I want to become a best muslim please give me an advise

twas19

:salam2:

Brothers and sisters i get so much inspired of reading your posts and beautiful things you all write may allah swt bless you.also i know and what i like is that many members have a very bright knowledge of islam and ambitions to seek guidance and have knowledge of islam.i want to have knowledge like you all have and want to become like a typical muslim
act like him in all the matters of life like performing good in studies having a good career and character moreover to have firm faith in hardships.its been over an year that i haven't missed any of the friday salats not a single one this is TRUE and none of the fasts in the month of Ramazan and this year also along with ramadan night prayers, i guess i just missed one night only but i guess that doesnot matter.But there is a problem i feel reluctant to pray with full concentration how do i focus properly?as this is one of the ways to get close to Allah SWT and second thing i want to know that before this month most days i was unable to wake up at Fajr time i use to feel really lazy and sleepy how do i controll this attitude of mine? but now for more than a week or so i daily wake up at fajr still kind of lazy and sleepy but yesterday in cold i, walked for 8 minutes to goto mosque and offer fajr salat and i felt really good at that very moment because it was for the first time in my entire life that i went to offer the fajr salat in a masjid,but quite often other prayers i do offer in a masjid.the entire day i prayed for my forgiveness and guidance.
you see all of this above lines i have written suggest that i do have the potential to be a best muslim, right now i am just a muslim not the best one.i want to gain knowledge of islam ,sunnah ahadith and quran along with performing better in studies and have some acheivements.i want to become a good brother a good son and a BEST MUSLIM.Please do guide me fellows.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2: wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh
:bismillah:
Alhamdulillah! Allah has guided you to try to be the best servent of His you can be. I hope the following link helps you (Insha'Allah):
http://www.themodernreligion.com/dawah/dawah-12tips.html

I am on the same mission. May Allah grant us what we want. Don't forget the regular forms of worship, also!
Shahadah (Believe it)
Salat (5 times a day, as early as possible; try to do all the Sunnah prayers, too)
Sawm (don't just fast on Ramadhan! Fast a LOT, but remember to fast only during daylight)
Zakat (you can also give Sadaqah, or optional charity)
Hajj (perform the Hajj or 'Umrah as much as possible)

Don't forger Du'a! Always pray to Allah! Follow His laws, and ask Him what you want: to be a great servent of His.

Last but not least: the first 10 days of Dhul-Hijjah are coming up. In the Hadith, Muhammad :)saw:) says that the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah are VERY important, and no good deed is rewarded as much as it is on these ten days. Might I suggest fasting?! These ten days will last from December 23rd to December 31st

May Allah grant us what we're seeking. Ameen.

acedoc

Say I believe in Allah (alon) and then STICK to it

Walaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

The best advice is the advice of our beloved prophet (sws)...someone asked him (sws) a very similar question. His reply was very simple but comprehensive.

I will follow the sunnah of our prophet (sws) and tell you the same. Just be sure that the word of Allah is indeed very heavy. So be sincere and do your best.

Prophet (sws) told this person: Say There is NO god except Allah and then stick firmly (be unshakable) to it.

That means when you learn what Allah and His messenger (i.e. ONLY Quran and authentic hadith) have said on an issue then do not let your Nafs or anyone else let you divert from that truth.

Easier said...but needs much much determination in reality to do.

May Allah give you Knowledge, wisdom to recognize what the TRUE commandments of Allah are and then give you strength to stick firmly on it (Istiqama). Ameen.

was salamu alikum wa rahmatullah

your brother in Islam

P.S. How are things in Lahore..I haven't been there in 24 years.. I miss it. Say my salam to all Lahories...

dexter

Brother

It's nice to have this feeling in the heart, the best moselim in the eyes of God, or let's say the best person in the eyes of God is the most pious.

"Inna Akramakum Inda Allahi Atqaakum"

So, fear of God and staying away from all that would bring his wrath and on the other hand the deep love for God and following his path makes a believer the best he/she could.

Keeping the Faridhas, salat, zakat..etc.

Being patient when the faith is threatened...

We all sin, so forget the idea of being the best because you don't sin, but always seek God's forgiveness after that and never opt to do it again...

We might not be able to be the best, but we'll deffinetly reach to be one of the bests... Inshallah, may God give us the prophet's companionship in the afterlife, and to me that's the best... Ameen...

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum

Masha'Allah...

Just remember that we are all humans & go through ups & down (emotionally, mentally and physically)...

The important thing is to make a routine & keep on truckin!

Our journey towards Allah (SWT) continues and lets all help each other and pull together in one direction…It will make the journey easier and we all know that it’s worth it!

acedoc

Mash'a Allah what good brothers.... what beautiful advice

Brother

It's nice to have this feeling in the heart, the best moselim in the eyes of God, or let's say the best person in the eyes of God is the most pious.

"Inna Akramakum Inda Allahi Atqaakum"

So, fear of God and staying away from all that would bring his wrath and on the other hand the deep love for God and following his path makes a believer the best he/she could.

Keeping the Faridhas, salat, zakat..etc.

Being patient when the faith is threatened...

We all sin, so forget the idea of being the best because you don't sin, but always seek God's forgiveness after that and never opt to do it again...

We might not be able to be the best, but we'll deffinetly reach to be one of the bests... Inshallah, may God give us the prophet's companionship in the afterlife, and to me that's the best... Ameen...

Masha Allah EXCELLENT advice from young brother. I am really very glad to part of TTI.. We have so many good brothers and sisters here Alhamdulilah.

By the way I found the actual quote from Umar ra) a bout surety of entering jannah:

""If one of my feet is inside Paradise, and the other outside it, I will not be safe from Allah""

arifngh

become the best

We can reach the best if we can follow all of guidance from Allah, how we can do that ?
By learning how the shahabat, the best friends of prophet Muhammad activity. What would Abu Bakar Asshidiq R.A do, when he heard Adzan.
What would Umar bin Chottob say, when he knew people did'nt do Sholat :salah:

Islam is the best, if we can do the Islam guidance, Insya Allah we are the best, of course with all permission from Allah SWT.

Wallahu a'lam
:wasalam:
arif

twas19

Walaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

The best advice is the advice of our beloved prophet (sws)...someone asked him (sws) a very similar question. His reply was very simple but comprehensive.

I will follow the sunnah of our prophet (sws) and tell you the same. Just be sure that the word of Allah is indeed very heavy. So be sincere and do your best.

Prophet (sws) told this person: Say There is NO god except Allah and then stick firmly (be unshakable) to it.

That means when you learn what Allah and His messenger (i.e. ONLY Quran and authentic hadith) have said on an issue then do not let your Nafs or anyone else let you divert from that truth.

Easier said...but needs much much determination in reality to do.

May Allah give you Knowledge, wisdom to recognize what the TRUE commandments of Allah are and then give you strength to stick firmly on it (Istiqama). Ameen.

your brother in Islam

P.S. How are things in Lahore..I haven't been there in 24 years.. I miss it. Say my salam to all Lahories...
hello my name is taha waqar aftab sherwani i am 19,and a student of GCE A level

in lahore everything is fine and its cold nowadays will you tell me about yourself please
can we be friends

bemuslim

HOW TO INCREASE IMANE

There follow two pieces of advice from major scholars, in addition to the above, summing up what is required on your part:

1 – We advise you to read Qur’aan a great deal, listen to its recitation and ponder the meanings of what you read and listen to, as much as you can. If you find anything difficult to understand then ask the scholars in your country or write to other Sunni scholars for advice.

We also advise you to remember Allaah a great deal (dhikr) with the dhikrs narrated in the saheeh ahaadeeth, such as “Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah (there is no god except Allaah)”, “Subhaan-Allaah wa’l-hamdu Lillaah wa laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wa Allaahu akbar (Glory be to Allaah, praise be to Allaah, there is no god except Allaah and Allaah is Most Great)”, and so on. For more information on this see al-Kalim al-Tayyib by Ibn Taymiyah; al-Waabil al-Sayyib by Ibn al-Qayyim; Riyaadh al-Saaliheen [available in English]; al-Adhkaar al-Nawawiyyah by Imaam al-Nawawi, and so on.

Remembering Allaah (dhikr) increases faith and brings peace of mind. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“verily, in the remembrance of Allaah do hearts find rest”

[al-Ra’d 13:28]

Regularly perform acts of worship such as prayer, fasting and the other pillars of Islam, whilst hoping for the mercy of Allaah and putting your trust in Him in all your affairs. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The believers are only those who, when Allaah is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur’aan) are recited unto them, they (i.e. the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone);

Who perform As-Salaah (Iqaamat‑as‑ Salaah) and spend out of that We have provided them.

It is they who are the believers in truth. For them are grades of dignity with their Lord, and forgiveness and a generous provision (Paradise).” [al-Anfaal 8:2]

Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas, 3/185, 186

2 – Faith is also increased by obeying Allaah, and it decreases when one disobeys Him. So adhere to doing that which Allaah has enjoined such as performing the prayers on time in congregation in the mosque, praying zakaah willingly to purify yourself of sin and show compassion towards the poor and needy, sitting with good and righteous people so that they will help you to apply sharee’ah and guide you to that which will bring you happiness in this world and in the Hereafter.

Avoid the followers of bid’ah and sinners, lest they tempt you and weaken your resolve to do good.

Do a lot of voluntary good actions, turn to Allaah, and ask Him for strength.

If you do that, Allaah will increase you in faith and you will make up for lost time, and Allaah will increase you in goodness and steadfastness in adhering to Islam.

acedoc

can we be friends?

in lahore everything is fine and its cold nowadays will you tell me about yourself please
can we be friends

Asalamu alikum wa rahmatullah wa baraktuh

Nice to meet you brother. Thank you for the ews from back home. You can see a little about me in one of my post under the "Introduction" which was psoted on December 19th this year.

My email adddress is in my profile..please feel free to dropa line or two. Of course we are friends..we are actually more than taht we are brotehrs in Islam.

sky_012

Assalam U Alikum

i just wanted to say, brother in islam, that Jazak Allah for posting your question here; it 's the question of every muslim : how to become good muslims and Inshallah all the advice given will not only benefit you but also all of us

i'll Inshallah apply all the advice to myself first

:wassalam: