Idris Alaisalam

Eman Yousuf

"and mention in the book Idris, he was a truthful prophet and we raised him high in the
heaven." 19:56,57

Allah has praised Idris alai salam in this verse and described him as a truthful prophet.Our
beloved prophet Muhammad (saw) lineage also meet him according to genealogist.
Idris (a.s) was the first man to write with pen, after Adam and Seth ,he was the first man to be
sent as prophet, peace be upon all of them.

According to Al-Bukhari and Muslim our prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) met Idris (a.s) in the
fourth heaven during his Night Journey (Al-Isra).

Allah (s.w.a) revealed to Idris(a.s) " I would raise for you every day the same amount of the deeds as of all Adam(a.s)'s children(of his time only). So, Idris (a.s) wanted to increase his deeds and devotion.

A friend of him from angels visited him and Idris(a.s) said to him " Allah (a.j) revealed to me such and such , so can you speak to the angel of death, so I could increase my deeds. His friend angel
carried him (Idris a.s) on his wings and went up to the heaven. When it was the fourth heaven, they met the angel of death, who was descending down . The angel informed malakul maut what Idris (a.s) has requested. In return Malakul Maut said "but where is Idris(a.s) ? The angel replied "he is upon my back". Angel of death said " how astonishing, I was sent and told to seize his soul in the fourth heaven, I kept thinking how I could seize it in the fourth heaven when he was on the earth?. Then he took his soul there out of his body and that is what is meant in the verse" and we raised him high in the heaven".

Adamcabdi

"and mention in the book Idris, he was a truthful prophet and we raised him high in the
heaven." 19:56,57

Allah has praised Idris alai salam in this verse and described him as a truthful prophet.Our
beloved prophet Muhammad (saw) lineage also meet him according to genealogist.
Idris (a.s) was the first man to write with pen, after Adam and Seth ,he was the first man to be
sent as prophet, peace be upon all of them.

According to Al-Bukhari and Muslim our prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) met Idris (a.s) in the
fourth heaven during his Night Journey (Al-Isra).

Allah (s.w.a) revealed to Idris(a.s) " I would raise for you every day the same amount of the deeds as of all Adam(a.s)'s children(of his time only). So, Idris (a.s) wanted to increase his deeds and devotion.

A friend of him from angels visited him and Idris(a.s) said to him " Allah (a.j) revealed to me such and such , so can you speak to the angel of death, so I could increase my deeds. His friend angel
carried him (Idris a.s) on his wings and went up to the heaven. When it was the fourth heaven, they met the angel of death, who was descending down . The angel informed malakul maut what Idris (a.s) has requested. In return Malakul Maut said "but where is Idris(a.s) ? The angel replied "he is upon my back". Angel of death said " how astonishing, I was sent and told to seize his soul in the fourth heaven, I kept thinking how I could seize it in the fourth heaven when he was on the earth?. Then he took his soul there out of his body and that is what is meant in the verse" and we raised him high in the heaven".
maansha'Allah

thiagogo

I'm just like you, I've searched on google forever but still can't find any information, run 3 does anyone know information that you can share with us? thank you