i want reassurance

Abdul Shakoor

Asalam o alikum

i know i am not a good muslimbut i cant stop crying after this incident happened
like every other day i went to the park, i been to worst place u can imagine, (forgive me Allah). but on this day i went to the park and smoking cigerett in the corner of the big field by my self, i saw this two couple coming down from the hill side of the field, looked at me as i looked at them then we looked away n i look away thinking awsome muslim couple, then not far away but 20meters away undr the tree while no one there but just me, right in front of me they started kissing and hugging.

my mind just thought if what i am looking at is real or just a illusion please forgive me if u dont like what u read but since then i have been crying that people who i saw should have been just holding hands together walk pass me shouldnt do this to ME infront of me. i was, i am and i will be disgusted coz they have given me a scare in my memory that they did this to me. i wasnt afraid of anything but Allah, if a fight happened i would be the first one to defend and if matters needs to disarme i would not even give the person a chance to touch me BUT LAHOLA WALA KUWATA "SUCH A TEST, SUCH ACTION" GIRL AGE 23 LOOK LIKE BEAUTIFUL WITH HIJAB AND MAN AGE 24 LIKE REAL HUSBAND, DID SUCH AN ACT I AM LEFT WITH LIFE TIME CUT IN MY MEMORT. i did thought if i should go up and beat the crap out of both of them, but lack of knowledge and coz of my own sins commiting fornication but not like this that i exposed myslef and my partner. please tell me poeple with knowledge n thoes who dont know much but ur reaction....coz this has left me with a CONFUSED mind i cant think striaght. in fact i i feel have commited the biggest sin and i am gonne pay for this one more then anyother of them. thought of course any sin is a sin

Mokat

as they say what goes around comes around
each to their own
but ultimately we will all account to Allah
are we ready to give account for ourselves
im sure in hell not
peace be with you

w a n d e r e r

ask Allah to forgive them, some r ignorant to some issues, and others might get
heedless at times . .
and u didn't intend to see that so it won't be considered a sin for u inshaa'Allah . .
maybe it's a sign from Allah (subhanahu wa ta'aala) to realise ur sins and ask for
his forgiveness, The Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful : )
:wasalam: ~