I want to wear Hijab

Sakeena

Asalam alaiakum,

I've decided to take that next step and wear hijab. :hijabi:

of course my family isn't on board with it (if they even knew about it) :)

but Alhamdulilah I want to wear Hijab for Allah (swt) alone!! :hearts:

Sis Saabirah from my college is bringing a hijab for me to wear tomorrow!! :hijabi:

I'm not going to wear hijab about my family or when I go out with them anywhere, only at college for now. It seems very small, but for me, it's a great victory and I'm very happy, so happy to have met sister Saabirah!! :biggrin:

Take care everyone,

May Allah guide us and protect us always, ameen! :hearts:

salaam alaikum!! :tti_sister:

your sister in Islam,

Sakeena K.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum dear sister!

Go...go....go FOR IT! may Allaah ease your situation! :)
and to celebrate this blessing...I am offering you a cheese cake! yeeeeeeeehoo :D:D:D:D:D

Alhamdulillaah for everything!

Sakeena

Assalaamu alaikum dear sister!

Go...go....go FOR IT! may Allaah ease your situation! :)
and to celebrate this blessing...I am offering you a cheese cake! yeeeeeeeehoo :D:D:D:D:D

Alhamdulillaah for everything!

Aww thanks you dearest sister *accepts cheese cake* :hearts: *hugs* I love you for the sake of Allah!!! yummy lol :ma: may Allah bless us all ameen!! :tti_sister:

Kakorot

:wasalam:

That's really good to hear. To you it may seem small but it's not. It's just the first step and if you do it with the correct niyyah, which is to obey Allaah, then you'll get rewarded each time you wear it.

Well done, I offer you a cheesecake too :0) lol.

Sakeena

:wasalam:

That's really good to hear. To you it may seem small but it's not. It's just the first step and if you do it with the correct niyyah, which is to obey Allaah, then you'll get rewarded each time you wear it.

Well done, I offer you a cheesecake too :0) lol.

Alhamdulilah!! :) Aww hugs :hearts: Ooohhh *eats whole cheesecake* yum yum yum thanks sis!!! :SMILY149: I do LOOOOOVE cheesecake! But I love hijab more awww my pink scarf! :shymuslima1: mashaAllah!!! :hearts: lol

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Aww thanks you dearest sister *accepts cheese cake* :hearts: *hugs* I love you for the sake of Allah!!! yummy lol :ma: may Allah bless us all ameen!! :tti_sister:

aaww *hugs back*

may the one for whose sake you love me...love you! ameen :)

you're going to look beautiful as always with that pink Hijab of yours! :ma::ma::ma:
:hearts: Bless you! :hearts:

Valerie

Good for yoU :) I dont' have cheesecake, but you're welcome to one of the raspberry chocolate muffins I bought last night ;)

Sakeena

Good for yoU :) I dont' have cheesecake, but you're welcome to one of the raspberry chocolate muffins I bought last night ;)

Salams dear sis Valerie :) ooh lol why are you sisters giving me food? :hearts: lol thank you so much mashaAllah! :hearts: :SMILY149:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Awww!! :hearts: I love you too dear sister. :hijabi: hehe I love the decorative pink shayla-style hijab with beads, sequins, embroidery, as shown in these cute pics of pink hijab: http://www.thehijabshop.com/showcase.php?colour=pink MashaAllah!!! :hijabi:

:salam2:

:ma: aawww :hearts:

they loook absolutely gorgeous! :ma: :D:D:D

I love them Hijabs dude, I usually wear the SHAYLA-STYLE too but they're not as beautiful as the ones on this picture :shymuslima1:
they'll do fine for now though, alhamdulillaah!:):)
:hearts:
update us on your first day of Hijab inshaAllaah,
Salaam

Sakeena

My Hijabi Update

:ma: aawww :hearts:

they loook absolutely gorgeous! :ma: :D:D:D

I love them Hijabs dude, I usually wear the SHAYLA-STYLE too but they're not as beautiful as the ones on this picture :shymuslima1:
they'll do fine for now though, alhamdulillaah!:):)
:hearts:
update us on your first day of Hijab inshaAllaah,
Salaam

Salaam alaiakum sisters!! :blackhijab: Well, as it turns out, sister Saabirah forgot to bring the hijab with her when she came to the library lol. I'll remind her next time we meet inshallah. So as of today, I'm not a hijabi yet mashaAllah. :hijabi: haha take care now! Salaams! :SMILY149:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I hope nobody will be offended by my point of view,but I'm doing anything I can to let the women understand the importance of hijab.
I think hijab is not a choice of fashionist scarfs.And they are too much coloured for not to catch the others' sigths.:wasalam:

a_stranger

Hijab should be a sign of Taqwa (Piety)

I agree with you sister The following points are impotant:

Hijab is a word that indicates not just the headscarf but clothing in its entirety which meets the following conditions :

1. Clothing must cover the entire body, only the hands and face may remain visible (According to some Fiqh Schools) .

2. The material must not be so thin that one can see through it.

3. The clothing must hang loose so that the shape / form of the body is not apparent.

4. The female clothing must not resemble the man's clothing.

5. The design of the clothing must not resemble the clothing of the non believing women.

6. The design must not consist of bold designs which attract attention.

7. Clothing should not be worn for the sole purpose of gaining reputation or increasing one's status in society.

The reason for this strictness is so that the woman is protected from the lustful gaze of men. She should not attract attention to herself in any way. It is permissible for a man to catch the eye of a woman , however it is haram (unlawful) for a man to look twice as this encourages lustful thoughts.

Islam protects the woman. It is for this reason that Allah gave these laws. In today's society womankind is being exploited, female sexuality is being openly used in advertising, mainly to attract the desires of men and therefore sell the product. Is the woman really free in today's society ? The answer is obviously no, the constant bombardment by the media as to how the ideal woman should look and dress testifies to this.

Copied from:
http://www.islamfortoday.com/7conditions.htm