TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
n 2014, the name “Elsa” cracked the list of the 500 most popular baby names in the U.S. for the first time since 1917.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In German, the word for when cables under the desk tangle and create a mess is "Kabelsalat"—"cable salad."

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A study found that, when chimpanzees work together, they will split a reward equally, just as humans do.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A new study shows that students whose parents make less money pursue more “useful” subjects in college, such as math or physics.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
You may gain 20% more muscle strength by working out in the afternoon instead of the morning, according to a study.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Whole Foods employees get a standard 20% discount unless they have good cholesterol and a healthy BMI—then they get 30%.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The world's tallest sand castle is 41 feet and 3.67 inches tall, and took a half-dozen CAT movers and excavators to build.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Studies show that dogs wag their tails to the right when they are happy and to the left when they are frightened.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
8 in 10 healthcare workers show up to work while feeling sick, even if they know it poses a risk to their patients.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
According to a study, people who eat a diet rich in fish, fruits and vegetables but low in meat may lose fewer brain cells as they age.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Apple has released one of the first emoji dedicated to a good cause—an eye surrounded by a speech bubble that is meant to combat bullying.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Workers who feel emotionally attached to and identify with their work have better psychological well-being, a study reports.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Although each individual has unique art preferences, all human mental activity is similar for works of art they have an intense reaction to.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
2500 miles off the New Zealand coast lies a "Spacecraft Cemetery" where 161 defunct satellites and shuttles have crash landed and sunk.