I think this so clever praise be to Allah (swt)

Zayna85908

The marks on every 2 hands of a human being showing that Allah has 99 names.

On your left hand there is an upside down v shape then a l like a 1
this is indicating 81 in arabic numbers

And on your right hand is l then an upside down v indicating 18 in arabic numbers
so 18 and 81 equals 99!!! names of Allah! :hijabi:

Mashallah
:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

That is cool, Sister. However, did you know that the numbers that a lot of arabs use to day (like the upside down V for nine etc) are not the original arabic numbers..... they are possibly Pharsi. The numbers that we use (1,2,3) are the original numbers from the Arabs and were based on angles..... So westerners adopted the original arabic numbers and Arabs adopted the Pharsi numbers. My husband learned this at the masjid.... The "2" and "3" etc were originally not rounded but pointed and angles were counted in each corner :)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:

I too didn't know but after Sister Cmelbouzaidi told I searched and found this.

NUMBERS

MashaAllah this is really interesting :)

Zayna85908

My husband told me and I was looking at everyone elses hands to see. and we are all the same lol mashallah

AAminAA

Amatullah

51:21 just as [there are signs thereof] within your own selves: [13] can you not, then, see?

Allahu_Hassbi

51:21 just as [there are signs thereof] within your own selves: [13] can you not, then, see?

beautiful verse :ma:

"Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?" (Chapter-AlRahman).....

Subhan Allah....