I want to memorize Al-Quran and learn Arabic in Egypt

neological

Assalamualaikum

May All of us in the bless of Allah

Im 22 years old male, Malaysian , after 1 year i will graduate in Medical Degree.
But i want to memorize Al-Quran so i will worshiping Allah in my carrier.

Can anyone help me by giving me some guide or adress so i can pursue my aim.
I want to study in Al-Azhar but i dont have the connection.

Please help me someone. U can give me any link regarding the place to learn and memorizing al quran in Egypt or other arabic country.

May Allah grant you barakah, rahmah .
Jazakallah khaira

salahdin

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro i dont remember the home PAGE BUT IN SAUDI ARABIA YOU WILL BE OFFERED A FREE SCHOLARSHIP PLUS SOME POCKET MONEY WHILE GOING STUDYING THERE BUT.YOU CAN STUDY THE QURAN PLUS ARABIC.

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyuamaslam wa rahmutulaahi wa baraktu brother neological.....dats ver gud dat u want to memorize the holy Quran :ma: !!

here r some websites which can serve ur purpose insha Allah....

www.quranonline.net
www.quranexplorer.com

i hope dis helps u brother....for further queries feel free to scrap...May Allah(swt) guide us all to sirat-ul-mustaqeen ameen

neological

salam... thx a lot...

i dont need the degree or diploma in certain university...
its not the matter for me...
if any of u can just link me any simple madrasah in Arabic Country...
i have so little knowledge about Arab...

but anyway ... i feel so happy when u guys help me giving some links...

May Allah reply all our doa, may we always be in the right path...
thx to all of you again...

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum Brother,

Al Fajr institute Cairo.
www.fajr.com
Qasid institute in Jordan:
www.qasid.com

For learning arabic language, tajweed of Quran as well as nahw and sarf..
Al Fajr institute in Cairo is a good one. They help you with accomodation and pickup from airport etc...
The teachers are very good in Al Fajr institute. And it is cheap.

In terms of class infrastructure etc the institute in Jordan are better. But, more expensive.

jahanoun

as u r in malaysia, there are a lot of institution that teach arabic and Quraan in all malaysian states. Ther are courses in Um and UKM and many other universities and smaller schools, see this site which may be useful
http://apiumnp.um.edu.my/ it is in Nilam Puri in kelantan and some girls study there and come from KL ony 2 days weekly. So you can study during your work as a medical doctor.

Any way if you want in arbic country , may be jordan is one of the best options but many think itis expensive. Syria is another option and there are one islamic school in Damascus and one secular school (not sure if it is in Aleppo or damascus) for teaching arabic. Try to contact the syrian Embassy in KL and ask them all the questions , if they didn't offer any useful information don't be angry, but they may be able to help. The embassy is in Menara Tan&Tan in KualaLunpur near to American embassy and near ot Apmang park station, the embassy is in jalan tun razak,

16) Syria
Embassy Of Republic Of Syria
Suite No 23.03,
23rd floor Menara TAN&TAN,
Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +603 2163 4155

you can start now spending few minutes every day to study arabic online.
Also you may practise with some good arabic student who live in malaysia and told them to speack offical arabic (Foosha) not the street language, students from Jordan, syria, yemen, iraq will be able to help because most of them are postgraduate not teenagers, it is some times better to avoid students from saudi or Gulf states unless they are adult enough (postgraduate student are always better to deal with).

neological

thx jahanoun n abubasir... i appreciate it so much...

there are some reasons why i dont want to do in Malaysia...
because i will work as Housemenship for 2 years... in 2 years the hospital and government will use my service 24 hours... with compulsory night on call up to 48 hours without sleeping... ^_^

and if i stay at Malaysia probably my concentration will change to become more material, get married, work and work...

i want to focus my self in learning Qoran and Arabic... May Allah help me... then i will work as a Muslim Doctor...

Thx a lot for all of your advices... i really appreciate it...

May Allah grant us happiness, bless, lot lot of forgiveness... Ameen

Skywalker

I am a 22year old Computer Engineer from India. I have just finished my graduation but instead of joining job or going for Master degree I wish to join some institution where I can learn Arabic and memorize Al-Quran.

As my idea is a little OFFBEAT I guess i will be needing some scholarship etc. to support my cause. May be suggest a place where I can work part time.

Doing so in India is not a good idea because it is not practically possible as I would lean towards more materialistic things and won't be able to concentrate on my goal.

Other option is to do so in USA(where I intend to go for Masters) but that seems quite infeasible.

Please give appropriate suggestions.

ASAL

Assalam Alaikum.

Mar7aban neological.
I am 22 years old too from Singapore, and i too share the same ambition as you, to memorise the Qur'an and to learn Arabic language. Currently im serving my nation, but that does not mean im not doing anything to improve my knowledge on my religion and Arab language. I am doing some self study on Arab language and reading a lot about Islam. I also attend Qur'an reciting class once a week, and im planning to enroll myself in an Arab language course soon.
Insha' Allah, God will continue guiding us to the right path.

revert2007

Love Fishing
studying in al-azhar

salam to everyone.Al-azhar is the best place to learn quran and arabic language.But if u want to study in Al-azhar for the sake of learning without pursuing degree,will be kinda complicated.
I myself is a revert from Malaysia married to Egyptian.but my husband said i can study in al-azhar because we know the important people in the university itself.so i suggest that you ask someone to recommend u to study there.otherwise it will be very difficult.

Nurain

Assalamualaikum

May All of us in the bless of Allah

Im 22 years old male, Malaysian , after 1 year i will graduate in Medical Degree.
But i want to memorize Al-Quran so i will worshiping Allah in my carrier.

Can anyone help me by giving me some guide or adress so i can pursue my aim.
I want to study in Al-Azhar but i dont have the connection.

Please help me someone. U can give me any link regarding the place to learn and memorizing al quran in Egypt or other arabic country.

May Allah grant you barakah, rahmah .
Jazakallah khaira

Wa 'alaik salam

I think Malaysia has more options that Singapore actually, in fact a friend of mine is taking arabic from a malaysian institute which is Al-Madinah International University

I'm sure there are aplenty. In sha Allaah, just gotta search around a bit you know. :hijabi:

:salam2:

I heard azhar university is free or neglible cost.

Only problem, I never attended there nor will anyone provide me more information about it.

I don't know any students that attended there.

just wanted to mention that to you, so perhaps you can research and find out.

:wasalam:

neological

Thanks

:salam2:
thanks to all of u...

in this forum i even make friend with skywalker... we talk and discuss things...

but after monthly researches, i found that South Africa and Syria offers a good places, and affordable course...

meanwhile for Al-Azhar university, i heard u must memorize al-quran first to be qualified into any courses... maybe they have preparatory courses... but i cant find it because all in arabic... cant understand it....:ma:

but thanks to all u guys and girls, i've got enough information that i need.
May Allah grants all of u what u wish.:tti_sister:
Jazakallah khaira kasira

I leave u in Allah's care . Salam :SMILY346:

learningquran

you can now easly memorize quran online in your home

Methods of Memorization quran online

The author calls attention to the fact that the Holy Quran is divided into several divisions which are:

1) the juz or part

2) divisions of the juz into smaller sections like the hizb

3) and the division of the ahzab into fourths.

The author advises the memorization of Quran along these divisions. To begin with memorize the smallest section and that is 1/4 of a hizb, then 2 fourths of a hizb (half a hizb), then 3/4 hizb, until a complete hizb is memorized. The entire Quran can be memorized in this manner, by the help of Allah.

As for the last juz, JUZ 'AMMA , he says that one fourth contains more than a surah, so in this case it is best to memorize one surah and then another, with the exception of the shorter surahs at the end of the juz , then he suggests memorizing two or three surahs at a time, depending on the person's ability so as not to lose a whole day memorizing a very small surah.

Before actual memorization, it is necessary to choose a proper time, place and mental attitude:-

1. The Preferred Times For Memorization and learning the Quran:

There are many preferable times for memorization: the time of sahr (before salat Al Fajr by a period of time equal to the last fourth of the night) and this is a good and blessed time; and there is the time after Salat Al Fajr until the time of Duha; and there is the time that is between salat Al Dhur and Asr, if you do not want to sleep during this time; and there is the time that is before salat Al Maghrib by an hour and a half, approx.; and there is the time between Maghrib and Isha prayers; and an unlimited time possible to choose from is the time that you see yourself inclined to memorization and Quran recitation online and revision of it. In other words, analyze your typical day. If you see that there are certain regular periods where you are more peaceful than other times, or there is less demands upon you at a certain particular time, then choose this time for Qur'an. These are the most beneficial times as some of them are periods of peacefulness and contentment of the heart and restfulness, and some of these time periods are not usually considered busy periods of the day for work or activity.

2. The Preferred Places For Memorization and doing Quran recitation:

There is no doubt that the best place for memorization of Qur'an and other acts of worship are the houses of Allah (masjids) and after that places that are clean and far from filth (najaasaat--impurities that break the wudu and are unlawful to make salat in the midst of) and far from work (business) and disturbing sounds--that is, to sit in a clean and peaceful room that doesn't have distractions in it or areas that attract your attention or noises that disturb concentration, or any machines going (especially the T.V.). And if you cannot find such a room, then go to any other place on the condition that it is clean and as previously mentioned above.

3. The Best Mental Attitude (condition) For Memorization of Quran:

Your mental condition must be settled and calm. [Translator's comment: I don't know why I did not finish translating this section. Basically, your mind should be clear and at ease, not caught up in sorting out problems or thinking of what else you have to do. You should be ready to concentrate even if it is for only 15 minutes.]

Methods of Review of quran education online

[Translator's comment: This was basically the same as methods of memorization from the very beginning. Take it section by section and if you have memorized a large portion of Qur'an or the entire Qur'an, you should review everything at LEAST once a month.

General Advice

This section is a gift from me to you -- advice related to the method of memorization of Qur'an and revision and what that entails.

1- Be free from the 2 hadaths (ceremonial impurities), major and minor when you memorize and revise Qur'an because of the greatness of what you are reading and reciting -- Allah's words -- and make a realization of what Allah said :

Hajj: 32 which translates: "And whosoever honors the Symbols of Allah, then it is truly from the piety of the heart."

2- Try to chose the most appropriate time and proper place to memorize and to revise.

3- Before memorization and revision you must seek refuge in Allah from the Shaitan by saying "A'oudhu billahi AlSamieul Aleem min Ash-Shaitan Ar-Rajeem".

4- Try to feel or sense the greatness of the words of Allah, and their meaning when memorizing and revising because this will cause good memorization.

5- It is good when reading a quarter or memorizing or revising it in a room or other place to read with a moderate voice, not with high volume or extremely low volume, because reading aloud increases the strength of your memorization; except if you are in a masjid, for example -- under that circumstance you must read in a subdued voice (where you can hear yourself) so as not to disturb others involved in worship or in his salat or reading Qur'an.

6- Try to improve your sound with Qur'an, carrying out the words of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him [reported by Muslim] "Embellish the Qur'an by your voices".

7- If you can memorize by yourself do so, and if not, agree with one of your companions (brother or sister in Islam) to memorize a particular juz so as to increase your activity.

8- YOU MUST MEMORIZE QUR'AN FOLLOWING THE RULES OF TAJWEED.[Translator's emphasis]

9- Try not to leave a quarter that you have memorized -- read it in salat as you memorize, and when revising.

10- If you complete the memorization of a new quarter or new surah, do not move on to another one until it is perfectly memorized.

you can download quran and learn arabic quran online easy way here

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I don't have much time to write, but I've lived in Egypt myself and its a great place for Qur'aan and Arabic studies. If you want more info PM me inshaa' Allaah.

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
As Salaam Alaykum Brother,

Al Fajr institute Cairo.
www.fajr.com
Qasid institute in Jordan:
www.qasid.com

For learning arabic language, tajweed of Quran as well as nahw and sarf..
Al Fajr institute in Cairo is a good one. They help you with accomodation and pickup from airport etc...
The teachers are very good in Al Fajr institute. And it is cheap.

In terms of class infrastructure etc the institute in Jordan are better. But, more expensive.

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, Jazakallahu kheyran for the information, I was wondering if you know any institute that offers scholarship for Muslimah and if this institute you post above is for females as well. Jazakallahu Kheyran.