If this doesn't make you weep I don't know what will

weakslave

Verses from Surat Ghaafir, 41-61 (Saad AlGhamidy)

And O my people, how is it that I invite you to salvation while you invite me to the Fire?

You invite me to disbelieve in Allah and associate with Him that of which I have no knowledge, and I invite you to the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver.

Assuredly, that to which you invite me has no [response to a] supplication in this world or in the Hereafter; and indeed, our return is to Allah, and indeed, the transgressors will be companions of the Fire.

And you will remember what I [now] say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah. Indeed, Allah is Seeing of [His] servants."

So Allah protected him from the evils they plotted, and the people of Pharaoh were enveloped by the worst of punishment –

The Fire, they are exposed to it morning and evening. And the Day the Hour appears [it will be said], "Make the people of Pharaoh enter the severest punishment."

And [mention] when they will argue within the Fire, and the weak will say to those who had been arrogant, "Indeed, we were [only] your followers, so will you relieve us of a share of the Fire?"

Those who had been arrogant will say, "Indeed, all [of us] are in it. Indeed, Allah has judged between the servants."

And those in the Fire will say to the keepers of Hell, "Supplicate your Lord to lighten for us a day from the punishment."

They will say, "Did there not come to you your messengers with clear proofs?" They will say, "Yes." They will reply, "Then supplicate [yourselves], but the supplication of the disbelievers is not except in error."

Indeed, We will support Our messengers and those who believe during the life of this world and on the Day when the witnesses will stand -

The Day their excuse will not benefit the wrongdoers, and they will have the curse, and they will have the worst home.

And We had certainly given Moses guidance, and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit the Scripture

As guidance and a reminder for those of understanding.

So be patient, [O Muhammad]. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And ask forgiveness for your sin and exalt [Allah] with praise of your Lord in the evening and the morning.

Indeed, those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without [any] authority having come to them - there is not within their breasts except pride, [the extent of] which they cannot reach. So seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Seeing.

The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but most of the people do not know.

And not equal are the blind and the seeing, nor are those who believe and do righteous deeds and the evildoer. Little do you remember.

Indeed, the Hour is coming - no doubt about it - but most of the people do not believe.

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.

It is Allah who made for you the night that you may rest therein and the day giving sight. Indeed, Allah is full of bounty to the people, but most of the people are not grateful.

Arabic/English: http://islam.thetruecall.com/modules.php?name=Quran&func=goto&gotoparam=40:41-61&at[]=999&at[]=5

Especially the part when the people in Hellfire ask the angels to supplicate for them...

:SMILY23:

hana*

yeah i know its so scary and makes me cry when i read it in arabic, thank you for the reminder. Allah save us.