but all i c is expenses n no fruitful growth in the deal.

Im havin mixed feelings of anger, sadness and hopeless. Ive been praying and making supplication to the Almighty for ever guidance and aid me in this quest and I am still in hopeful of HIS will...PLZ HELP ME IF YOU CAN n PRAY THAT I AM ABLE TO ADHERE TO MY FINANCIAL MEANS which is related to my future.

Regards
furry

furry

To MR FBI

SORRY I MEANT FINANCIAL ASSITANCE (FInancial Lenders)

Got cheated Mr FBI well u send them money for the loan amount but they nvr give the loan, means its a scam...hope that helps

okidocman

Salam

Salam to all,

Regards
furry

Salam Alaikum Brother.

I think i know what kind of message you've received.
Millions of people receive those e-mail.

Those e-mail mainly comes from Nigeria.

Someone promises you millions of Dollas if you help them to get out of them country or sometimes they say that they've find a solution to duplicate the Dollars note or Euros etc........

I mean if it's that then you're far from getting back you're moneu brother.

Insh'Allah you'll find a solution.

Or maybe it's something else you're talking about?

Salam

basheer76

Never pay money to get money

I think it's quite simple: if any body asks you to pay any amount to get money from him/her than it's a scam.
Also, it's a rule of thumb: no body will ever give you money just like that without any valid reason. Don't expect to become rich all of sudden without any effort. Allah made rules in this life. If you violate them you will never get real happiness in this life nor in the hereafter.

furry

EXPLAIN

Salam to all,

Regards
furry

Salam to All
Hi all Wat I mean is that Im looking for a financial lenders to ask for a loan not some scam where they said Ive won some grand prize which even i noe is a scam. I was looking for a loan from international firm and when i send them e application for the loan all agreed to give me the loan and since fees are included to transfer the LOAN money into my a/c i did so but no loan was given to me.

I am Looking for a trustworthy and honest Money Lender to help me out in my difficult times and I am willing to pay monthnly instalments to repay the loan.Ive been cheated twice wen i asked for a loan and i do not wish to make another mistake and pray that ALLAH the ALMIGHTY will give me his GUIDANCE.

Globalpeace

Banned
Help for Muslim in Singapore!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I was genuinely impressed by the organisation of Muslim in Singapore; have you tried contacting:

1) Majlis Ugama Islam Singapore (http://www.muis.gov.sg/cms/index.aspx)
2) Darul-Arqam (if you a revert) http://www.darul-arqam.org.sg/dqv2/...rr=&vtype=&topic=INTRO&aid=ART00008-2005&pn=1
3) If you are an Indian then there were lots of Mosques (with Zakat distribution and other departments) in and around Little India

Insha’Allah I am sure that the locals will be able to assist you better (around Singapore)