If muslim nations unite, wouldnt that be worst?

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Im talking about economically. The overall GDP of muslim countries worldwide is about 7 trillion dollars.But that money would have to spread among billions of citizens living in the country. And per capita each will earn ,I dont think will be very much. Like in qatar per capita is about 86 thousand dollars , but if qatar were to unite with other islamic countries i think their per captia will drop drastically and everyone in that country will earn less. Im asking if that would happen If all Islamic countries were to unite and would their per capita drop if they unite?

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

Im talking about economically. The overall GDP of muslim countries worldwide is about 7 trillion dollars.But that money would have to spread among billions of citizens living in the country. And per capita each will earn ,I dont think will be very much. Like in qatar per capita is about 86 thousand dollars , but if qatar were to unite with other islamic countries i think their per captia will drop drastically and everyone in that country will earn less. Im asking if that would happen If all Islamic countries were to unite and would their per capita drop if they unite?

there is more to uniting the muslim ummah than lumping all muslim majority nations into one state. will we really be united? what i mean is will there still be tribal differences, sectarian difference, racism against fellow muslims etc. remember brother, that GDP and all that other economic stuff are things of hayatul dunya. it matters in a sense, but in the long term it doesn't because none of it will help us on yawmul qiyamah.

we muslims no matter where we are in the world are looked down upon. that's why the disputes amongst many of us muslims are silly because we are very much reviled by the rest of the world. so who cares if you are an arab from such and such a family, or if you're from such and such a tribe in pakistan? the enemies of islam hate muslims from wherever they are. that's why all muslims; black, white, arab, asian whatever need to stick together to propagate the religion of al islam.

we can do this if we're willing to let go of the parts of our cultures that conflict with islam
:wasalam:

Asha88

Ghurabaa

there is more to uniting the muslim ummah than lumping all muslim majority nations into one state. will we really be united? what i mean is will there still be tribal differences, sectarian difference, racism against fellow muslims etc. remember brother, that GDP and all that other economic stuff are things of hayatul dunya. it matters in a sense, but in the long term it doesn't because none of it will help us on yawmul qiyamah.

we muslims no matter where we are in the world are looked down upon. that's why the disputes amongst many of us muslims are silly because we are very much reviled by the rest of the world. so who cares if you are an arab from such and such a family, or if you're from such and such a tribe in pakistan? the enemies of islam hate muslims from wherever they are. that's why all muslims; black, white, arab, asian whatever need to stick together to propagate the religion of al islam.

we can do this if we're willing to let go of the parts of our cultures that conflict with islam
:wasalam:

Salaam,

That is a good reply Brother nyerekareem! Brother Islamyay, why should we unite on a monetary basis? Money should not be a factor to unite Muslims worldwide.

nori suja'i

Assalamualeikum,
I believe we can only be united if we're willing to sacrifice everything we have even our souls like Saad Bin Abi Waqqas r.a, Talhah Bin Ubaidillah r.a. and Saidina Hamza Bin Abi Talib r.a. (Rasullah s.a.w.'s uncle) and several others (sahabah) who sacrificed themselves just for the sake of Allah/Islam to be united - besides protecting our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.

Wasalam.

reversion

i think it would be great if the entire world united at some point as one nation overcoming the barriers that have been forced upon us since the beginning of time.
peace & respect :)

noose

I think more importantly if the Muslim nations truly united and started following shariah we would recieve the true reward of this life, which is victory against the Enemies of Islam and Allah. We would see no more injustices done against Muslims in Iraq, Palestine, Aghanistan,etc. We would be the SUPER super power.
May Allah let us live to see this day.
O' Allah let us be from your slaves that enter Jannat Alfardous being judged.

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Ways to Achieve Unity

The Ways to Achieve Unity

AUTHOR: Shaikh Saalih Al-Fawzaan
SOURCE: Al-Ajwibat-ul-Mufeedah 'an As'ilat-il-Manaahij-il-Jadeedah (pg. 130-131) [2nd Edition]

Question: What are the means and ways of achieving unity?

Answer: The means of achieving unity are:

First: Correcting one’s Creed, such that it becomes purified from Shirk. Allaah says:

“Verily this nation of yours is one (unified) nation, and I am your Lord, so be dutiful to Me.”
[Surah Al-Mu’minoon: 52]

This is since it is only the correct creed that will unite the hearts and vanquish the malice, as opposed to their being various beliefs and several deities, for each adherent of a creed will incline towards his own creed and deity, whilst holding that which others are upon to be falsehood. This is why Allaah says:

“Are many different lords (i.e. gods) better or Allaah, the One, the Irresistible.”
[Surah Yoosuf: 39]

This is why in the Days of Ignorance, the Arabs were divided and suppressed in the earth. But when they entered into Islaam and their creed (beliefs) became rectified, they united their ranks and unified their rule.

Second: Hearing and Obeying the Muslim Rulers, which is why the Prophet said: “I counsel you to have Taqwaa (fear/obedience) of Allaah, and to hear and obey (the rulers) even if an Abyssinian slave assumes leadership over you. For indeed, whoever lives (long) among you will see great differing…”

The reason for this is because disobeying the Muslim ruler results in differing.

Third: Returning back to the Book and the Sunnah to quell disputes and end differing. Allaah says:

“So if you differ in some matter, then return it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you truly believe in Allaah and the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.” [Surah An-Nisaa: 59]

So one should not turn back to the opinions and traditions of men.

Fourth: Rectifying and reconciling, when disputes occur, between individuals or between nations. Allaah says:

“So fear Allaah and rectify all matters of dispute amongst you.” [Surah Al-Anfaal: 1]

Fifth: Fighting the transgressors and Khawaarij who seek to split the Muslim’s unity. If they are strong and powerful, they will demolish the Muslim society and corrupt the ummah. Allaah says:

“But if one of them transgresses against the other, then fight against the one that transgresses.” [Surah Al-Hujuraat: 9]

This is why the Commander of the Believers, ‘Alee bin Abee Taalib, may Allaah be pleased with him, fought against the transgressors and the Khawaarij. And this was considered one of the greatest of his virtues.

Quran and Sunnah is The Basis for Muslim Unity

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47435

AlQurtubi

Banned
Unity should be achieved at all levels that is economic, social and political levels. The calculation you have done brother Islam!!Yay, is not at all correct. ALLAH has bestowed muslim countries with plenty of resources. We need good leaders and unity to take the lead.

We also need to tolerate the racial differences among muslims. Although there are differences in cultures but we should not take them as dividing line between us. We need to move under 1 flag, in order to acheive success. That flag is called Islam

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unity should be achieved at all levels that is economic, social and political levels. The calculation you have done brother Islam!!Yay, is not at all correct. ALLAH has bestowed muslim countries with plenty of resources. We need good leaders and unity to take the lead.

We also need to tolerate the racial differences among muslims. Although there are differences in cultures but we should not take them as dividing line between us. We need to move under 1 flag, in order to acheive success. That flag is called Islam

Blame Ourselves or Blame the Rulers

Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullaah) talked about what people think is the fitnah of "our times", i.e. meaning his own times, but this applies just as well to the contemporary fitnah of our own times. About the ways of Allaah (I) in this creation vis-a-vis the rulers and the ruled, he said :

"And contemplate Allaah's (I) Wisdom when He made people of authority, making them a reflection of the ruled. It is as if the deeds of the ruled appear in the form and deeds of their rulers :

if the ruled are upright, then their rulers will be upright

if the ruled incline away from uprightness, then their rulers will do the same to them

if the ruled transgress and oppress, then their rulers will do the same to them

if there appears deception and plotting from the ruled, then it will be the same from their rulers

if the ruled take away the rights of the people and become miser as to the rights of others, then their rulers will do the same to them and deprive them of their rights

if the ruled take away from the oppressed /weak among them that which they deserve not to take in their transactions with them, then their rulers will do that towards the ruled's wealth and take what they deserve not, and impose on the ruled taxes and assignments

and whenever the ruled take from the oppressed and weak unjustly, then their rulers will do the same to them and take it by force

so the actions of the ruled appear in the actions of the rulers and it is not in the Divine Wisdom that Allaah (I) assigns authority over the wicked and evils ones, EXCEPT to the ones who are of their own kind

Since the first generation was of the best generation and of the most righteous, ... so were their leaders righteous

It is not befitting Allaah's Wisdom that in "our times" (Ibnul Qayyim's times) that those assigned to authority over us be the like of Muawwiya and 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz, not to mention Abu Bakr and 'Umar. The leaders of those before us were in accordance with their own conditions and ranks. Our leaders are in accordance with our own condition and rank. In both cases, this is entailed by the Wisdom of Allaah (I)."

Such is the conclusion of Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullah) concerning his times, i.e. the 8th century A.H., so what do you think about our own times?

The Wisdom of Allaah (I) pertains to His Attributes. He puts things in accordance with His Hikmah and puts them in their proper places with what fits. The Wisdom of Allaah (I) has a noble and most perfect objective.

As for those who hasten in making these roads for "deliverance" and see getting rid of the rulers as the solution to their problems, they confuse symptoms and disease.

The rulers are seen as being the causes when in reality they are only the symptoms. The true illness is within the ruled. Therefore, all endeavors towards finding a solution should focus on the ruled themselves.

The deeds of the ruled are reflected in the deeds of the people having authority over them. When the people are not ready and are away from the deen of Allaah, who would you expect them to deserve as rulers?

Contemplate this very carefully!

AlQurtubi

Banned
I agree with brother Al Shabab that things would not change untill we change ourselves but even where the people are sincere, their leaders arent. What happened with Malaysia? Why Mahatir resigned? he was forced to resigned.

When I say we need good leaders, it does mean that we need to change ourselves first.

Raziul Hasan

How well our brother AlQurtubi has summed up the UNITY issue.
On this date the Muslim brothers and sisters are being slautered, the world
is just making statements,but worst still our numerous Muslim nations are
just playing second fiddle to them.
We have been told that if we see some wrong,we must stop it with our hands.
In this case we have to build a strong decisive force.
In the mean time I can just supplicate to ALLah

Rashadi

Unity has to be on Quran and Sunnah or else it wouldn't work. Nationalism, tribalism, money, ignorance, democracy etc will not help us in anyway. Unity must be as Muslims and following the Quran and Sunnah, applying the sharia into our lives and state, inshaAllah only then unity would come. It will only come by holding on to the rope of Allah(swt). Look at how Muslims have become after the colonization of our peoples. We became nationalistic, tribal, divided and unIslamic. It is sad that sometimes people live in an Muslim majority country yet are far from Islam by knowledge, understanding and action, but they happen to learn about Islam only after leaving their homelands. Don't get me wrong I am not saying there aren't any good Muslims in the Muslim world but knowledge, and understanding of Islam is not how it's supposed to be. If people were Muslim and doing Islam, we wouldn't have the problems we have today, and we wouldn't be fighting one another over borders and nationalism. There is no border or nationalism between Muslims.

Every Muslim is the brother of another regardless of color, language or ethnic origin. Unity would be nice but it has to come by following Islam and not shirk, jahliya and money. I use to be very nationalistic before coming to Islam but today I have given it all up Alhamdulillah and I no longer enjoy people who are nationalistic and extreme with it. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with loving your history, language, etc but know that in the end we are still human beings and those things won't help us in the long run. Unity has to be under Islam and only then it will be achieved inshaAllah.

I hope it will happen some day soon inshaAllah. It makes me so sad seeing Turks, and Kurds fight, seeing my Somali brothers fighting under tribes and all over the Islamic world. There use to be a time where Muslims were Muslim first and most importantly. There were no borders and nationalism, but today we have been given independence by the western nations and turned into nationalists with atheistic type governments. But I see it getting better. There is an Islamic revival now and people are aweking now. I see it in Bosnia, Turkey, Egypt, Albania, etc.