TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
upload_2016-6-22_21-53-12.png
Scientists say that man’s brain can't perform more than two tasks simultaneously.When man performs two tasks together, the left hemisphere of the brain performs one task while the right hemisphere performs the other one. Thus, man tends to choose the simpler choice which is to choose between two things. Miraculously, the holy Qur’an is in absolute harmony with the instinct of man for we always choose between two things such as the good or the bad, right or wrong, guidance or delusion, heaven or hell, generosity or stinginess, justice or oppression, good or evil, etc.Other religions and human beliefs on the other hand offer man multiple options in a manner that contradicts with their instinct. Allah, the exalted, therefore, says in the holy Qur’an:
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
“So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allah's handiwork according to the pattern on which Allah swt has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah: that is the standard Religion: but most among mankind understand not."Rum: 30:30

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
upload_2016-6-22_22-2-16.png
Researchers say that honey and royal jelly could constitute part of the arsenal against cancer. A researcher team of Zagreb University in Croatia has discovered a group of honey products that stopped the growth or spread of lab mice tumor and said in a published paper in the journal of the science of food and agriculture that also people who have cancer could benefit from these results. They also suggested that honey products might cause apoptosis, programmed cell death or have a direct poisonous impact on the cells or help the immune system that fights the growth of cancer cells. The team led by Dr. Nada Oursalichsaid that the study has found that honey products could be a useful material in controlling tumor growth.

In the shadow of the current wave of chronic diseases that we face due to climate change, we call upon everybody to use honey as a preventive material even healthy people should get some honey everyday and it will help their immune system to fight more diseases.

~Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Wherein is healing for men:Verily in this is a SignFor those who give thought.”(suratNahl or the Bee: 69)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MaSha'Allah!
View of Masjid al Haram and Masjid al Nabawi from Moon.
view-of-masjid-al-haram-and-masjid-al-nabawi-from-moon-jpg.11766

Attachments

• View of Masjid al Haram and Masjid al Nabawi from Moon.jpg
    View of Masjid al Haram and Masjid al Nabawi from Moon.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 44

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Eid Mubarak★
Eid Day - Makkah clock tower
eid-day-makkah-clock-tower-jpg.11767

Attachments

• Eid Day - Makkah clock tower.jpg
    Eid Day - Makkah clock tower.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 46

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
For the first time in recorded history, less than 6 million children under the age of 5 have died around the world this year.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
According to the World Health Organization, about 25% of cigarettes sold around the world are smuggled.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
According to North Korea's accounts, when Kim Jong was born a new star and a rainbow appeared and the seasons instantaneously changed.