i want a job...

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: dear respected brothers and sisters, what kind of jobs do you know of that will hire 15 yr olds? or 16? because my sister moved to egypt and told me of poor kids and i want to work to support them, i'd like to ask my sister to give away the money i send to her in order to feed the poor there as much as i can, unfortunately i don't have a job and would like helpful tips or if you know of any non fast food places that hire 15 and 16yr olds. salam. thanks to all of you.

saahir

You Want Job

Asslam_Alaikum
I read you message and after reading your message i think carefully there are 3 steps to finding a Job 1. Daily Pray 5 times with Quran and Say all thins to Allah 2. Any Good Muslims will marry with you if u are not marry person and who take all helps for your requirment in the name of Allah 3. You have take your resources with the help of Allah I pray that Allah will help you and give you all things............

palestine

Servant of Allah
great

Asslam_Alaikum
I read you message and after reading your message i think carefully there are 3 steps to finding a Job 1. Daily Pray 5 times with Quran and Say all thins to Allah 2. Any Good Muslims will marry with you if u are not marry person and who take all helps for your requirment in the name of Allah 3. You have take your resources with the help of Allah I pray that Allah will help you and give you all things............

your message is important and no i'm not married, but what does marrying have to do with finding a job? i don't mean to be rude, my apologies

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
:salam2: dear respected brothers and sisters, what kind of jobs do you know of that will hire 15 yr olds? or 16? because my sister moved to egypt and told me of poor kids and i want to work to support them, i'd like to ask my sister to give away the money i send to her in order to feed the poor there as much as i can, unfortunately i don't have a job and would like helpful tips or if you know of any non fast food places that hire 15 and 16yr olds. salam. thanks to all of you.

ma:ma: so ur only 15 yr old and you trying to help the needy ppl thats a very honorable thing to do especially at the young age i am very amazed :ma:....i lived in US so i dont know where u live>>>,in here you could work at grocery stores such as Giant, Shoppers, Safeway maybe as a cashiers or bag keeper position...

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

When I was 15/16 I worked in a hospital as a volunteer worker, I did this for about a year an a half and okay fine I didnt get paid for it (and making tea and coffee for ill people kinda loses its glamour after a while lol) but initially I liked it, steering around old people in their wheelchairs and doing their shopping for them they were really sweet :), good dawah aswell.

My next job is a HCA and you do get paid for it and its a little more hands on. I dont think you can become a HCA at 15 though. There are plenty of jobs you can do, though you'll get paid peanuts cos of your age..but still dont give up, if your intentions are straight, nothing is too small fi-sabillilah.

flamingo1

Assalamu Aleykum Warah'matullahi Wabarakat
Dear Palestine, my answer depends on where u live, and how good your with your hands or even how smart you are: 1. if you make jewellary with beads and sell them to your school mates. 2. if you know how to make dresses or skirts (sewing). 3. if your an artist
try and paint flowers, mountains, trees.etc. 4. and if your smart then you can take on a tutoring job with some of your school mates will is a good way of making money

Insha'allah you'll find a way to do this.

Fi'amaanillah

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
:salam2:

I am not sure where you live,

In the UK you have to be at least 16 to take on an official job. However there are jobs around for under 16s such as:

Paper round....can be done in the morning before school
Helping out on a market stall
Milk round

All very physical jobs but Mashallah the best time to do this kind of work is at your age.

Good luck

palestine

Servant of Allah
I live in the USA, and we are not allowed to sell things in school. but inshaAllah i'm gonna see my counselor. i found out that they know of jobs which young people can work at. anyways, thanks for all of your help, and i'll put ur ideas into consideration. thanks for ur time. asalamu alaykum.

Sweet Insanity

90's Child

in New Zealand u can hire anyone over the ageof 14 but i dont know how its like in other countries... if people dont hire u, u can just teach people something youre good at, that way ur helping them and gettin money to help more people :)

God Bless