TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The famous ring announcer Michael Buffer has earn over $400 million from his trademarked phrase "Let's get ready to rumble!"

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In France, by law a bakery has to make all the bread it sells from scratch in order to have the right to be called a bakery.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Wikipedia has a 'Future Timeline' based on forecasts and predicts such things as a $1000 computer matching the human brain by 2019.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It would take 76 8-hour work days for the average person to read the Terms and Conditions they agree to in a year.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Continuum, a magazine devoted to the idea that AIDS is a conspiracy, went out of print in 2001 after all the editors died of AIDS.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A girl abducted in Africa was saved from her attackers and defended for about half a day by three lions.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A Boeing 727 aircraft was stolen out of an airport in 2003. Neither the plane, nor the two men aboard were ever found.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A customer closed his account in a bank with more than a million dollars in it after they refused to validate his 50c parking.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mexican cartels created a private cell phone network with over 160 antennas, 150 repeaters and thousands of miles of coverage.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There is a pepper grown in Japan called the Shishito pepper. Only 1 out of 10 is spicy and there's no way of knowing beforehand.
shishito-peppers-coleman-farms1-1024x575.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you donate $500 or more to a Scottish heritage foundation, Sir Sean Connery will send you a signed personal letter of thanks.