I want to learn germen

swtangel45

Asalamu Alaikum wrwb,

Can someone teach germen for free? I really want to learn all the foreign languages, so that I can go all around the world to preach, I know arabic, urdu, and english soo far....can anyone help?

what about any other languages?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

There is a website , where you can learn a bit of german with the help of learning modules.

http://www.livemocha.com/

:)

But they are many people who want to be your friends and pester you with messages. so that's the annoying part !

:wasalam:

Hoorpari

if u need help with german..i can help u out inshaAllah::
Though german is not an easy language to learn...lol

leavetrace

salam alikom

alsalm alikom;
i also want learn german i have exam after two months in shaa allah;
i go to the site and register but i can not download or i do not know from which part i can download course for free
if anyone can help this will be very useful for me in shaa allah
jazkum allah khair

Ibn Uthaymin

Asalamu Alaikum wrwb,

Can someone teach germen for free? I really want to learn all the foreign languages, so that I can go all around the world to preach, I know arabic, urdu, and english soo far....can anyone help?

what about any other languages?

If you speak Urdu and Arabic, then Farsi, Hebrew, and Bangla shouldn't be that difficult.

If you learn German, Dutch, Belgian should be easy too.

Mark Levine is a professor of history. He speaks: English, German, Italian, French, Hebrew,Arabic, Turkish, Persian(Farsi)

I think what your doing is good. May Allah give you strength. Wassalam

Abdullah_Yusuf

Das brauchen sie nicht. (You don't need it).
Most German people speak English-the vast majority speak it and some even better than Americans lol.

It's a difficult language to learn but if you live in Germany, then it is not difficult insha Allah...

saif

:salam2:
I guess, it is this "You don't need it" mentality, which makes English speaking people most illitrate of foreign languages. Learning a language is a wonderful experience. If you are interested in a culture, the first thing you should do is to learn their language. How true are Goethe's words: "Wer fremde Sprache nicht kennt, weiß nichts von seiner eigenen". English: "One, who does not know a foreign language, does not know his own (lanuage)."
:wasalam: