I want brother and sister`s help

Aynurr

Bismillahi rehmanurrehim, dear brothers and sisters , i want to learn knowledge of islam in islamic countries, like Egypt, saudi- arabia, and also want to educate my child in an islamic climate, because my government forbids us to believe in islam and also to teach our children about islam. I wish to (Allahu Akbar, Allah will help me ) get some information about it. especially about Egypt, can i learn kuran and also let my children have the same chance? is there any person or organization help someone who have the threat to lost their religion - islam? (Allahu akbar, allh will give your eji).

Aynurr

Allahu akbar

thank you very much your attention!
dear brother or sister, now I can not say where i am from, I can only tell you that I am from a non-muslim country. please understand my situation and believe me. (Elhemdulillah , only Allah knows our situation. is how miserable ) .
Inshaallah, at first, wish Allah give us easiness, and then wish you to help me and my children. Allah will give your ejir. assalamu eleyum.

Khoolguy

thank you very much your attention!
dear brother or sister, now I can not say where i am from, I can only tell you that I am from a non-muslim country. please understand my situation and believe me. (Elhemdulillah , only Allah knows our situation. is how miserable ) .
Inshaallah, at first, wish Allah give us easiness, and then wish you to help me and my children. Allah will give your ejir. assalamu eleyum.

Salam,

I would suggest moving to Gulf Countries or Malaysia. Where amount of moderate muslims is abundant and governments have plenty of money to support others and Islamic envoirnment is very welcoming.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Hello!

SCARY but i believe on that. Ok, i would go with Egypt because a lot of the Muslim families from the USA move their to help their children learn more about Islam. My aunt did and i don't think the school are that expensive. At the end good luck and May Allah SWT guide you!!

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

brother u dont need to be scared tht is the biggest quality of a muslim tht he fear non other than ALLAH SUBHAN TALLAH
brother just keep prayin with whole sincerity and beleive and ask help from ALLAH only and try to move to sumplace or to some community where u find practising muslim and keep on prayin to ALLAH only ALLAH we should be fearing from no one otha
no one harm or even touch u if ALLAH wants to protect u

nori suja'i

Assalamualaikum Aynurr,
If u choose M'sia u will be closer to me but if u choose Egypt, there are abundant of knowledge about Islam there.

Wassalaam.

Aynurr

azhakmullah heyren

Thanks a lot for all of the brothers and sisters who concerned me ! Inshaallah, Allah will help all of us ... I wish to get more information about that, especially some detailed information, if you have please let me now.
Allah will give your ejir, Inshaallah. assalamu eleykum.

Aynurr

more detailed information

Hello!

SCARY but i believe on that. Ok, i would go with Egypt because a lot of the Muslim families from the USA move their to help their children learn more about Islam. My aunt did and i don't think the school are that expensive. At the end good luck and May Allah SWT guide you!!

Thank you brother, would you please give me some detailed information?
Inshallallah, i will be benefit from your information. Allahu akbar!

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum,

First of all i am a sister. Anyways, here is what i come up with. Al-Azhar university at Cairo. Check the sites.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/alazhar.htm

Here is an amazing university in Saudi Arabi too. Umm Al-Qura University Makkah, Saudi 'Arabia. Since you don't speak Arabia this college is one thing i would look into. They will help you learn the language and everything, read it. It is free. You just have to get accept and be under 25. Website

http://www.bakkah.net/studying/ummalquraa.htm

I also know a convert brother who is going oversea to study islam. He got accept to university in syria i believe insha'Allah will find more information for you. Will keep looking insha'Allah.