TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Fireflies, also called lightning bugs, are neither flies nor bugs.Fireflies are actually beetles.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A crocodile can't move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 1955 the richest woman in the world was Mrs Hetty Green Wilks, who left an estate of $95 million in a will that was found in a tin box with four pieces of soap. Queen Elizabeth of Britain and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands count under the 10 wealthiest women in the world.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1%, you'll feel thirsty.
If it's reduced by 10%, you'll die.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Camels are called "ships of the desert" because of the way they move, not because of their transport capabilities. A Dromedary camel has one hump and a Bactrian camel two humps. The humps are used as fat storage. Thus, an undernourished camel will not have a hump.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In the Durango desert, in Mexico, there's a creepy spot called the "Zone of Silence." You can't pick up clear TV or radio signals. And locals say fireballs sometimes appear in the sky.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Only one satellite has been ever been destroyed by a meteor: the European Space Agency's Olympus in 1993.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sterling silver is not pure silver. Because pure silver is too soft to be used in most tableware it is mixed with copper in the proportion of 92.5 percent silver to 7.5 percent copper.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Cats often rub up against people and furniture to lay their scent and mark their territory. They do it this way, as opposed to the way dogs do it, because they have scent glands in their faces.